Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:23:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TIX] Tickets | TIX/CNY Market on Bter | First on Cryptsy XPM Market  (Read 114664 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:24:27 PM

will us residents be able to buy from the tobacco shop and do you carry vapage brand compatible cartridges?
Yes, I offer Cartridges, liquids and all replacement components for our ecigs.
US residents orders, technically yes, but shipping is not profitable to USA from England. But no worry this will be in next step.

I think I can tell now...

I will offer shopping site for every companies all over the world, so they can make own shop site.
For free or extreme low fee.
All components ready installed and with full admin/dev permissions.
No hosting, setup etc fees at all.

Payment modules and currencies can freely choice. Only rule is, there need to be "buy with TIX or get TIX when buy" and "withdraw TIX" available.
Can use own domain name or use free subdomain name.

I believe there will be some "Shipping to US" ecig companies too.
And just wait if/when China open eyes for TIX  Shocked

My opinion is, Buy TIX now, and on the future you can buy what ever with your TIX... almost free.

More about my planns for TIX, I will tell on later, but now, I'll focus to open 1.st shop.

What you think TIX devs?
Do we need "TIX accepted / Ticket accepted / Pay here with TIX / Get free TIX when buy here " or similar logos?
I think they might be usefull...

right on, i'm definitely interested in a US store.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
int3ractivodular

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:09:14 AM

TIX is taking off! Glad to see the shop is coming along, and I'm loving these prices.

Also just wanted to report a minor glitch, if you attempt to open the client while it's already open, the error message says that Novacoin is already runnning. Insignificant but just figured I'd point it out Tongue
Lottery Tickets (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:12:31 AM

Just broke $75000 for market cap. Amazing week for TIX so far
Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 12:32:15 AM

TIX is taking off! Glad to see the shop is coming along, and I'm loving these prices.

Also just wanted to report a minor glitch, if you attempt to open the client while it's already open, the error message says that Novacoin is already runnning. Insignificant but just figured I'd point it out Tongue

It also says copper-bars in kapersky.  Wink

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 01:05:05 AM

It also says copper-bars in kapersky.  Wink

We will fix the novacoin message in the next update, I thought we got rid of that. The copper-bars.exe should be gone, now, though. That was addressed in 1.0.1, I believe

int3ractivodular

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:39:50 AM

tix.coinmine.pl seems to be having issues, keeps going down and the site is displaying this error message:

"Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: Connect error: Connection refused (111)"
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 05:41:06 AM

tix.coinmine.pl seems to be having issues, keeps going down and the site is displaying this error message:

"Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: Connect error: Connection refused (111)"

Thanks for letting us know. Is it just on the front end and mining is still working or is mining being interrupted also?

int3ractivodular

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:46:34 AM

Thanks for letting us know. Is it just on the front end and mining is still working or is mining being interrupted also?

Looks like the front end error has stopped, and the hashrate is climbing back up. But it did basically murder the pool for a little bit there Sad dunno what caused it. Mining was sporadic for a little while, hope it's resolved.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 05:50:54 AM

Looks like the front end error has stopped, and the hashrate is climbing back up. But it did basically murder the pool for a little bit there Sad dunno what caused it. Mining was sporadic for a little while, hope it's resolved.

Ok, glad it's back up thanks for posting it. Please let me know if you see it happen again and I'll contact the pool op. He's usually lurking around, though, so he might even post here before I get to him

int3ractivodular

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:56:50 AM

Ok, glad it's back up thanks for posting it. Please let me know if you see it happen again and I'll contact the pool op. He's usually lurking around, though, so he might even post here before I get to him

Will do! Last thing I want is to miss out on the opportunity for more TIX Cheesy

Tripled my holdings since yesterday thanks to the spikes on cryptsy. Loving the buy/sell spread on the XPM market lawl.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 06:13:15 AM

Will do! Last thing I want is to miss out on the opportunity for more TIX Cheesy

Tripled my holdings since yesterday thanks to the spikes on cryptsy. Loving the buy/sell spread on the XPM market lawl.

Lol, yea, it was a great day for TIX. I sold all my XPM to stock up on TIX, today, though. We are quickly approaching $100k USD across the whole network in our first month. Couldn't be happier with the progress of both the price and the behind the scenes progress we are making on the services and websites.

The ecig shop and the next 2 to be released are so exciting that it's really hard to keep my mouth shut

int3ractivodular

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:29:00 AM

Lol, yea, it was a great day for TIX. I sold all my XPM to stock up on TIX, today, though. We are quickly approaching $100k USD across the whole network in our first month. Couldn't be happier with the progress of both the price and the behind the scenes progress we are making on the services and websites.

The ecig shop and the next 2 to be released are so exciting that it's really hard to keep my mouth shut

Can't wait! I love TIX and I love e-cigs, so it'll be awesome to have somewhere to spend my TIX on something I actually want Cheesy

And yeah the market cap is pretty crazy for such a fledgling coin. Hope it keeps climbing!

EDIT: Holy god, just topped 0.00000350 on the XPM market. TIX TO THA MOON!
Jamievs

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:41:33 AM

I'm trying to mine on tix.smalltimeminer. but all I get is "share is above target". Anyone that can help me out and get this going?

Edit: Switched to tix.coinmine.pl and same problem..  Huh
feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 08:25:36 AM

I'm trying to mine on tix.smalltimeminer. but all I get is "share is above target". Anyone that can help me out and get this going?

Edit: Switched to tix.coinmine.pl and same problem..  Huh

Make sure you use correct miner and settings from OP

int3ractivodular

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:27:53 AM

Edit: Switched to tix.coinmine.pl and same problem..  Huh

Read through the first post, you need to change a couple parameters for the miner to work correctly.

Quote from: Lottery Tickets
The .txt and .bat in the rar are incorrect. The correct numbers for your .bat are: --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1379622160
If you don't change them, you will get all rejects on all pools. Updating the google drive rar tonight. Sorry

In other news, TIX is still sitting above 0.00000300 on the cryptsy XPM market. Seems TIX has been recently listed to http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/ as well which is always good (charts are a bit off though).
Jamievs

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:57:45 AM

Thanks for the reactions! Must have overlooked those settings.

Take care!
int3ractivodular

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:59:22 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 08:27:35 PM by int3ractivodular

Thanks for the reactions! Must have overlooked those settings.

Take care!

Best of luck mining those TIX  Smiley

The TIX/XPM spread on cryptsy is still huge right now, such easy profits. Om nom delicious coins.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:00:25 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 05:50:31 PM by ahmed_bodi

just out of curiousity is there a reason people arent using my PPS pool? is mining broken or something? (not got gpu's or even powerful cpu's to really test)

http://direct.crypto-expert.com:7200/TIX   (redirects broken by namecheap :L)

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Lottery Tickets (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:00:37 PM

just out of curiousity is there a reason people arent using my PPS pool? is mining broken or something? (not got gpu's or even powerful cpu's to really test)

http://direct.crypto-expert.com:7200/TIX   (redirects broken by namecheap :L)

Added it to the OP. My apologies for missing your pool!
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:43:18 PM

and the complexity of the changes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: