Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:06:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why DogeCoin never go to the moon?  (Read 218 times)
Sudhik (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

I know about dogecoin about a few years ago, ang that's coin is enough famous and many people use it, but I'm confused about the price of dogecoin, why the price is still cheap? What's this seem like coin inflation? To many coin supply oit there or some another problem? Will another coin with too much supply will be same like this?
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

I know about dogecoin about a few years ago, ang that's coin is enough famous and many people use it, but I'm confused about the price of dogecoin, why the price is still cheap? What's this seem like coin inflation? To many coin supply oit there or some another problem? Will another coin with too much supply will be same like this?
LOL you have said you know dogecoin few years ago but you dont know the reason why its price doesnt improve?If you really have researched about this coin you would know that this coin was dead a long time ago,there are no active development from the past 2years because the developers who created this coin isnt that serious about this coin,it is just created for a meme coin so you know now??

emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

If you really understand the DogeCoin, so you should be able to find the reason, DogeCoin now only left a community, their team has stopped the development, and now only the value of hype.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

Not all altcoins with too many supply will behave that way. Apart from the fact that the dev. might not working as supposed. With time, i believe the coin will rise beyond where it is now.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

Those that presently have doge coin should be thankful that it is still trading. Else I do not know what would have been of a coin that has long been deserted by the dev. and the team. Trading can still be of great help to the coin.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

I think it will never moon but who knows. It was referenced to a meme so I don't expect much about it. Of course, there's a chance, but I'd rather have it as a collection that something for a long term hold.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

its all about the total coin supply. doge was a joke pointing to huge coin supplies and now its price is amazing.
if you are holding doge don't think its going to hit higher levels.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

There are many peope are accusing that dogecoin is a shitcoin but there are no evidence or proof to see. For me, the main reason of why dogecoin is going to the moon is because of the huge total supply of the tokens so even there are so many investing in the coin, the price will not move so fast.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

Doge is a memecoin without any developement. It is pbvious that the coin will not grow if it don't have a a good project behind it. The only reason why doge is still alive is that it was the first memecoin. After becoming popular it got listed on many good exchanges which made it cheap to transfer money between them with a low fee of dogecoin. I see no reason to hodl it.

alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

Why they should be on the moon?
Just a meme coin, nothing special, forget it and switch to something else.
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

Basically because of its volume, which is relatively large than any other coins or cryptocurrency in the top 10 in CMC ranking, the rate of dogecoin is hard to pump. Also, it may be because this coin can be obtained in many ways like mining, many faucets, and from exchanges. In addition to that, dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that is based on the doge meme, basically a joke coin.

Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

I heard some news before about dogecoin,that it's dev is now on prisoned. If you remember its value goes too much low last year around june or july. It's an abandoned project,but has already been one of the popular alts in the history so it's still alive and getting hype sometimes.

bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

As far as I'm concerned, Dogecoin was born with the purpose of being a cheap crypto yet reliable in terms of short-term growth and stability. It's the perfect crypto for non-risk takers.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

dogecoin will stay like that. that coin only famous but sometime get pumped / dumped by whales. and they only play with the price. my suggestion, don't expect too high with Dogecoin but follow the stream

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Doge been to the moon and back many times already

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

I think the reason is that this is not a serious coin, and a coin which is created as a joke, because of this I do not think that it has a future
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

There are too many Billion coin supply in the Crypto Market today but only few of them were made it into the Top Altcoins list and Dogecoin is one of those billion coin supply that is struggling to attract investors due to it's not so important Cryptocurrency that is being circulated in the market.
DogeCoin is indeed one of the fastest Crypto today but it's hard for it to rally because there are so many Altcoins also that are better than Dogecoin.
The most valuable Billion coin supply Crypto led by Ripple are Stellar, Tron, Verge, SiaCoin and other low valued Top Altcoins.
DogeCoin will not die but I don't it could pump higher in  the next few months.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

The most important question that arises here, is why dogecoin must fly to the moon? Do they create something new? If so, it is possible and will be pumping money, and if not, then naturally there will be nothing
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

It is so difficult to say when will pump Dogecoin.
Dogecoin old price history says, it is a stable coin.
But people fully trust dogecoin very much.
More time need for pump this coin.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

Am... maybe because it's a joke meme coin without real usage, future plans/roadmap and so on?

And because DOGE doesn't offer anything new and useful.

If we were in 2014, I would play with DOGE for awhile, now in 2018 the truth is in good ICOs.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████