Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100,000 to invest. Should I buy BTC or ETH or altcoins?  (Read 750 times)
lmoe23

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

Buy both, invest 70% on both BTC and ETH then give 30% of  your porftolio for other altcoins that you may seem to grow in the next 5 years.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:11:09 AM

100K is a solid start point, I would invest 30% in BTC 30% in ETH, and 60% spread between alts.

Campaign Manager (2018)
ACcrypto127

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

I think buying altcoins is the best option. Because altcoin market is seriously down at the moment. So you can earn easy profit when market going up. But also don't forget to get ideas and opinions from crypto experts before doing investments.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:22:45 AM

In my opinion, you should diversify your investment portfolio and buy bitcoin, ETH and other altcoins. With the 30 percent of your fund you can buy bitcoin, other 30 percent buy Ethereum and with the rest of the fund you should buy 15 or 20 other altcoins.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

Your choices are all totally good, but it's your choice which one or which kind of crypto you want to invest your money, but if you are truly a first time to enter and invest in crypto, I will tell you frankly that there are some few people who are taking advantages by making good promises but they are member of syndicated group, shall we call a scammers.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

Hi, I am from taiwan and I have been introduced by a colleague to bitcointalk to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

I intend to start my portfolio with $100k and work my way up. I am managing a small private fund which usually invest into equities

but we are now interested in crypto.

Me and my team's initial research tells us to buy ETH, NEO, Monero, Dash, IOTA, Lisk and Tron.

Anyone here working in a fund house? Any inputs?

MingNa
Investing in altcoins will give you better profit than investing in Bitcoin. Ethereum is an altcoin and still profitable to invest but there are many altcoins other the nETH that have potential to give you more profit. Study and research first before putting your money in cryptocurrency.
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

If you want to invest this much amount than you should buy Bitcoin because the price ot bitcoin fluctuates at a hugh level but for that investment you have to wait because price is high maybe it will go down soon. Bitcoin price affect all the coins so if you purchase other coin than even you will get affected by bitcoin so why not to purchase bitcoin.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

Invest big in both BTC and ETH and look out for altcoins like NEO, OMG, and PPT then invest like 30% of the $100k in them. Those coins are big and you should get big returns from them.
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

My recommendation is don't invest hole money with one coin. Block-chain technology is very great concept. Therefore cryptocurrency is not die in future. But don't invest all money in one coin. that is too risk. There are several good coins. So you can invest. I'm not a professional adviser. therefore you can find more details and invest. Happy Crypto...

sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

you devide all amount  in three ratio and invest btc ,ethereums  and  buy some good altcion they have spots and speriual value  in the market like NEO ,DASH, LTC etc and then not lose any where
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

If I have that huge money for investment, I would invest like 60% on Bitcoin, because right now, the price of BTC is starting to go up again. For sure, you'll end up gaining huge amount of money as well. 20% for ETH because it is one stable coin and it competes with BTC. Lastly, 20% for altcoins. But first, you have to research on some altcoins you want to invest to, make sure that they are promising and profitable in the future.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

You have good amount to invest, so you should must invest first bitcoin, then another choice.
Because anyone can't tell surely which coin helps you to get huge/low profit.
You can target 3 or 4 coins for invest.
Number 1: Bitcoin
2: Ethereum (ETH)
3: Litecoin (LTC)
4. Waves

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

Hi, I am from taiwan and I have been introduced by a colleague to bitcointalk to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

I intend to start my portfolio with $100k and work my way up. I am managing a small private fund which usually invest into equities

Me and my team's initial research tells us to buy ETH, NEO, Monero, Dash, IOTA, Lisk and Tron.

MingNa
As of now better buy bitcoin  75% and Ethereum 25%. If Bitcoin would be stable at $15k. diversify your fund in bitcoin and buy altcoins that you mentioned. Sell all altcoins except Ethereum the moment Bitcoin continue to make another bull run.

tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

MingNa
Regarding the Tron, I can say that there was information that Justin poured these coins, it's not very good for a reputation, I would not risk it. ETH, NEO and Monero I consider very good investments for this year.
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

I would buy a mixed bag. Maybe put 40% in BTC, 30% ETH, 30% in your favourite alt coins and icos. When certain coins are up, then sell a bit to replenish the low ones. In this way you will have a nice portfolio growth.

neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

You should now start buying ada cardano. It is going to launch like one of those elon musk rockets. Their target is going to be top 5 maybe even top 3. Buy it when its cheap and be patient to make money.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

You invest in BTC  because btc rise in very high and you get high profit to it  and some money you purchase altcions and maintain equal balance to them and they have not lose
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

$100k is a huge amount of money, i suggest to you to research more on cryptocurrency investing in crypto means a lot of risk, you should carefully choose your crypto that you want invest, on the otherhand bitcoin and ethereum is the of the most stable coin in the market maybe you can split your capital in to these coins and another two or three alts, siacoin and verge is also a good alts to buy.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

I would invest a big portion of that money to btc and eth, and small portion to 4-5 altcoins, this somehow optimizes the risk or losing (and winning as well, there is a tradeoff)
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

Buy Waves, you will not regret it with all the upcoming developments coming this year, also the team never missed a deadline or a promise on the development of the platform (to my knowledge).
I have enjoyed well over $20k returns on my tiny ICO investment in 2016, plenty of airdrops, check the last BCH airdrop scheduled for tomorrow, price is steady now and gaining even in the last days other alts have gone down...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: