Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zcash vs Pivx vs Monero vs Bulwark vs Dash vs Verge vs Zcoin > Best Privacy Coin  (Read 559 times)
Metros (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:06:56 AM

Personally I'm invested in PIVX, cause I have the feeling they could pull a DASH this year.
There aren't many interesting PoS options besides PIVX in the privacy coin space.
XSPEC would be another on with stealth staking, but I don't hold any at this time.

What do you mean 'pull a dash'?

DASH made x100 in 2017, but I know repeating that is optimistic.
DASH had a market cap of 80 millions at the beginning of 2017, PIVX is at 340 millions now already, so give it a x20-30 if it reaches reach 10 billion in 2018.

I love PIVX the most, and he is very interesting, specially because of Pos I love it the most...  Yes Dash, I only hate Dash because one who has 50% of dash still can manipulate the price. I use decentralised coins, that's why we are here?...

PIVX is cool but staff/core members are not so pleasent. they are not friend upon new members.. that's a red flag for me.
nemwanderer

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:30:23 AM

Personally I'm invested in PIVX, cause I have the feeling they could pull a DASH this year.
There aren't many interesting PoS options besides PIVX in the privacy coin space.
XSPEC would be another on with stealth staking, but I don't hold any at this time.

DASH had a market cap of 80 millions at the beginning of 2017, PIVX is at 340 millions now already, so give it a x20-30 if it reaches reach 10 billion in 2018.

I love PIVX the most, and he is very interesting, specially because of Pos I love it the most...  Yes Dash, I only hate Dash because one who has 50% of dash still can manipulate the price. I use decentralised coins, that's why we are here?...

PIVX is cool but staff/core members are not so pleasent. they are not friend upon new members.. that's a red flag for me.

How did we overlook SpectreCoin?

One of the most fully-featured privacy coins (if not the most) and the cap is a paltry 30mm...
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:46:13 AM

I have dash monero zcash and xspec in my portfolio want to add Pivx also have zcl . I don't like zcash much cus its up and down. Also add some safex

Ethereum and Uniswap.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1456

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:03:42 AM

What do you think? saw that on Telegram.

I have used Monero a lot and happy with it (some times very slow TPS tho..).

Ant other Privacy Coins out there?

Moronic marketing from a development team that's designed to scam new ignorant victims in the cryptospace. Sometimes innocent threads like these is part of their strategy to get more attention.

Everyone be careful of Bulwark. But it's up to you if you don't want to listen. But be sure to blame only yourselves if you lose some of your money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

Better stay on monero because he is one of the pioneer on privacy coin. monero has been there for many years and proven for many users. Monero has upcoming hardfork also the monero V. This hardfork will happen at block 1529810 at around march 14, 2018.

Do you really want anonymity? then its Monero.

Well sure I have XMR, love it.
Why hardfork needed for monero tho?

Btw I am looking to sell XMR in profit and get into low-cap ones like Spectrecoin/Bulwark etc
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

You should include Bitcoin Private. It looks like a pretty solid project with a great name, an interesting rebrand strategy and great programmers. Only it's a copy and past of Zcash.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

You should include Bitcoin Private. It looks like a pretty solid project with a great name, an interesting rebrand strategy and great programmers. Only it's a copy and past of Zcash.

it looks like a scam to me. i also never heard of it before but i only see some few copycats of bitcoin , such as bitcoincash , bitcon gold , ebitcoin, ebitcoincash , etc. but if we were talking about privacy coin , my best bet would still be monero because i already tried and tested it ever since it was introduced in the public and so far it didnt failed me to protect my privacy when doing important  transactions.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Monero is the best and maybe only choice for long term investment among these coins.

Might be but if I want to "risk" and get higher returns, that's not gonna be Monero.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1456

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

@Metros. But that was not the point of his argument. You know what Bulwak or cryptocoins like Electroneum are trying to do is to scam their victims into holding those coins by making them believe that they are as good or better than Monero.

What would happen if they bought at the top and then those coins crash with no hope of having their investments back? Those are real people out there, losing real money. We cannot have that kind of attitude.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

I'll choose monero and Zcoin for my investment. monero have a huge community, good development progress and I think this is the safest privacy coin invesment ATM. the upcoming hardfork of monero will help this coin to go on another level to IMO.
for zcoin I bought this at arround $8 price, not much ammount but will hold it till the price of cryptocurrency are recover. another reason I choose zcoin are this coin has my local currency trading pair.

Noticed Zcoin community is quite dead.. so avoided investing there
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

I really like XMR coin! Is best coin with privacy at this time!
But BTC and ETH very attractive coin! So I think Privacy coin need more work to grown up!

Sure but you can't get 2x or 10x on Monero no more..
haggercody

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

Scrape the bottom of the market cap barrel and you also have Phore and Zero
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

Verge is like a hype coin and sadly I have sold most of it when I've earned a couple of satoshi's. We do have our own preferred privacy coin but in my opinion Monero is still the best.
(some times very slow TPS tho..).
Every altcoin is starting to be slow when there are too many incoming and out coming transactions.

Yup, just like BTC and ETH
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

Dash premined and centralized from the begining. Was pumped after news about new asics for him. With their money they could spend more money for marketing. PiVx if I remember right was dash fork and imho also have no future in long-term. Verge was pumped and overpriced now. I love zcash ) Buy in the bottom put x2 sell order and wait) sometimes it pumped) But if znark tech will be implemented in eth blockchain as it was promised it will kill almost all this coins.  

DASH is indeed semi-centralized, PIVX should have future, I think part of the block rewards go to the devs for development.
Verge is really crap imho, Zcash also weird and not stable.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

Dash premined and centralized from the begining. Was pumped after news about new asics for him. With their money they could spend more money for marketing. PiVx if I remember right was dash fork and imho also have no future in long-term. Verge was pumped and overpriced now. I love zcash ) Buy in the bottom put x2 sell order and wait) sometimes it pumped) But if znark tech will be implemented in eth blockchain as it was promised it will kill almost all this coins.  

DASH is indeed semi-centralized, PIVX should have future, I think part of the block rewards go to the devs for development.
Verge is really crap imho, Zcash also weird and not stable.

Problem with Vit83 statement is of course that Dash was never premined, which indicates that he either :

A : does not know what a premine is
B : knows what premine is and just lies about it anyways with regards to Dash

For those that want to know more about Dash early history : https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OC/pages/19759164/Dash+Instamine+Issue+Clarification

I disagree about the semi-centralized or centralized argument with regards to Dash, it seems to be used more and more as the main reason to object to Dash : we cant find anything really solid to use against Dash so lets just
use centralization to attack it with.... and ignore the fact that Dash is by far the most decentralized project out there, due to its DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organisation) setup and its decentralized governance and budget system.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

there are some rumors about monero fork. dash and deep onion are really good.
i never used zcash and pivx but will try soon.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

How did we overlook SpectreCoin?

One of the most fully-featured privacy coins (if not the most) and the cap is a paltry 30mm...

How is the team? premine? team supply?
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

I have dash monero zcash and xspec in my portfolio want to add Pivx also have zcl . I don't like zcash much cus its up and down. Also add some safex

ZCL?
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:45:33 PM

Moronic marketing from a development team that's designed to scam new ignorant victims in the cryptospace. Sometimes innocent threads like these is part of their strategy to get more attention.

Everyone be careful of Bulwark. But it's up to you if you don't want to listen. But be sure to blame only yourselves if you lose some of your money.

What's wrong with Bulwark? I just got a MN there.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

Bitcoin Private? can't even find it on CMC..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: