Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official Thread] - The SolarWind Mining Company  (Read 54655 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:17:09 AM

I vote to get any machine that will start hashing first.
This is a race - the ones who start hashing first win.

I prefer mining bitcoin,
but if they have these TITANS on hand then get them.

no, i think titan isnt ready yet. neptune 2nd batch would be sooner.
bitcoin for my vote

op is that wasp thing ever coming off?

The WPC is still active, the latest board to be produced is the Spondoolies Whiteface mining board. This is a test mining board for the Allied Control Cooling Container project. All current boards are proof of concept tests, currently the only chips being used are ones that will not reach ROI.

SWMC is planning on offering preorders for hashing power based on the SWMC Hashing Exchange that is currently being tested internally. When I do offer the GH/s to early adopters, there will be an ROI+ guarantee and some nice bonus included, but again, that is for early adopters only. I wanted to offer a beta version of the Hashing Exchange before I offered any preorders, but we may not be able to wait that long. Many of the big mining companies out there are buying up chips long before the average individual even knows the chips will be available. That makes it nearly impossible to get enough chips that will afford us an ROI by the time those chips are released.

All of the big mining companies (including ASIC hardware manufacturers) are moving to a cloud mining platform. It wont be too many months from now and you wont be able to purchase personal miningware at all, simply because it will cost to much to keep up (if we aren't already there and just haven't decided to accept it yet,) or there won't be anyone who wants to sell miningware to you. It is soon to become an only big players league when it comes to Bitcoin mining.

That's why I am building the SWMC Hashing Exchange, so we can still be in the game and be just as profitable...

To make this work, SWMC will need to raise some serious capital. So the plan is to offer an initial total hashing power of 2-4 PH/s at somewhere around 85¢ a GH/s with an ROI+ guarantee for early adopters. We are currently in negotiations with Allied Control as part of the development of our data center which will be utilizing immersion cooling methods like that which is provided by Allied Control. We are also working on getting access to 5.5¢ kWh electricity. I have dual US/British citizenship, so I am considering basing part of SWMC in The Isle of Man which is a Bitcoin friendly country. It may not look like much is happening with SWMC on your end, but there is a lot of activity on mine.

Just to measure your interest, what price point for hashing power would motivate you to preorder hashing power with an ROI+ guarantee from The SWMC Hashing Exchange with the understanding that the exchange is in the development stage and that hashing power may not go live for several months? After sufficient hashing power is being circulated on the exchange, SWMC will never offer preorders again.

news on the neptune?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
SolarWindMiningCompany (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:43:14 PM

news on the neptune?

Hasn't shipped yet.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:21:32 AM

Our first Neptune has shipped, it is currently waiting for the Clearing Agency to give it a pass. The package should arrive before or by late Wednesday afternoon.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
WillShill4BTC

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:18:42 PM

Even I can't help here.
xTachibana

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:42:09 AM

looking forward to that Tongue

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:45:41 PM

The Neptune has arrived, unfortunately the controller board has to be RMA'ed, that's going to be another wasted week!

UPDATED

Batch 2
Order #140xx
Date of payment: 2013 December 02 **13**
Method of Payment: Bitpay
Number of machines ordered: 1

Delivered 2014 July 16

Angry *Controller Board RMA'ed* Angry

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:14:49 PM

James Tate (Featured in Cointelegraph's Community Section)

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
MTBmanTT

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: The new Wild West

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:25:47 AM

Nice! 

BTC: 15EsnLVpCqAKMC59hm5BUYvTLMWXxmwh2D http://scrypt.cc?ref=babi4 LTC: LYgXWLpzQUjWXAHtc7ouMbf83pBTPsGfVG

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:41:40 AM

Thanks!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:32:16 PM

We are now mining with our first Neptune. The conversation about our mining operation starts at the following link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348417.msg8026306#msg8026306

Everyone who has made an investment and all free bitshare recipients, please make sure that I have your payment address and make sure it is an address that you control. You will need access to your private key because I will be using Counterparty to issue earnings...

OK, Counterparty...

There are two reasons we would want to use Counterparty:

1. Using Counterparty will make payments very easy and far less prone to human errors.

2. Creating a Counterparty asset will make your purchased GH/s tradable on Counterparty's decentralized exchange.

I have created an asset within Counterparty that I have named MINERPAY. There is 1 MINERPAY asset for each GH/s. There are two options available to you,

1. You can open a Counterparty wallet and either:

Update your payment address -OR-

If you have access to the private key of your payment address, you can sweep the MINERPAY assets from your payment address into your Counterparty address.

2. If you do not care about being able to sell or trade your GH/s, do nothing and I'll send your payments as normal. You can always change your mind later.

REMEMBER!! DO NOT REQUEST THAT ANY COUNTERPARTY ASSETS BE SENT TO AN ADDRESS WHO'S PRIVATE KEY YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO!!

YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE KEY OF ANY ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE COUNTERPARTY ASSETS SENT TO OR YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE ACCESS THOSE ASSETS!!

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:55:13 PM

This is an unofficial pre-announcement meant to inform the Counteryparty Community about a new asset class being made available to Counterparty users...

The SolarWind Mining Company (SWMC) has been working on building a Hashing EXchange (HEX) for the past several months. SWMC expects to have the official launch of the SWMC-HEX sometime between mid September and late November. SWMC will be offering preorders for Bitcoin mining hash power via Counterparty through an asset called SWMCHEX.

About the SWMCHEX asset:

One SWMCHEX is equal to one GHS, and a total of 5 PH/s (5,000,000 SWMCHEX) have been issued with 4,000,000 SWMCHEX being sold at ~85¢/GHS. Bitcoin earnings from mining will be paid via Counterparty's built in dividend feature. SWMC-HEX is making the first 1,000,000 SWMCHEX (1 PH/s) available now and there will be a 10% bonus to purchasers. So, if you purchase 100 SWMCHEX you'll actually receive 110 GHS!! The additional 1,000,000 SWMCHEX will be used for bonuses, giveaways, bounties, to cover variances in the exchange rate of BTC or are to be sold before launch.

Be one of the first 500 purchasers of at least 100 GHS and you'll be eligible to win 1 TH/s worth of SWMCHEX!!

Some of the major features of the SWMC-HEX:

Tradable Mining Power which can be bought our sold at a price you determine

Instant ROI Calculation based on you buy price allows you to estimate how long it will take for your purchased hashing power to mine enough currency to reach your targeted ROI, at what price you must sell hashing power you own to obtain ROI or what combination of both mining time and sell price will achieve ROI for you... By using the Instant ROI Calculation you will be empowered to make the right decision on your mining purchases and the tool so you never have to buy to high, sell to low or to soon to reach ROI ever again...

Our hosted miningware will be utilizing Immersion Cooling to increase efficiency and protect the miningware from heat damage and extending its usability

SWMC's miningware will be Fabricated by the SWMC using open source hardware PCBs specifically designed to work with any cryptocurrency mining chip, making the SWMC-HEX capable of scaling up mining power very quickly using the most cost effective hashing power available at any given time

SWMC believes that large mining operations should help protect the Decentralized Nature of Bitcoin's Hashing Network, so,.. The SolarWind Mining Company will make it possible for owners of hashing power on the SWMC-HEX to point that hashing power to any mining pool that they wish, essentially the same way that they would control a physical miner in their own possession.

A "Create Your Own Mining Pool" feature which can be used for solo mining or for creating a mining pool that others can join for crowdfunding, group buys, investments, savings accounts, retirement funds, etc,..  etc,..  etc,..

Miningware hosted in a US location with 5.5¢ kw/h electricity

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:56:28 PM

How do I claim my free share?

xTachibana

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:23:56 PM

after you send him your address, via pm if possible, he will send you the free share, if its a counterpay wallet, you will be able to tell, if its not a counterpay wallet, it will just show as a transaction

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:12:06 PM

after you send him your address, via pm if possible, he will send you the free share, if its a counterpay wallet, you will be able to tell, if its not a counterpay wallet, it will just show as a transaction

Thanks.

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:32:07 PM

Thanks for helping out xTachibana, you've always been a great SWMC member!

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:01:59 PM

Decided to post this question publicly rather than email (so it's out in the open as I'm sure I won't be the only one to ask).

When are the dividends going to start posting, and at what time-frame after? You stated "bi-weekly" in your email but there was no information on when to expect the start.

Thanks!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:13:34 AM

Decided to post this question publicly rather than email (so it's out in the open as I'm sure I won't be the only one to ask).

When are the dividends going to start posting, and at what time-frame after? You stated "bi-weekly" in your email but there was no information on when to expect the start.

Thanks!
First payment has already been made on the 2nd of August, there were a few followup payments made as well.

Your payment address isn't listed on the investor sheet (where you can see all payments,) have you sent it yet? (Be sure to read this.)

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:52:07 PM

Thanks!
First payment has already been made on the 2nd of August, there were a few followup payments made as well.

Your payment address isn't listed on the investor sheet (where you can see all payments,) have you sent it yet? (Be sure to read this.)

I just checked; I'm on the list, Smiley.

I actually did get a payment on August 5th (not 2nd) that I thought was tied to this, but according to "Blockscan" there were no dividends paid yet on either MINERPAY or SWMCHEX, so it confused me.

I didn't get any of the followup payments, though, but based on what I can tell from the listing I'm already somewhat caught up.

Which leads to a couple more questions:

My row shows these stats (Row 12):

Payment After Deductions: 0.00316318
Remainder: 0.000000007204298
Total Payments: -
Neptune Earnings: 0.009924167393713

These don't appear to match up properly, being that it shows total earnings as being almost 0.01 BTC but the amount paid out to be caught up at less than 1/3 of that.

Also, is there any way to set a minimum threshold for payments so we don't get a lot of micro-transactions?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:09:14 PM

Sneak Peak: Graphics element from SWMC's new website design.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:15:01 AM

Sneak Peak: Graphics element from SWMC's new website design.

Oh my god a sneak peak of a graphic element? PEOPLE! LET'S GIVE ALL OUR BITCOINS TO THIS UNKNOWN STRANGER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: