Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 05:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Spreadcoin Dead???  (Read 93 times)
JCVD (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:36:46 AM

Hi everyone,
I'm doing my head in with Spreadcoin...  I'm shocked to see it so low... Is this project dead??? Seems like a scam... any advise would be greatly appreciated!
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:18:23 AM

Hi everyone,
I'm doing my head in with Spreadcoin...  I'm shocked to see it so low... Is this project dead??? Seems like a scam... any advise would be greatly appreciated!

there is a warning in spreadcoin thread, in the first posts but i see the community is still active
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045373

Since this is a takeover of a previously abandoned project, it shows an extremely centralized coin distribution in the hands of just a few people.
This has lead to multiple ongoing Pump'n'dumps and Exit Scams started by those very people during the last months.

so, you need to make a deep research on it  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
JCVD (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

Thanks bud 👍
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

I know that Spreadcoin had value at one point because it was promised that there will be a snapshot of it to receive some coins named Helium.
Was Helium released after all ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: