Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to invest in Altcoin !! Check this !!!  (Read 576 times)
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

Very healthy information provided and it is very helpful for even a newbie to enter in this market after follow these points. These all points (market cap, price, circulating supply and volume) have major impact on price and volatility of each coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

Usually if I found good entry point looking in TA charts, I open bitcointalk main thread and reading first 3 pages and last 4 pages) This is really fast, but helped me lot of times to avoid scum) Also looking for twitter if it has real communication with users and updates of source code.

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

Thanks for your advisory. At last period of time I am not looking for new altcoins. I am analyzing the past experience mine and the some altcoins. It allows me to predict the future prices behavior and make the right decision.
Cryptomaniac95

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

I have been looking into this Darico coin for a while now... I have read all about it and I have never seen a complete project like that. If they are able to go through with what their plan, I am certain that this coin will skyrocket to the top. If you guys can also go through their whitepaper or just take a look at the concept on their website and provide me with your professional opinion, that would be great.

Darico's Website: https://darico.io/en/
Dilucoins

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

Hey Guys , How are you all ? I was confused in choosing different Altcoin for start trading . I researched online few days and got some clues and That's why i decided to write a speedy introduction to pick which altcoins to put resources into, roused by the inquiries we get from our individuals. Lets Start>>>>>>>>

Initial Research:
The initial step is to investigate our convenient Coin Market Cap. Coin Market Cap ranks crypto currencies . All the market information gave by Coin Market Cap is essential. But there are 4 points you need to know about. Go to their website or thread. Collect these information.

-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

• Market cap is simply the price multiplied by the circulating supply. Market top is essentially the cost duplicated by the flowing supply. In traditional securities exchanges, higher market cap securities are less risky, however unintentionally give less ROIs.
  • Lower advertise tops are more unsafe, yet take into consideration more noteworthy ROIs. It's additionally great to recollect the essential financial aspects on supply: the higher the supply, the lower the esteem (and the other way around).
  • The circling supply is characterized by Coin Market Cap as "the best guess of the quantity of coins that are coursing in the market and in the overall population's hands." This bars coins that can't be utilized or exchanged. At last, volume is the dollar measure of a crypto exchanged a timeframe (24 hours for this situation). Think about every one of these variables when searching for a coin that you need to put resources into that will develop in an incentive after some time.

A Real Scenario and Suggestion:

• For instance, suppose you needed to put resources into XXX.
  • The primary thing you ought to do is go to XXX's site and read what they are putting forth. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. You have to make sense of what's so incredible about the coin you're going to contribute.
  • Don't aimlessly put resources into something because of another person's suggestion.

Do your own particular research and pose vital inquiries like:

• What problem is the alt coin providing a solution for?
  • What value is it adding and who does it affect the most?
  • Who is the team behind this coin and what are their credentials and motivations?

Some Social Research :
When you get a handle on the use of the coin and the group behind it, see what individuals are discussing in connection to the coin. To do this, tap on the "Social" tab in Coin Market Cap. You will see tweets and reddit posts talking about the coin. Scavenge through these and do your statistical surveying on how different brokers feel about the coin you need to put resources into.

Then, of course, the last step is to read the charts. We have a separate thread for how to read charts and chart patterns, and the subject is covered in much more detail in our e-book, Getting Started with Crypto Trading. Following these steps should allow you to make informed investment/trading decisions, rather than just blind hope or luck.

Guys please post your ways of finding good Altcoin to invest. Thank you. Hope you liked.

every day many thread opening looking this information, this really helps who new to the crypto world. thanks for sharing valuable information .
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

The best way to look for a best investment for Alternative Coin is research. Researching is always the key. Be skeptical. Be curious. Ask yourself, can I earn from this coin or token? Will it be a long term or short term? What are their plans in the future? Do they always update the community in what are they doing and achieve? The thing is, we need to become persons of continuing knowledge hunger. Always eat knowledge. Learn everyday.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Hey Guys , How are you all ? I was confused in choosing different Altcoin for start trading . I researched online few days and got some clues and That's why i decided to write a speedy introduction to pick which altcoins to put resources into, roused by the inquiries we get from our individuals. Lets Start>>>>>>>>

Initial Research:
The initial step is to investigate our convenient Coin Market Cap. Coin Market Cap ranks crypto currencies . All the market information gave by Coin Market Cap is essential. But there are 4 points you need to know about. Go to their website or thread. Collect these information.

-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

• Market cap is simply the price multiplied by the circulating supply. Market top is essentially the cost duplicated by the flowing supply. In traditional securities exchanges, higher market cap securities are less risky, however unintentionally give less ROIs.
  • Lower advertise tops are more unsafe, yet take into consideration more noteworthy ROIs. It's additionally great to recollect the essential financial aspects on supply: the higher the supply, the lower the esteem (and the other way around).
  • The circling supply is characterized by Coin Market Cap as "the best guess of the quantity of coins that are coursing in the market and in the overall population's hands." This bars coins that can't be utilized or exchanged. At last, volume is the dollar measure of a crypto exchanged a timeframe (24 hours for this situation). Think about every one of these variables when searching for a coin that you need to put resources into that will develop in an incentive after some time.

• The primary thing you ought to do is go to XXX's site and read what they are putting forth. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. You have to make sense of what's so incredible about the coin you're going to contribute.
  • Don't aimlessly put resources into something because of another person's suggestion.

• Who is the team behind this coin and what are their credentials and motivations?

Some Social Research :
When you get a handle on the use of the coin and the group behind it, see what individuals are discussing in connection to the coin. To do this, tap on the "Social" tab in Coin Market Cap. You will see tweets and reddit posts talking about the coin. Scavenge through these and do your statistical surveying on how different brokers feel about the coin you need to put resources into.

Then, of course, the last step is to read the charts. We have a separate thread for how to read charts and chart patterns, and the subject is covered in much more detail in our e-book, Getting Started with Crypto Trading. Following these steps should allow you to make informed investment/trading decisions, rather than just blind hope or luck.

Guys please post your ways of finding good Altcoin to invest. Thank you. Hope you liked.

Actually, I only follow ICO with technology and exchange concept, for me only those ICO have good future and will survive. During ICO, I keep follow them about up date news and ability to built communication with member. Maybe you don't like what I'm doing because it look's like spying with out do anything. I do like watch the process and after ICO, I decides to invest or not. Just like that.

kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

Very worth post for newbies, I'll be happy if everybody will adds posts like that. In my opinion you must add another one condition to team with big data on github.
hardbakker

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

Check and nothing new ,what would i dont know.
Of course there wouldn't be anything new for you here. I guess the author just forget to write "(for newbies)" in the title Smiley
For me this article is useful but I think it can be also modified by myself for my own porposes.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

A nice quality post about altcoins. Very useful and healthy information has been provided and after following these points a novice is very useful to enter this market. All points circulating market cap, value, supply and volume have a big impact on the price and fluctuation of each coin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Franklin Pierce

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

I found this useful article about how to evaluate coins/tokens. In summary, it lists out the steps to determining whether we should invest in a coin or not: take a look at CoinMarketCap, Write down the current price of the coin, circulating supply, max supply, daily volume and market cap and Do research on its whitepaper. Full article here, hope this'll help: https://medium.com/@therealtimforrest/the-right-way-to-evaluate-a-cryptocurrency-781476d263b3
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:35:06 PM

Indeed, 4 things are very important when we want to invest in altcoins. Because every we invest is not arbitrary. 4 that is what we must remember. market cap, price, circulating supply, volume.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:02:30 AM

I think this is one of the best post I read it on this forum your post is very informative and well described all the things on point to understand how to check whether specific altcoin is good to invest or not. Even I also follow the same procedure you mentioned in your post before investing in any altcoin. Certainly this post can be more helpful for newbies.

jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:34:39 AM

Actually i tried your given theory before investing in new ICO and got the result. And guess what it was great. I hope everyone will do these research before investing.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

Initial Research:

-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

Some Social Research :

nice share,
i also wanna give some advise too..
if u wanna invest in coin check their hype...
more better if they have big community at social media and group like telegram and good marketing strategy.

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

Great topic, thanks to topic starter, this can really help a lot of people especially newbies who try to invest the first time. Although some advice are pretty obvious many people forget about this aspects.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

It was indeed a great article, very informative and I had gained many useful information in selecting a specific choice of coins to be consider on your list for investment. Coinmarket cap is on of the best site to allow the users to check what is the current cryptocurrency update everyday and analyze the price charts whether it's gaining or not. I also checked on the price charts as basis for each coins performance in the week and later decide as to which coin will I continue to put my investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

It was indeed a great article, very informative and I had gained many useful information in selecting a specific choice of coins to be consider on your list for investment. Coinmarket cap is on of the best site to allow the users to check what is the current cryptocurrency update everyday and analyze the price charts whether it's gaining or not. I also checked on the price charts as basis for each coins performance in the week and later decide as to which coin will I continue to put my investment.
Of course, with any investment in altcoin, you have do your own research and market conditions can change drastically from week to week. So make sure to update your strategy accordingly.
dadach

Activity: 365

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

Thanks for this post, I am just in a search of few coins to invest in and this helps a lot. I like the most the part where you are advising not to listen to others but to do your own research.

To DA Moon!!! donations accepted >.< 38nvHaNqF5nv4ifhUyq9CChnBmRs2DSv4r
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

So really a good informative post, I've been looking for different ISO for a long time and I've used most of these techniques, although I've seen some interesting new features, thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: