Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO EARN FOR BEGINNERS ? NEWBIE HERE  (Read 586 times)
LeMoon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

For us newbies the only way to really partake in this forum seems to be airdrops. Since low members are not eligible for most campaigns.
There seem to be a lot of airdrops and it is hard to see if they are any good or not.
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:20:16 AM

Hi newbie here. I just want to getting started . May I ask for some assistance? HOW TO EARN FOR NEWBIES  Hoping for good 2018 for me .
Thats All Thank you!

If you are here just to earn instantly and that is your primary objective joining Bitcointalk, then you can't get any help. The forum is serves as an Encyclopedia for BTC & Alts where you can learn more about it. The best thing to do is to research more about BTC and Alts. It can help you gain knowledge and use it as your investment then it's the time you will earn.

If you want to risk, then invest and trade. Another option is mining.
Rocky69

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

Hi newbie here. I just want to getting started . May I ask for some assistance? HOW TO EARN FOR NEWBIES  Hoping for good 2018 for me .
Thats All Thank you!

you are at right forum read the post and responses in BITCoin talk , do research , create followers on social media accounts like FaceBook,Twitter, reddit, medium,telegram etc . Start posting your response or start interacting on various forums of Bitcoin talk .This will help you improve your rank

Get your self registered on exchanges like BITTREX, Coin base, hitbtc, binance   and set up your My Ether wallet

after doing all above start looking for companies offering airdrops and bounty programs go for them , when you are busy doing all of above buy any of the big four BTC,Ethereum,Ripple, Lite coin in small small amounts
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

its depends on wheater you have enough capital or not.if you have enough capital with you this is the best time to invest your money.because during this period all crypto currencies are undervalued and you can buy them for very low prices.i think you will never buy btc or eth for this price in futures.so invest your capital for btc or eth.
if you dont have enough capital you better do bounty and airdrops and earn some free stuff. for that you will have to spend some time. also you have to make facebook account with max no of frinds and twitter with maximum number of followers. also dont foget to maximize your bitcointalk account rank at least to jr member.
after completed these initial reqirements now you can earn some free by doing airdrops and bounty

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
James Backer

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:24:01 AM

just watch for airdrop  Smiley
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

Just try to participate in bounty campaigns, where you can earn a little crypto currency, with which you can participate in exchange trades.

mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

Airdrops are the best for us newbies

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

You can join to http://bitcoininvite.com, that gives you bitcoins just for inviting friends or other people! Earn up to 0.001 BTC for 1 invited user!
ready??/
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:11:22 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:20:36 AM by cimanu

I can advise a good generous distribution of coins. 20 000 participants have not made it yet - you can get 450 000 coins. There is a stock exchange. If it is interesting here is the site https://marineco.in/
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

also bounty, now there is some project accepts newbie
Ribbon1461

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

I am a newbie here too. As what I know is to read and understand as much as possible from this forum and raise queries here to have better understanding.
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

Airdrops def the best to start! For high value and easy to complete Airdrops: http://t.me/Premium_Crypto_Airdrops

Here is a blog post on how in 15 mins you can start joining airdrops

https://medium.com/@RobertSteenhoff/why-i-participate-in-crypto-airdrops-5273bd25c0d7

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:27:40 AM

thank you for sharing, it is useful for newbie like me Smiley
Fkleppe

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

Thanks for this. You will also find many great tips on https://hexabase.net
khongbietgi

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

You should read for middle reading
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

First of all, welcome on board. I would recommend you investing your time in reading valuable posts and learning from it. Do not rush to make money and stay away from Free Bitcoin links/clicks/thoughts. Bitcoin is just another form of money and you have to give something equally valuable if you want to earn money. The best way I know is to offer your knowledge, skills, experience in the form of useful services to others. Do the research in marketplace to get the idea of demand.
zeillike01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

start from social media bounty, then steadily rank up , keep grinding so you can paticipate in bounty campaigns.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: