Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to invest in Altcoin !! Check this !!!  (Read 576 times)
cryptorampage (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:40:47 PM
Merited by AlexaSonda (2), jasonmattson (1)

Hey Guys , How are you all ? I was confused in choosing different Altcoin for start trading . I researched online few days and got some clues and That's why i decided to write a speedy introduction to pick which altcoins to put resources into, roused by the inquiries we get from our individuals. Lets Start>>>>>>>>

Initial Research:
The initial step is to investigate our convenient Coin Market Cap. Coin Market Cap ranks crypto currencies . All the market information gave by Coin Market Cap is essential. But there are 4 points you need to know about. Go to their website or thread. Collect these information.

-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

• Market cap is simply the price multiplied by the circulating supply. Market top is essentially the cost duplicated by the flowing supply. In traditional securities exchanges, higher market cap securities are less risky, however unintentionally give less ROIs.
  • Lower advertise tops are more unsafe, yet take into consideration more noteworthy ROIs. It's additionally great to recollect the essential financial aspects on supply: the higher the supply, the lower the esteem (and the other way around).
  • The circling supply is characterized by Coin Market Cap as "the best guess of the quantity of coins that are coursing in the market and in the overall population's hands." This bars coins that can't be utilized or exchanged. At last, volume is the dollar measure of a crypto exchanged a timeframe (24 hours for this situation). Think about every one of these variables when searching for a coin that you need to put resources into that will develop in an incentive after some time.

A Real Scenario and Suggestion:

• For instance, suppose you needed to put resources into XXX.
  • The primary thing you ought to do is go to XXX's site and read what they are putting forth. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. You have to make sense of what's so incredible about the coin you're going to contribute.
  • Don't aimlessly put resources into something because of another person's suggestion.

Do your own particular research and pose vital inquiries like:

• What problem is the alt coin providing a solution for?
  • What value is it adding and who does it affect the most?
  • Who is the team behind this coin and what are their credentials and motivations?

Some Social Research :
When you get a handle on the use of the coin and the group behind it, see what individuals are discussing in connection to the coin. To do this, tap on the "Social" tab in Coin Market Cap. You will see tweets and reddit posts talking about the coin. Scavenge through these and do your statistical surveying on how different brokers feel about the coin you need to put resources into.

Then, of course, the last step is to read the charts. We have a separate thread for how to read charts and chart patterns, and the subject is covered in much more detail in our e-book, Getting Started with Crypto Trading. Following these steps should allow you to make informed investment/trading decisions, rather than just blind hope or luck.

Guys please post your ways of finding good Altcoin to invest. Thank you. Hope you liked.
makulo123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

Nice post. The diversification is the key for profitability. I have also been reinvesting lately into some promising new projects. I think I am gonna take your advice besides making my own due diligence.

You can also take a look on this post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7r4vlc/why_we_wont_have_a_long_term_bear_market_and_how/
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

Why these good posts get less views. I saw thousands of old post just bounce back for no reason. We need to draft these kind of post to store . Please admin and moderator i urge your attention for this. Anyway good post i will save this and will follow every steps from next time before investing.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

Nice post. The diversification is the key for profitability. I have also been reinvesting lately into some promising new projects. I think I am gonna take your advice besides making my own due diligence.

You can also take a look on this post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7r4vlc/why_we_wont_have_a_long_term_bear_market_and_how/
Great artical about cryptocurrency share by you! we can know many more from this artical! but I always choose famous cryptocurrency coin which are most dependable and stable something and promising. and yes research is the best way of knowing unknown subjects I also going to research first before investment my assets.
jerrysmith

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

Hey AWESOME post. I just followed your each steps today before investing and have a strong feeling that i will win. But could you suggest more sites to find out the real value of these four points of any altcoin. Thank you.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:34:28 AM

This is good post man, Thanks. I was also thinking of making this one for myself because having no formula to start with would be so hard and would just result to loss of investments. Ill take this one, Thanks man.
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

i will choose an altcoins with active development and community is very strong
and don't forget about the feattures inside mate,,

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:13:18 AM

-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

these four points are often ignored by many people and this is a mistake if we do not research it.
i really appreciate the post and information you have shared here.

But could you suggest more sites to find out the real value of these four points of any altcoin. Thank you.
you can start from the site coinmarketcap.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

OP, you must add that the altcoin should be listed in good crypto exchange. If not then it's useless. Many people only do trading in good crypto exchange.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

The approach is correct, but as long as you check all this, it can change so that you change your mind. It can be better to trust people and watch the most active projects on the market with the maximum number of investors and support from developers.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

The approach is correct, but as long as you check all this, it can change so that you change your mind. It can be better to trust people and watch the most active projects on the market with the maximum number of investors and support from developers.
Yes maybe it changes it depends upon on how to manage the developer on their project or after ICO ends their gone.
We need to look up the OP post it was very helpful to us as a investor here in crypto.

But there are 4 points you need to know about. Go to their website or thread. Collect these information.
-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

These guides are all correct we must look at these first before we invest on ICO's project.
Great idea it is very helpful for those newcomers who want to invest in the project they've choose.
I apply these research when i want to invest in ICO project.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:09:37 AM

Yes maybe it changes it depends upon on how to manage the developer on their project or after ICO ends their gone.
We need to look up the OP post it was very helpful to us as a investor here in crypto.

But there are 4 points you need to know about. Go to their website or thread. Collect these information.
-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

These guides are all correct we must look at these first before we invest on ICO's project.
Great idea it is very helpful for those newcomers who want to invest in the project they've choose.
I apply these research when i want to invest in ICO project.

A very nice and informative information which is very much helpful not just for newbies but also for those members are still not very familiar yet with cryptocurrency investments. One of the factors I consider most is to check and observe the price chart history where you could know the progress and movement trends of a particular coin. With this, it can help you decide what coins you will consider on your investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

Check and nothing new ,what would i dont know.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

When you research investment details, your idea begins create. At the end, you should give a decide which altcoin i must invest. Important thing is investment, taking decisions with yourself. Its my words. Thank you for post.

steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Why these good posts get less views. I saw thousands of old post just bounce back for no reason. We need to draft these kind of post to store . Please admin and moderator i urge your attention for this. Anyway good post i will save this and will follow every steps from next time before investing.

I think your right, users who post to give ideas on how to invest in Alternate coins should be given much credit. Rather than following the mainstream post of other users. It is much better to promote this kind of post other than less useful ones. 

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

Key TO Find Good  ALT COINS

*TECHNOLOGY - There are a lot of coins who are using similar technology and copying others, it's better to invest in those who try to do stuff differently.

*INNOVATION - Invest in those coins who are adding something new in Cryptocurrency that will make the transaction easier or add value to coins.

*TEAM & Developer - Team also play a vital role in deciding the future of coin, a good team can do a lot of stuff, don't forget that bitcoin is developed by single person

*COMMUNITY  - Last a good community can help in promotion, a good project help in building the audience by giving support to the new member who is facing any problem.

Total supply is important don't invest in a coin with unlimited supply because such coins have no future or very less chance they will gain popularity.
Check website, Check all social links,

If you see any project have potential then don't forget to spread the word, because it will help other to take decision

karamoris

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

Initial Research:
The initial step is to investigate our convenient Coin Market Cap. Coin Market Cap ranks crypto currencies . All the market information gave by Coin Market Cap is essential. But there are 4 points you need to know about. Go to their website or thread. Collect these information.

-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

Some Social Research :
When you get a handle on the use of the coin and the group behind it, see what individuals are discussing in connection to the coin. To do this, tap on the "Social" tab in Coin Market Cap. You will see tweets and reddit posts talking about the coin. Scavenge through these and do your statistical surveying on how different brokers feel about the coin you need to put resources into.

Wow Amazing information. I never followed any of the above ways before investing an alt coin. But think from now on, i will obey these. As per my concern the social research criteria is one of the most influential fact after the four initials. Thanks man.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

Its awesome that you have an ebook on etrading. More and more people are becoming a part of the crypto world, and would be so grateful for the right guiding literature, as is obvious by the responses here. Really helpful gist, thank you.
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

I haven't invested in altkoins yet, I'm just planning. It's not easy to choose a really good and promising project. Thanks for information, I think it will come in handy.
cryptorampage (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:28:25 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 08:25:03 AM by cryptorampage

I haven't invested in altkoins yet, I'm just planning. It's not easy to choose a really good and promising project. Thanks for information, I think it will come in handy.

yes it is not easy to pick the best ico. Prediction will go positive 60% time if you do these steps. Please do
these steps,  I will help you to choose.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: