Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market  (Read 114658 times)
deadp00l

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 04:03:17 PM

I can get  ybcminer version 3.3.1-yac2 compiled okay. I manually modified nTimestamp to 1379622160 in scrypt.c. I can't get any shares accepted on tix.coinmine.pl with it.

atavacron

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 04:16:13 PM

I can get  ybcminer version 3.3.1-yac2 compiled okay. I manually modified nTimestamp to 1379622160 in scrypt.c. I can't get any shares accepted on tix.coinmine.pl with it.

Did you manually modify all nTimestamp entries in scrypt.c and driver-opencl.c (see below)?

Note:  The line numbers may be slightly off but the code will be the same.

Code:
scrypt.c

Line 666   if (nTimestamp <= 1367991200)
Line 667        return 4;
Line 668
Line 669    unsigned long int s = nTimestamp - 1367991200;

driver-opencl.c

Line 1074   if (nTimestamp <= 1367991200)
Line 1075       return 4;
Line 1076
Line 1077   unsigned long int s = nTimestamp - 1367991200;

atavacron

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 04:42:41 PM

Just a word of caution...I initiated a trade of 3.5 BTC for 400,000,000 TIX with "Angel_of_Heaven" yesterday.  I sent the BTC and verified that it was sent via a block chain explorer.  24 hours later I have yet to receive the TIX.  Though I would hope there is a good reason for the delay, the only thing that comes to mind is the word "SCAM".  Anyway, I just wanted to warn others before considering a trade with "Angel_of_Heaven".

Live and learn.  If I actually receive the TIX owed to me, I'll update this post.
Lottery Tickets (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 05:49:41 PM

Let us know if Angel doesn't pay up. They gave me some for the giveaways, so I assumed they were ok  Sad
trid

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:25:05 PM

I have a problem with wallet.dat
The first start get the message "wallet.dat corrupt, data salvaged", in further starts - "Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect" and wallet does not start.

if all keys read correctly, it is possible to fix it?

Who can help with that, Lottery Tickets, can you? I can send you my wallet.dat if needed.
RapidBalls

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 07:54:16 PM

We at http://tix.rapidballs.eu love this coin and are actually thinking long term, do players believe it could be the choice of coin that is targeted only at the gambling community?

If so, we would be looking to create a conversion exchange to allow only our games played in TIX and then to play you convert from BTC, LTC etc to TIX

But this could only happen with others thinking the same way.

Let us know your thoughts on how you see this coin progressing

thanks

[No Account Required / Provably Fair / 4 Games / Bet and Go / Free Daily BitCoins] http://rapidballs.eu
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:18:15 PM

Just a word of caution...I initiated a trade of 3.5 BTC for 400,000,000 TIX with "Angel_of_Heaven" yesterday.  I sent the BTC and verified that it was sent via a block chain explorer.  24 hours later I have yet to receive the TIX.  Though I would hope there is a good reason for the delay, the only thing that comes to mind is the word "SCAM".  Anyway, I just wanted to warn others before considering a trade with "Angel_of_Heaven".

Live and learn.  If I actually receive the TIX owed to me, I'll update this post.

I just hate seeing people getting scammed like this.  I had a trade with him just last week but he sent first.  I hope he is just away for the weekend and have no access to the internet.  I would wait until Monday before slapping the scam label on him.

You can use me as escrow in future trade if you want.  No fee and you don't have to tip me either. 

-tb-

atavacron

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:24:46 PM

The first start get the message "wallet.dat corrupt, data salvaged", in further starts - "Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect" and wallet does not start.

Who can help with that, Lottery Tickets, can you? I can send you my wallet.dat if needed.

trid,

Are you using the QT GUI client or the command line client?

atavacron

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:32:03 PM

Just a word of caution...I initiated a trade of 3.5 BTC for 400,000,000 TIX with "Angel_of_Heaven" yesterday.  I sent the BTC and verified that it was sent via a block chain explorer.  24 hours later I have yet to receive the TIX.  Though I would hope there is a good reason for the delay, the only thing that comes to mind is the word "SCAM".  Anyway, I just wanted to warn others before considering a trade with "Angel_of_Heaven".

Live and learn.  If I actually receive the TIX owed to me, I'll update this post.

I just hate seeing people getting scammed like this.  I had a trade with him just last week but he sent first.  I hope he is just away for the weekend and have no access to the internet.  I would wait until Monday before slapping the scam label on him.

You can use me as escrow in future trade if you want.  No fee and you don't have to tip me either.  

-tb-

Thanks techbytes.  I'm hoping that he is just AFK.  I may have jumped the gun but he said the TIX would be sent as soon as the BTC was received.  What makes me more suspicious is that Angel_of_Heaven's profile shows "online" the couple of times I checked since the transaction.  Regardless, I hate to speak poorly of someone so I'll take your advice and wait until Monday.  I'll delete the poor trust rating until then as well.

atavacron

trid

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 10:00:54 PM

trid,

QT GUI windows client
deadp00l

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:34:10 AM

Did you manually modify all nTimestamp entries in scrypt.c and driver-opencl.c (see below)?

Code:
scrypt.c

Line 668

driver-opencl.c

Line 1076

Thank you sir that did the trick!  Cool Over 1,000 shares accepted. I had edited scrypt.c but not driver-opencl.c.
Badman0316

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 02:59:39 AM

N factor grow so fast
drop to 1.6 mhs per card

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 03:47:06 AM

N factor grow so fast
drop to 1.6 mhs per card

Wow you're not lying. There is a shitload of people on this one

400 mhash network

atavacron

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:33:50 AM

Code:
scrypt.c

Line 668

driver-opencl.c

Line 1076

Thank you sir that did the trick!  Cool Over 1,000 shares accepted. I had edited scrypt.c but not driver-opencl.c.

Not a problem.  Glad to help.
atavacron

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 04:38:22 AM

trid,

QT GUI windows client

Do you have the command line version of the client available?  If that will load, you may be able to recover the private key and import it back into a fresh copy of the QT GUI client.

I have done one very similar recovery from a corrupt wallet with Kingcoin.
atavacron

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:11:32 AM

We at http://tix.rapidballs.eu love this coin and are actually thinking long term, do players believe it could be the choice of coin that is targeted only at the gambling community?

If so, we would be looking to create a conversion exchange to allow only our games played in TIX and then to play you convert from BTC, LTC etc to TIX

thanks

Hey RapidBalls,

My lurking throughout the forums gives me the impression that there is significant interest in TIX.  Lacking an exchange makes playing to convert from TIX to LTC, BTC or TIX very interesting.  And even when an exchange accepts TIX, as long as you keep game play fun with the chance to win some LTC or BTC, I believe that people will be compelled to visit your site.  I think it is a great idea.

Just my $0.02
Lottery Tickets (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:31:23 AM

thanks

I really think it will be the go-to coin for gambling sites. We have had a great network with no forks or any issues at all. Thanks again for adding TIX. It's great that you guys are enjoying having us!

We have a lot of long term plans for this coin. Our dev team isn't going anywhere, as long as there continues to be community interest, we will do our best to progress it along.

We would be honored to be your coin of choice!  If there's anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to let us know, we are here for the long haul and not going anywhere
trid

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:38:03 AM

trid,

QT GUI windows client

Do you have the command line version of the client available? 

No. Where can I get command line version of the client? This is a gui client with with a specific -parameter?
atavacron

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:55:56 AM

trid,

QT GUI windows client

No. Where can I get command line version of the client? This is a gui client with with a specific -parameter?

Sorry, I was thinking of the Linux command line client.
atavacron

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 06:11:06 AM

trid,

QT GUI windows client

Sorry, I was thinking of the Linux command line client.

If you still need help tomorrow (I've gotta get some sleep), I'll offer to attempt a repair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: