Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:10:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official Thread] - The SolarWind Mining Company  (Read 54657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:01:13 PM

I have started a Group Buy on this thread.
Hello everyone,

The SolarWind Mining Company is proud to announce that we are offering contracts for the *NEW* 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner. I am offering FREE HOSTING for the first Round AND a 10% Credit towards your purchase of any following Round!

The Details for GB #KN-R001,
  • 3TH/s+ total hashing power
  • 30 Gh/s for $135
  • I am giving a 10% Credit towards your purchase of any following Round
  • Total of 90 out of 100 Contracts are available for #KN-R001
  • Excepting Partial Contracts at $4.50 a GH/s (Please PM me if you would like a partial Contract.)
  • Easy purchasing available at the company store
  • Estimated delivery time is ~ Q1/Q2 2014

The Facilities

I have a business partner who runs a trusted and popular electronics repair business who has agreed to allow me to host the company mining rigs at his secure site and there are techs available onsite to attend to the mining rigs when needed. The facilities house servers and computer related equipment and has high speed internet connections at its disposal, the facility also has the proper cooling equipment in use and all of the needed infrastructure is present onsite.

About Me

I have been vetted by DyslexicZombei and I am under the guidance of the DZ MC.

I am a studying for a degree in Computer Engineering.

I have been working many weeks on building this company without pay and without guarantee of success because I believe in the idea of what bitcoin stands for, I am a true believer.

I have a total of 11 investors who have, with one exception, invested less than 0.6 BTC each. It doesn't sound like much but I have been able to insure that each one of them will receive at least twice their investment within the next few months. The company will be generating a profit of at least $100 dollars a day in about 60 days from now and that will be scalable to approximately $500 a day or more. All of this has been done with only an investment of ~6.5 BTC@$345 in total. Here is a link to a spreadsheet that shows the schedule of how the income is predicted to increase within the next 60-days for these investors. Spreadsheet

You can purchase your contracts here #KN-R001, [1 Contract] Neptune KnCMiner (20nm) Round 1

As soon as GB #KN-R001 is soldout GB #KN-R002 is ready too go! #KN-R002, [1 Contract] Neptune KnCMiner (20nm) Round 2

Thanks,
James

[If you feel that there is any missing information or if information present is insufficient, please let me know and I will correct it]

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:34:08 PM

what exactly is a round?

I have started a Group Buy on this thread.
Hello everyone,

The SolarWind Mining Company is proud to announce that we are offering contracts for the *NEW* 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner. I am offering FREE HOSTING for the first Round AND a 10% Credit towards your purchase of any following Round!

• 30 Gh/s for $135
  • I am giving a 10% Credit towards your purchase of any following Round
  • Total of 90 out of 100 Contracts are available for #KN-R001
  • Excepting Partial Contracts at $4.50 a GH/s (Please PM me if you would like a partial Contract.)

The Facilities

I have a business partner who runs a trusted and popular electronics repair business who has agreed to allow me to host the company mining rigs at his secure site and there are techs available onsite to attend to the mining rigs when needed. The facilities house servers and computer related equipment and has high speed internet connections at its disposal, the facility also has the proper cooling equipment in use and all of the needed infrastructure is present onsite.

About Me

I have been vetted by DyslexicZombei and I am under the guidance of the DZ MC.

I am a studying for a degree in Computer Engineering.

I have been working many weeks on building this company without pay and without guarantee of success because I believe in the idea of what bitcoin stands for, I am a true believer.

I have a total of 11 investors who have, with one exception, invested less than 0.6 BTC each. It doesn't sound like much but I have been able to insure that each one of them will receive at least twice their investment within the next few months. The company will be generating a profit of at least $100 dollars a day in about 60 days from now and that will be scalable to approximately $500 a day or more. All of this has been done with only an investment of ~6.5 BTC@$345 in total. Here is a link to a spreadsheet that shows the schedule of how the income is predicted to increase within the next 60-days for these investors. Spreadsheet

You can purchase your contracts here #KN-R001, [1 Contract] Neptune KnCMiner (20nm) Round 1

As soon as GB #KN-R001 is soldout GB #KN-R002 is ready too go! #KN-R002, [1 Contract] Neptune KnCMiner (20nm) Round 2

Thanks,
James

[If you feel that there is any missing information or if information present is insufficient, please let me know and I will correct it]

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:39:27 PM

what exactly is a round?

It's the same as an HPC, so its just another way of giving the GB a designated item #.

I am now offering Partial Contracts for this miner, they are $4.50 for 1 GH/s and they can be ordered on the New Company Store.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
xTachibana

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 02:28:09 AM

what exactly is a round?

It's the same as an HPC, so its just another way of giving the GB a designated item #.

I am now offering Partial Contracts for this miner, they are $4.50 for 1 GH/s and they can be ordered on the New Company Store.

no payment in btc? i have .02 sitting around, and if i could i would reinvest the .13 that is already in the company for a total of .15 for this round (.15 is a bit above 30 ghash, but i would be fine with just 30)

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:02:23 AM

what exactly is a round?

no payment in btc? i have .02 sitting around, and if i could i would reinvest the .13 that is already in the company for a total of .15 for this round (.15 is a bit above 30 ghash, but i would be fine with just 30)

Bitcoin is the only payment method, you need to go all the way through the checkout and the Bitcoin payment method will appear.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:03:36 PM

Batch 2 Neptunes available down too 873 from 1340+ and RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

Contract Specifics

• Full Contract - Total of 62 left with 15 SOLD and 3 Reserved each @$160 for 30GH/s
  • Partial Contracts - Total of 275 left with 25 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$5.45 for 1GH/s
  • Reserve Contracts - Total of 10 (Full) Reserved for previous investors

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:06:32 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 11:36:16 PM by SolarWindMiningCompany

This Group Buy is presented by
a DyslexicZombei Vetted Group Buy Coordinator and

The SolarWind Mining Company

Current HPC (Hardware Purchase Cycle)
Type: Standard Group Buy

1 Neptune KnCMiner (3 TH/s)
FREE HOSTING + 10% Credit towards the next GB

Total Full Contract Positions
37/80
Partial Contract Positions
31/300

Contract Pricing
Full Contract Position $160 per 30 GH/s
Partial Contract Position $5.45 per GH/s

The SolarWind Mining Company is proud to announce that we are offering contracts for the *NEW* 3TH/s Neptune KnCMiner. I am offering FREE HOSTING for the first GB AND a 10% Credit towards the purchase of any following GB!

• 10% Credit towards the purchase of any following GB
  • Total of 80 Full Contracts at $160 per 30 Gh/s
  • Total of 300 Partial Contracts at $5.45 per GH/s
  • Hosting for this KnCMiner rig is free
  • Only maintenance and electrical costs will be deducted
  • Payouts will start soon after mining is started and will be payed bi-weekly

The Facilities

The miner will be hosted at a secure, trusted and popular electronics repair business owned by a business partner. There are techs available onsite to attend to the mining rigs when needed. The facility houses servers and computer related equipment and has high speed internet connections at its disposal, the facility also has the proper cooling equipment and all of the needed infrastructure is present onsite.

About Me

I am a DyslexicZombei vetted GBC.

I am studying for a degree in Computer Engineering.

You can purchase your contracts here #KN-R001, [1 Contract] Neptune KnCMiner (20nm)

Thanks,
James

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.21 (MingW32)

iQEcBAABAgAGBQJSitqJAAoJEM/8EdSovJ+Hwu8IAI+eBCZTHDFsEorsvBEANx/6
pYAlWNfLHBnTtMnZoQG2SaSUq0+kFgcQrQaqcooMVlVmzB3e7S5KWim979rPGA/W
8t865veR+PBjazmz+dMy+H5W5DsagHacN1G7d5mvtvek92QInHHFBI15Y7K9s3B6
ihMQLVIT/OVkTquMSXSZ3PjoKXiC6UjHFmNmJjVrJPEbBm1iLWF0NhW04Rc/jXiM
9VySguhjkKTt6eJa9ApKPThH7ANG9gfz4PW5c1IrQlR/Vx36B5CbH+Ogf4fkXnH7
KTETd5ALZXaH/QPYMi5Niy0bNj2tdb1m6UOKnsBDQMxfgfTJFt2TM0caaGaSXoE=
=V0Qd

Hi,

This signed message is to confirm that user SolarWindMiningCompany has contacted me, Dyslexic Zombei (DZ), for free

vetting services. While I am not an ID expert, I do have a background in Information Security. While my services are

free, they are the most stringent vetting requirements that I am aware of for this forum.

I can confirm that I have what appears to be this user's ID and address on record, and that he appears to be a well

intentioned Group Buy Coordinator.

Cheers,
DZ

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

DZ Miners Cooperative: 19.8 TH/s+ ordered

The total Share Count may change due to the volatility of the exchange rate for BTC
*SolarWind BitShares are not associated with the 'BitShares P2P trading platform
*Hardware Purchase Cycle (HPC) - The buy-in period preceding the purchase of specific hardware.

~ About Us ~

The SolarWind Mining Company is designed to be an eco-friendly Bitcoin Mining Farm.  The intention is to create a large scale hashing platform dedicated to mining bitcoins and creating a stable bitcoin community.  The company will start off by installing a series of bitcoin mining rigs with an initial goal of 100 TH/S worth of mining power.  A primary goal of The SolarWind Mining Company is to phase in the use of solar and wind power, among multiple other sources of low cost energy, to reduce electrical expenses (an important factor that effects bitcoin mining profitability.) Initially, these low cost energy methods will be interspersed with grid fed power to lower the cost of operations and producing the most profit. It is a goal of The SolarWind Mining Company to eliminate the use of electricity off of the grid to any extent possible, if not entirely. SolarWind will use multiple methods to save energy as well (e.g. Waste heat generated from the operation of mining hardware will be recycled, creating another source of electricity, or, as a heating source for hot water and the offices at the mining facility during colder weather.)  Primary operations will be set up in an area of Kansas that, for the majority of the year, has an abundance of wind and sunshine. SolarWind will utilize the wind and sunshine to operate wind turbine generators and solar panels to minimize electrical costs.  Hashing power increases will be implemented as necessary to generate further income and to insure that SolarWind is able to fulfill its commitments to the Shareholders.

Mission Statement:  At The SolarWind Mining Company, we want to create a stable hub of Bitcoin mining, increase network stability, and generate revenue from mining for investors.

Company Goals and Objectives:  Our goals as a company include creating a profitable, stable mining node that leads in hashing power, giving the best returns on investments, to expand to include multiple mining locations, and to be a leader in the distribution of knowledge related to Bitcoin.  Objectives include doubling of initial investments, increases in hashing power, and holding annual Bitcoin rallies at college campuses and other large venues.

Our philosophy is that Bitcoin will be the forerunner of all digital currencies and is the natural evolution of currency.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:35:41 PM

Batch 2 Neptunes available down to 313 from 1340+!

Down buy another 82 units! We may only have a few hours left!
Contract Specifics

• Full Contract - Total of 43 left with 25 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$160 for 30GH/s
  • Partial Contracts - Total of 269 left with 31 SOLD and 0 Reserved each @$5.45 for 1GH/s
  • Reserve Contracts - Total of 10 (Full) Reserved for previous investors

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:39:13 PM

Just so that all of the current investors are aware, the reserve amount of 10 Full Contracts goes towards your current investments, that's a minimum of 300 GH/s that is designated to you! You might want to buy a few of these contracts to make sure that this miner gets bought ASAP.

Thanks,
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:25:46 AM

How much is needed now?
Easy answer, NONE!!   WE GOT IT!!!

Yup, order has been PAID!! Here is the order #K27-BFYW-014072

Thanks everyone!

This was timed perfectly, I am going on vacation for the next 3 days. Now I won't have to check my cell phone every 5 minutes while I'm trying to relax! I will be AWOL for the next three days so I won't be able to respond to any of your questions. Go ahead and PM me or post here if you do have any questions or concerns and I will answer you when I get back on Sun/Mon.

The good news, besides getting the Neptune PAID for, is that I am done with finals and I am taking an 8 month long vacation from college. I am taking this extended vacation so that I can devote more time to The SolarWind Mining Company and to you guys.

Thanks again everyone, good job!

James Tate
President of The SolarWind Mining Company

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:35:10 PM

The Contest:

Note: I really like the old paper look, for each part of this contest try to capture the look and feel of the examples given, do not make carbon copies, make your work original and use the examples to guide you and be sure to incorporate the Bitcoin logo in your work

Part I - Design a logo based on the following drawing and using the style of the given example

logo example

Part II - Design a certificate based on the following examples and incorporating your version of the logo above

The Prize:

$100 Prize not big enough? OK! It is now $200 in BTC and a contract to design The SolarWind Mining Company's Website Graphics

Please post if you are interested, Thanks!

Good Luck!

James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
BRADLEYPLOOF

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:56:06 PM

So excited that everyone has been willing to partner up with us and give SolarWind a chance to succeed.  We can do it without your support, so help up help you! 

Time Frames for the delivery of the first 3 TH unit from KNC will be here Q1-Q2 per KNCMiner.com.  Once delivery dates are finalized and confirmed, we will post them here to let you know.  I'm sure it will be a day or two to set up, but after that we'll be mining good.  I'm not sure how everyone feels, so I'll toss in a poll, but should we try mining our own blocks with 3 TH or pool it up in BTCGuild, Slush, etc? 

Normally, I'm a little reserved with BTCGuild, but they've been very good and their payouts are much higher on average than PPS.  Or we could try to get our own block of 25 coins.  I'll talk to James  Wink
xTachibana

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:16:11 AM

So excited that everyone has been willing to partner up with us and give SolarWind a chance to succeed.  We can do it without your support, so help up help you! 

Time Frames for the delivery of the first 3 TH unit from KNC will be here Q1-Q2 per KNCMiner.com.  Once delivery dates are finalized and confirmed, we will post them here to let you know.  I'm sure it will be a day or two to set up, but after that we'll be mining good.  I'm not sure how everyone feels, so I'll toss in a poll, but should we try mining our own blocks with 3 TH or pool it up in BTCGuild, Slush, etc? 

Normally, I'm a little reserved with BTCGuild, but they've been very good and their payouts are much higher on average than PPS.  Or we could try to get our own block of 25 coins.  I'll talk to James  Wink

Can't Wink

BRADLEYPLOOF

Activity: 520

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:09:39 AM

Our new blog!!! solarwindminingco.wordpress.com
Cyberius Maximus

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:17:25 AM

Hmm... I'd stick to pool mining.  More predictable.  I have used Slush for years.

Very excited about the new hardware.
xTachibana

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:59:00 PM

so quiet in here :O wonder if bitcoin will hit 1250 any time soon :B

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:03:28 AM

so quiet in here :O wonder if bitcoin will hit 1250 any time soon :B
I'm back on the job now that all the holiday stuff is over and my birthday has passed, will be updating you soon when I get caught up on all the happen's since before X-mass.

Later,
James

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:27:57 PM

I have used Slush for years.

Fuck, Bitcoin is getting old now.

xTachibana

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:24:24 AM

bitcoin is still an infant Tongue younger than ps3 XD

Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:36:40 AM

bitcoin is still an infant Tongue younger than ps3 XD

That piece of shit is a fucking Tyranosaurus.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: