Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market  (Read 114656 times)
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:52:51 PM

20k blocks in the first 4 hours, enough said

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carabudala

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:00:35 PM

It should be very heavily for you @muddafudda, to see much better coin than your fuckin COL growing up...  Grin
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:16:22 PM

You right about fair start. I still waiting some one make coin with pure fairly start.
I mean good info few days before mining start.
And informed here. Not in some small blog somewhere.. and then say it was fair start.
Actually need to check how this is started... So I don't blame you tix guys... jus talk in generally.

Good think is, tix looks well maked and good supported.
So, any way good luck with tix.
I will mining it a while and see what happen..
Lottery Tickets (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:20:33 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2013, 02:31:36 PM by Lottery Tickets

It's really not worth even acknowledging the trolls from here on out about the fair release. Here was how the release happened:

1) Announced every single day for the 5 days prior to release on both here and cryptonerd.co
2) We announced earlier in the day it was released that it was coming that day
3) It was posted on cryptonerd.co for one hour before we posted this thread
4) GPU miner was out about 5 minutes before we created this thread and included in the OP
5) 4 Gambling sites accepting TIX in the first 48 hours. Poker Room coming later today most likely

So go ahead and troll all you want. The facts are all there and there's about 40 people that can verify all of the above.

From here on, I won't be responding to anyone else who is trying to dissuade others from mining or using TIX. We already are accepted more places than most coins. If you really think it wasn't a fair release or don't think we are doing a good job at supporting our coin, then no offense...but fuck off and go use one of the other 50 coins with no services or support, please

Don't believe me? Go ahead and look through the thread and take a look at the dates, trolls: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290155

Oh yea, I've only had 3 mining machines on this since launch. Not only that, but I also turn my miners off every night since release so people could get blocks, too. I really wish there was a block explorer that you could check addresses on. Then you could see how I only mined about 15 hours a day since we launched to let other people get some
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:24:50 PM

It's really not worth even acknowledging the trolls from here on out about the fair release. Here was how the release happened:

1) Announced every single day for the 5 days prior to release on both here and cryptonerd.co
4) GPU miner was out about 5 minutes before we created this thread and included in the OP
5) 4 Gambling sites accepting TIX in the first 48 hours. Poker Room coming later today most likely

So go ahead and troll all you want. The facts are all there and there's about 40 people that can verify all of the above.

From here on, I won't be responding to anyone else who is trying to dissuade others from mining or using TIX. We already are accepted more places than most coins. If you really think it wasn't a fair release or don't think we are doing a good job at supporting our coin, then no offense...but fuck off and go use one of the other 50 coins with no services or support, please

Don't believe me? Go ahead and look through the thread and take a look at the dates, trolls: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290155
Well explanation with well emotion Smiley
I will support tix
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:28:44 PM

Do you have plans to make a website and/or blockchain viewer? Just curious. Hopefully Cryptsy will put TIX one of the markets, BTC or LTC. What will the Nfactor be when GPU mining will drop 30% or more?

The future should be exciting. We are going to be expanding quite a bit where TIX is accepted. It's been less than a week and we already have more websites taking it than most other coins do

Cryptsy is extremely busy with back end upgrades, we don't want to rush them. If Paul or John feel TIX is worth a listing, I'm sure we will get it. I don't see why not, everything was fair and there have been no forks or network issues at all

Can't list without explorer and there are a few addresses where balances will be interesting.

yepp Cheesy

Make one, then, and check for yourself. I've already said I'd pay someone to. Just post a link so I can put it in the OP and a TIX address if anyone can make one

Here is "simple" block explorer for TIX.
Feel free to use.  Shocked
http://globalsharecenter.com/tix/
If you, mr Lottery Tickets, want to keep this alive, I like to point this in your wallet on the future.
But no hurry...  Tongue

you cant with that block explorer. but.....
You right ahmed, this one is block explore. Not for wallet balance monitor.
For that need to be database based explorer and personally I don't have time (and interest) to make it.
But sounds like you just sit and start coding it Smiley

Badman0316

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:33:20 PM

Oh yea, I've only had 3 mining machines on this since launch. Not only that, but I also turn my miners off every night since release so people could get blocks, too. I really wish there was a block explorer that you could check addresses on. Then you could see how I only mined about 15 hours a day since we launched to let other people get some

fully support Kiss

Lottery Tickets (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:53:02 PM

Do you have plans to make a website and/or blockchain viewer? Just curious. Hopefully Cryptsy will put TIX one of the markets, BTC or LTC. What will the Nfactor be when GPU mining will drop 30% or more?

The future should be exciting. We are going to be expanding quite a bit where TIX is accepted. It's been less than a week and we already have more websites taking it than most other coins do

Cryptsy is extremely busy with back end upgrades, we don't want to rush them. If Paul or John feel TIX is worth a listing, I'm sure we will get it. I don't see why not, everything was fair and there have been no forks or network issues at all

Can't list without explorer and there are a few addresses where balances will be interesting.

Make one, then, and check for yourself. I've already said I'd pay someone to. Just post a link so I can put it in the OP and a TIX address if anyone can make one

Thank you for making that, the guys putting together the poker room needed that to verify payments, I'll let them know they can get back to work now. In the OP. Post an address so I can give you the bounty, please
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:00:31 PM

Thank you for making that, the guys putting together the poker room needed that to verify payments, I'll let them know they can get back to work now. In the OP. Post an address so I can give you the bounty, please
Didn't expect bounty but here my address.
8gMbKjL59y8Rsu3Amp9uTspMn1zwLHk2cz

Thanks.
Lottery Tickets (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:05:59 PM

Any news on being added to an exchange?

It's been out for less than a week. I'm sure it will be soon, but until then...don't go losing all your TIX on all the betting sites, hold on to some of them!
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:23:57 PM

Didn't expect bounty but here my address.
8gMbKjL59y8Rsu3Amp9uTspMn1zwLHk2cz

Thanks.
Got it 1000000
Think it is from you. Thanks.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:41:20 PM

It's been out for less than a week. I'm sure it will be soon, but until then...don't go losing all your TIX on all the betting sites, hold on to some of them!

No rush getting on the exchange.  Once it does, going to be harder to mine...

-tb-

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:17:44 PM

another update to the site. This time it should hopefully have incremental stats to speed up the site

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:50:05 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2013, 07:01:36 PM by cryptohunter

No rush getting on the exchange.  Once it does, going to be harder to mine...

-tb-

agreed, already the hash is very large on this coin. It will obviously make an exchange soon but it will be game over for the easy coins when it does. Coinchoose will be all over the % comparison in minutes. Perhaps a few days before that happens though. Once these coin hopping pools see it on coinchoose you can expect a few GH put on it.

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:17:57 PM

-tb-

agreed, already the hash is very large on this coin. It will obviously make an exchange soon but it will be game over for the easy coins when it does. Coinchoose will be all over the % comparison in minutes. Perhaps a few days before that happens though. Once these coin hopping pools see it on coinchoose you can expect a few GH put on it.
But other way.. If coins are spread for many miners, it will make coin more popular.
Lottery Tickets (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:18:15 PM

-tb-

Impossible. This is scrypt-jane. Multipools can't hit it
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:27:34 PM

-tb-

[/quote

Yes, i had forgotten this. Okay good.

One thing i notice is that my 7950 have gone down from 2.5mh each to about 2.2  is this because of the N getting larger and gpu getting less efficient or is this just my gpu being effected by something else?

Lottery Tickets (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:28:19 PM

-tb-

Yes, i had forgotten this. Okay good.

One thing i notice is that my 7950 have gone down from 2.5mh each to about 2.2  is this because of the N getting larger and gpu getting less efficient or is this just my gpu being effected by something else?

n
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 07:30:31 PM

10.5 MILLION TIX for sale. PM with offers. Got scammed by this fucking idiot the other day 20million TIX so im trying to make up for it now -.- Douchebags like him are the reason The Bitcoin scommunity gets a bad name.

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:32:09 PM

-tb-

That's a good message Smiley
Multipool and dump&pump profits sucks.

I hope good services and support for the coin.
Then I think coin will have a good value.
I believe that is what you are trying to do.

This coin I will not sell out even on the first time panic dump (which happen often).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: