Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official Thread] - The SolarWind Mining Company  (Read 54635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 08:51:47 AM

@BitThink,

I cannot argue with your reasoning, yet I must point out that your premise is based on the 'buy and mine' model. That is to say that your statement remains true only if one were to buy a miner and only consider the generated bitcoin as income.

The SolarWind Mining Company uses a reinvestment model with added features. Earnings from mining are reinvested as rapidly as possible. The goal is to increase the companies total hash rate using generated funds rather than new investments to purchase additional hardware. Think along the lines of the old story about the child who negotiates his allowance with his father. There are many versions of the story, but it essentially goes like this:

A father offers his son $2 a week as an allowance. The boy declines and tells his father that he wants to have an allowance starting with 1¢ the first day, 2¢ the second day, 4¢ the third day and so on, doubling the allowance each day for 30 days and then starting over on the 31st day with 1¢ and repeating the same process every 30 days. The father thinks this is a great idea believing that he is getting off real cheap with his sons allowance. After 7 days the boys father begins to realizes that he may not have gotten such a great deal after all when the amount he owes the boy reaches $64. The father hastily grabs a calculator and starts adding up how much he will owe the boy in 30 days. The grand total? $5,368,709.12! Needless to say the boy didn't get his wish for his allowance, but the boys father setup a college fund and sent the boy to get a degree in business finance and economics when the boy turned 18.

My goal for the company is based on this concept, although it wont be as profound as the boys allowance, I am using the same principle.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 09:33:48 AM

Its official, The SolarWind Mining Company has passed its first milestone! We have mined over 1 BTC for a total of 1.00165619 BTC!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:31:50 AM

@BitThink,

I cannot argue with your reasoning, yet I must point out that your premise is based on the 'buy and mine' model. That is to say that your statement remains true only if one were to buy a miner and only consider the generated bitcoin as income.

The SolarWind Mining Company uses a reinvestment model with added features. Earnings from mining are reinvested as rapidly as possible. The goal is to increase the companies total hash rate using generated funds rather than new investments to purchase additional hardware. Think along the lines of the old story about the child who negotiates his allowance with his father. There are many versions of the story, but it essentially goes like this:

A father offers his son $2 a week as an allowance. The boy declines and tells his father that he wants to have an allowance starting with 1¢ the first day, 2¢ the second day, 4¢ the third day and so on, doubling the allowance each day for 30 days and then starting over on the 31st day with 1¢ and repeating the same process every 30 days. The father thinks this is a great idea believing that he is getting off real cheap with his sons allowance. After 7 days the boys father begins to realizes that he may not have gotten such a great deal after all when the amount he owes the boy reaches $64. The father hastily grabs a calculator and starts adding up how much he will owe the boy in 30 days. The grand total? $5,368,709.12! Needless to say the boy didn't get his wish for his allowance, but the boys father setup a college fund and sent the boy to get a degree in business finance and economics when the boy turned 18.

My goal for the company is based on this concept, although it wont be as profound as the boys allowance, I am using the same principle.

By doing this, you need to double your hash rate every month using only profit, without further investment. Could you please explain how you can achieve this objective?

Do you think you can double your hash rate with the 1 BTC mined the first month? As far as I know, mostly you can only increase around 10GH - 20GH with the 1 BTC mined. This does not help much. So the next month you can only get 0.5 BTC at best. Then how much hashing rate you can buy with 0.5 BTC next month? Let's say another 10GH- 20GH.

So now you can see, you can increase the hash rate linearly every month at best, but the difficulty increases exponentially.
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 10:35:39 AM

Its official, The SolarWind Mining Company has passed its first milestone! We have mined over 1 BTC for a total of 1.00165619 BTC!

congrats Smiley as for those miners, you cant count on hashing power before it even arrives, look at the hundreds of TH that companies like butterfly labs STILL hasnt delivered, we never know when those things will come out, or if they even will as a matter of fact

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 09:41:33 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2013, 03:46:02 PM by SolarWindMiningCompany

Why should I be part of this?

There is profit to be made
Below is a copy of a preorder that I have for 5 Cointerra Terraminer IV's. There is a total of 10TH/s. TheGenesisBlock (which, in my opinion, is the most pessimistic mining calculator out there) clearly shows a PROFIT!! This order is #625 in the December order-que so it is likely be shipped out with the first batch of orders and is scheduled for next day delivery. That means that I will have the miners 'in hand' before many of the other TH/s machines are even shipped to their buyers. As you can see, this miner will recover initial cost in less than two months then continues to make a Profit for the next 4 Months. Not many miners can offer that advantage with the current difficulty levels rate of increase.

So, how do you plan on continuously making a profit with current difficulty levels?
The plan is to take the initial returns (the first months ~132.00 BTC and the second months ~60.40 BTC) and immediately purchase the closest available next gen miners that will offer the best Hash-per-BTC/electrical cost advantage. At today's exchange rate the 5 Terraminers will cost ~180 BTC and the first two months show earnings of ~190 BTC. By that time miners will be cheaper and have even higher hash rates. How much hashing power do you think the company will be able to purchase for 190 175 BTC at that time in the future? Even with spending the first two months of generated funds, the company will still be able to payout a respectful dividend in the initial stages of operation. I'll bet you can figure out the rest on your own.

Why should I partner with The SolarWind Mining Company
If you want to continue to be an active part of the Bitcoin mining community you have a decision to make and you need to make that decision NOW. Neither you nor I will be able to afford to continue to participate in Bitcoin mining in the near future, unless, we join together in this mining partnership!

Why should I send my Bitcoins to your company?

Bitcoin mining will become the progenitor of a new class of elitism.

Everyone probably knows about the Bitcoin 'whales', these are the guy's and gals that started mining a long time ago and have been stockpiling hundreds of thousands of Bitcoins in their personal stashes all this time. The Bitcion elites will surpass in wealth even those with names like the Rothschilds, Ruperts, Rockefellers, Oppenheimers, Porsches and a handful of others.

As far as we know, some of these families may already be behind some of the biggest private miners and Bitcoin companies out there (these families haven't been able to remain the wealthiest people in history without being aware of how the financial winds are change around them.)

We are the generation at the forefront of a new era, We can be part of this elite class, the difference between us and these families that come form Old Money is that our wealth will be born from the spirit of cooperation, fairness and compassion.

How long do you think the powers that be will remain ambivalent towards Bitcoin and those that participate in the Bitcoin community, not long I assure you. The best way to be protected from potential regulations and usurpation by wealthier individuals or institutions is to be big enough and important enough to be grandfathered into regulatory exceptions and to be immune from the meddlings of the worlds wealthy. Yes, it is that important.

The writing is on the wall.

The reason you should partner with The SolarWind Mining Company is that I offer you a position of leverage. Together we can join our strengths and preserve what we still yet have as members of the Bitcoin generation.

This company needs to raise ~190 182.5 BTC before December comes. You can purchase Shares easily by visiting The SolarWind Mining Company Forum. Partner with The SolarWind Mining Company and I promise you that I will work hard to justify your trust in this company. Lets get this thing done, together!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
xTachibana

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:11:04 AM

i really hope you get them in early/mid december Smiley

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 10:17:38 AM

i really hope you get them in early/mid december Smiley
agreed!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 03:53:41 PM

I have reduce the total amount of Bitcoin needed to purchase the December Terraminer IV's from 190 BTC to 175 BTC since the exchange rate of BTC/$ has risen to over $400. (MtGox -->$421!! ShockedGrin

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
xTachibana

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:23:50 PM

I have reduce the total amount of Bitcoin needed to purchase the December Terraminer IV's from 190 BTC to 175 BTC since the exchange rate of BTC/$ has risen to over $400. (MtGox -->$421!! ShockedGrin

and we're at like 50? cant really tell

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 09:47:42 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 02:40:48 AM by SolarWindMiningCompany

I have reduce the total amount of Bitcoin needed to purchase the December Terraminer IV's from 190 BTC to 175 BTC since the exchange rate of BTC/$ has risen to over $400. (MtGox -->$421!! Shocked)  Grin

and we're at like 50? cant really tell
Not sure what you mean by 50. If you are going by the 'Earnings Live View' on the company forum, then you might be mistaking the current mining hardware's hash rate which is at 50.9GH/s [for BTC].

I can add ~4.6 BTC to the total funds needed, that would be an investment on behalf of existing invest[or]s. So, I guess that would mean that the total BTC needed is ~170.5 @$400/BTC (which the BTC/$ rate is currently at $441/BTC.)

I am currently going through the vetting process with DyslexicZombei.

If anyone wants to invest using an escrow service I think it would be OK to use the address that SebastianJu setup at this thread [CANCELED] Jupiters are SOLD OUT - Escrow by SebastianJu. (I'll check with SebatianJu just to make sure.) As the man say's in the next post.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 01:22:38 AM

Yes, we can reuse that address. Its
Code:
1B9yH8csiujoBSNjVPhgrZjdm7f27EXKFq

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:26:43 AM

Thanks Sebastian, you've been great and I appreciate all you help and advice!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:32:37 AM

With Bitcoins exchange value being even higher than yesterday, these miners are looking better and better! We should take advantage of Bitcoins current price before it falls below $400/BTC.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:12:24 PM

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:44:56 AM

Great News Everybody!!

I have come across a sweet little deal with a hardware provider. The original investors who joined the company before I had to change the investment plane are now guaranteed to receive the return that I originally promised. DROII!!!! This includes ALL FREE BITSHARES!! You don't have to do anything to get your return and you don't have to invest any more BTC. The only catch is that I will have to do the accounting in USD. But, you will be payed in BTC. So the set value for your investments will be at the exchange rate of $380/1 BTC. To put this into perspective the going exchange rate of BTC at the time I started the Free BitShare Giveaway was around $85-120/1 BTC. The free BitShares that I gave to The First 100 Club were worth 0.01 BTC or ~$0.85-1.20. I will be basing the payments on the exchange rate of USD/BTC at the time I made the deal with the hardware provider. The Free BitShares were worth ~$3.80 at the time of the deal. The DROII is 2x the original amount so each Free BitShare will return ~$7.60. I gave away just over 100 Free BitShares,... THAT'S $760 that I will be paying out to Shares that I gave away for FREE!! And I am happy to do it too!!

I should be able to start payouts in about 65 days or so and they will occur in the order that each partner joined The SolarWind Mining Company. I have put together a spreadsheet that shows the projected returns. You will notice that the Income per Day starts out at $28 and increases by $1 or $2 at irregular intervals, as time goes by, it eventually caps at $100 per day but continues at that rate. Break even will be in ~65 days and the arrangement is kind of a pay as you go agreement, that's why payments wont start until then. The deal that I came across is limited in its scope so I can only provide its benefits to current Shareholders.

I will be offering a buyback for all Free BitShares, this will be first come first serve (so get on the list if you want to sell back your BitShares) and I will be limiting how many and when I buyback shares. Don't be to hasty because it will take some time before I will be able to do any buybacks.

Spreadsheet

Thanks everybody,
Later!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:22:01 PM

Huh
Accounting in USD? Then if I am not wrong, if they did not invest and just keep the BTC, the ROI is 500% now.

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:18:21 AM

Huh
Accounting in USD? Then if I am not wrong, if they did not invest and just keep the BTC, the ROI is 500% now.
You clearly don't pay attention, I explicitly stated that I was making payouts in BTC, that doesn't change, 1 BTC in = 2 BTC out, PERIOD! It is ONLY the accounting that will be done in USD. Additionally, if I buy hardware it will be based on BTC's value to the dollar at the moment I purchase the hardware, not on the POTENTIAL value of BTC in the future, that can't be avoided. The income from the hardware in BTC is set once it is purchased and it doesn't make any difference if you do the accounting in USD, BTC or by counting with beans. And furthermore, NO one knows what the value of BTC will be tomorrow, next week, 2 months from now, not even an hour from now. Hindsight is always 20/20, but your statement implies that foresight should be just as reliable, which it isn't.

Another point of correction, and perhaps this is my facult for not being clear enough, the figures I used (e.i. $380/1 BTC) was for the purpose of illustration on performance. The revenue generated after 65 days will be STEADY@ $100 dollars a day, I don't know of any BTC mining investments that don't DECLINE over time so I made the right choice.

I could go on, but I think I have addressed this issue well enough. Thanks

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:24:07 PM

@xTachibana,

I will adjust the total as needed. Since the price always varies it will be difficult to always be correct. The mining hardware will be ordered as soon as sufficient funds are deposited based on the exchange rate that Cointerra uses.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Cyberius Maximus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:15:57 PM

I have purchased a couple of founder shares in SolarWind and received my first returns a while back.  Granted that I have not made back my original capital, having been in discussion with the president, he seems genuine and I support the cause.  I would really like to see this project succeed and purchasing the Terraminers will really give it the best chance.

Come on guys, just buy a single share for 0.5BTC and let's get some Terraminers and see this puppy grow.

Cy
xTachibana

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:17:27 AM

I have purchased a couple of founder shares in SolarWind and received my first returns a while back.  Granted that I have not made back my original capital, having been in discussion with the president, he seems genuine and I support the cause.  I would really like to see this project succeed and purchasing the Terraminers will really give it the best chance.

Come on guys, just buy a single share for 0.5BTC and let's get some Terraminers and see this puppy grow.

Cy

would if i could Sad, i dont even have .5 btc to my name

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: