Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much real money did you seriously make with Altcoins?  (Read 406 times)
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

I mined 210 ETH when it worth about 15 usd, than sold most of it when it falls to 6... I saw the bottom side of crypto, i lost a lot.

But it was a good experience, now i hold everything i have since than  Cool  Headz up.

Didn't take out just a few. I bought a Pioneer XDJ RX dj device, thats all.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

I have purchased ethereum when it was $11 and neo when it was less than a dollar,i only invested $10k 2years ago them i hold these bags for about 1.5years and i could say it changed my life, from nothing i have millions of dollars today,i opened small businesses in my town that can support my monthly bills,and i do full time trading today which gave me 10-15% daily average gain,i have also mining rigs which gives me some passive extra income while i am asleep,doing a full time here in cryptocurrency is better than working 8hrs a day with the companies which gives you little a to nothing which isnt worth.
Actually an average 10-15% is quite normal,doing a marginal trading can give you 300-1000% or more in just few hours,i am trading at bitmex which allows anyone to borrow 33.3% of your current portfolio that can be multiple to x10 x100 or more that depends on your risk management.Your 1bitcoin can liquidate 33 bitcoins or more in just 2-3 hours giving you 3300%,that is very possible in marginal trading but you can lose your 1 bitcoin i just 10minutes.

ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:57:56 PM
Merited by jatin729 (3)

I have started trading in december 2k17 at that time i have invested Rs. 2500 and bought a part of bitcoin and after 2 month i was in loss. So i thought i will not invest more than i sold it and got only Rs 1200 but just after selling it price was so much down so i thought why not buy more so i further invested only Rs 1500 and within a week i got Rs 4000 so than i sent Rs 2000 to my bank and with pending Rs 2000 i bought Lite coin it also gives me the profit of Rs 2900 so over all i got Rs 4900 till now as a profit but i reduce my loss into that amount than i have earned Rs 3600.
JulienC

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

Zero, I never cash out a dime. Go big or go home  Grin
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

I invested about $2000 in to Utrust, getting myself about 30,000 tokens. I sold around half of them and cashed out that money when the price was about 60c, I cashed 10k.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

I am talking flat currency!! Real money in your bank account that you can/could use....not coins!!...to pay debts, buy a car...One specific example
1- What was the coin
2- How much did you invest
3- How much real money did you transfer in your bank account

I was able to earn much on the last campaign i joined, and as a LEGENDARY rank i got one of the highest stake.
1- THEKEY
2- Didn't invest any amount just the time is spend on posting and promoting the campaign.
3- i got 4.5 BTC on the tokens i got from that campaign and converted 2btc on FIAT.BTC was 9.000 USD before so i deposited 18.000 USD on my account
and still holding 2.5BTC on my wallet and wait for the lightning.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

I'm not sure that someone will tell you the truth. Personally, I do not earn a lot, but nevertheless. Now come across more and more crooks in Iko. I did not buy a car, I did not buy an apartment.
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

For all the time I have invested about 5000 dollars in various coins and ICOs. Even with the fall of the market my balance was more than 10 000. During the year, I think the market will grow and this amount will increase. Unfortunately I have a small amount of bitcoins. But there is no additional money for investment now.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:02:53 PM

It's correct. In recent times, I have invested in many ICO projects and have benefited me. You can also see that most of the ICO's projects after opening card sales through major commercial sites and are many times more expensive than ICOs. I believe that 2018 is the year that good ICO projects will flourish.

mikyadel

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

i made like 5x now but i haven't withdraw any as i'm trying first to build huge portfolio then , i'd consider withdraw of money

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

for my own I deposit about  $1000 for an investment in Ethereum.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
UFO2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:39:11 PM

Haha, this is a serious question. I am a rookie, and still investing money into this new field. I hope I can make big money in here, but more important is I am a nerd and I believe this tech deeply.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

i made like 5x now but i haven't withdraw any as i'm trying first to build huge portfolio then , i'd consider withdraw of money
I don't do withdraw yet or even deposits for now, since Im just planning of making them grew thru trading or holding of some that I'd already invested and it's too good when you have something to ses in yoir portfolio that it's increasing.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

tuanvie

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:52:03 PM

Good question, you made me realize that i’ve no idea how much real money i gained on this. I think i need to calculate cuz i don’t know the total amount but i can honestly tell, thanks to that money, i’ve visited many countries, i’ve traveled a lot, and it made me the happiest person in the world. So i just wanna say that don’t waste ur time by waiting for useless currencies. All you need to do is observing the market carefully, try to understand the main goal of the project before u made a decision.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:04:28 AM

To be very truthful with myself, I have made real money in fiat currencies mainly from participating from bounty campaigns. I have bought a Toyota car with my money and also completed my house project at my home town. I have reinvested some of my money in some devalued cryptos, hoping to sell them in future for profit. Thanks for the financial freedom Altcoins has given to us in this generation.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

I earned 3 months of participating in bounty companies as much as at my job in 2 years, and quit my job)
ekn222 (OP)

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

I earned 3 months of participating in bounty companies as much as at my job in 2 years, and quit my job)
were you part time or full time?...hard to believe tbh
ekn222 (OP)

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

I'm not sure that someone will tell you the truth. Personally, I do not earn a lot, but nevertheless. Now come across more and more crooks in Iko. I did not buy a car, I did not buy an apartment.
now that is I believe an honest statement and this is exactly how I picture all this Atcoin/bitcoin thing... Yes we invest but very few make money..and those who do ...not sure will sit on Bitcointalk...no offense to us Smiley it is just a dream that we all chase...no one can really know what a coin will become...you can believe in a project and invest...be lucky...but how much really do you need to invest to make real money? I doubt 50 to 100 dollars will do it...just my opinion....i read everywhere how people managed to pay their debts, buy houses, cars...some stories are maybe true but I see no proof really... A coin can be worth a lot but so what if you can't sell it? I am not even talking about taxes!!!
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

I am talking flat currency!! Real money in your bank account that you can/could use....not coins!!...to pay debts, buy a car...One specific example
1- What was the coin
2- How much did you invest
3- How much real money did you transfer in your bank account
I know people who, thanks to the cryptocurrency, have changed their lives only in a positive way. They bought apartments, cars and do not deny ourselves anything. So now everyone has this opportunity to earn.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

I have earned some money from altcoins. I have not invested a single money in altcoins but i got them from bounties and airdrops and some of them re really of good value.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: