Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our Children Nowadays  (Read 795 times)
godwyn50

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

School had started for a few weeks now. It seems that children are now burden with all sorts of activities for their studies. Just look at the size of their bags. Sometimes I pity these young children who are still in primary school. They have to bring too many books to school everyday. Maybe it’s good maybe it’s not.

Not only that! These young children nowadays are pressured by their parents with a lot of things. Some have to fulfill the parents’ dreams and expectations, that they are not allow to make their own choice. They have no freedom to do so as their lives had been carefully planned by the parents since the day they were borned.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

They are annoying and all they want is the gadgets and the phones.
Maybe you should put measures in place that limits their time and all those gadgets that you got for them so that they can also physically bond with other people their age as well as their families as well.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

Yes. I agree. The children nowadays spend more time using their smartphone instead of playing outside. This can cause problems if they continue to do this. Its not only bad for their body but it can also be a bad effect on their well being. Going out and being with friends can improve a child's self confidence and social interaction. I still believe that we need to have an active mind in order to have an active body that is why I am limiting my child's time on smart phone and allowing him to go outside and play.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

It is amazing how our children nowadays quickly learn how to use ipods,phones and computers.. But reading their textbooks they have many excuses,its hard for them to understand the topic and how to answer the question even the simple mathematical problems.. Any advice for a parent like me to handle this kind of situation?...
For me, it is discipline. During the early years of a child that is when habits are formed and that is when the mind of the child setups information so easily like a sponge. Everything that we feed I the mind of a child, be it habit or schedule let us be strict in that. For example, device or gadget time should be an hour a day, study time should be books in most of the time. This way, the child will get used to using books all the time.
Marinarose

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

Children now adays is more on gadgets learn quickly on computer games but there textbook is none maybe parents like me as a parents should train our children to limit there time on games in gadgets
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

It is amazing how our children nowadays quickly learn how to use ipods,phones and computers.. But reading their textbooks they have many excuses,its hard for them to understand the topic and how to answer the question even the simple mathematical problems.. Any advice for a parent like me to handle this kind of situation?...

Easy, gadgets are built to be user friendly. Thus tinkering with your gadgets becomes quite an experience. Also, instructional videos are available in youtube. Aside from  that, children themselves have a very short attention span. Add that to social media and gadgets made to further decrease young people's attention span even more. Now, reading books and math, both teaching methodology hasn't changed for the past decade and these things didn't appeal much to a child anymore.

Children nowadays learn quickly on how using gadgets instead of textbooks, even though your telling them to stop it they just don't want too. If im going to have children in the future i will train my kids to have limit on thier gadgets.

unexecuted

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

I think children won't have problems with textbooks if parents read books and also if parents gave them books in the earliest childhood.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

right now our children is different from before,right now children is talented easily understand something and anything, ideas, maybe from food intake or from technology that we have right now.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

Smartphones are not good for kids but we can not stop them. No one understands that they can quickly learn everything, so outdoor activities are necessary to limit them.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

My kids are still interested in their textbooks. And don't find math difficult, I'd dare say they find it entertaining.
But they have had little access to technology and many, many occasions to play and study in the offline world. We move a lot outdoors, play board games, we read almost every single night, we talk about space and geography and dinosaurs and they have had time to develop patience and a fascination with some offline experiences.
It is always a matter of practice. And patience.
And a matter of education.
If you let your children all the day using you smarphone or your tablet, well he is not going to do the effort to read or understand something in "real life";
The impact of the screens have been proven and is now denunciaed by some paediatricians

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
tosserscallop5

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

Today’s children are smart but are also rude and moral less. 
braveanatexis9

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:34:04 AM

The children nowadays are smart and they learn things quickly.
amir_h122722

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:05:30 AM

Child are always curious about new things and activities. Nowadays they are interested in internet with mobile, laptops, computers etc. Though as we know library is store house of knowledge but they are not little bit interested in this matter. They like to play games and movies too. But it's really harmful to their own business and they killed their future. So if they use it they should proper utilize their techniques in proper way.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

Actually don't blame your children, it's your own fault. If you didn't gave them gadgets in the first place they won't act like that.

Anyway, to make it easier for you to manage your children, take time to stay with them and analyze what is really happening to them. They need your attention sometimes, not just what you can give them.

Force them to study if you see that they have failing grades on certain subjects, ask them if there is a problem with it then help them.
Never ever blame your child or telling them as if they are a moron, instead always tell them that they are doing great and they need to improve a little.

neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

Children nowadays are really very updated in new technology.The good thing of it is they had knowledge in new technologies that can be a great tool for advance learning but the bad thing is they are hook up in using those new technology only for playing or other matter that might affect their studies.Those children needed a proper guidance of their parents and the parents should strictly impose limitations in using gadgets for the benefit of their children.
zeref22

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

Children nowadays is very talented when it comes to modern technology likes in computer or phone any gadgets right now. But they lack when it comes to physical games that we had when we arr young like in 90's. Children nowadays also are stubborn they don't to their parents.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

In my opinion, children as it is have a very short attention span. Gadgets such as phones and tablets shorten that even more. You could see this even with adults. We ourselves cant even sit through a 10 second video ad. Going back, the reason children don't take math seriously is simply because the problem is not asked creatively enough to capture a child's attention. My advise? Display math problems or reading exercises that capture the attention of a child. Better yet, involve gadgets in the scenario.

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:56:49 AM

I’m also having hardtime with this especially with my 14 year old son. we do homeschooling and he as well using his device for many additional info needed. It is beneficial when it comes to information but im sure there will be negative impact later on with regards to health. We really have to limit it especially to the much younger generation.
Amell

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

My 5 year old daughter can't live without phone now lol. She makes me worry about her addiction to play games on gadget. We have a same problem here, any advice would be great.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

kids now? they are too advanced when it comes to everything. the sooner they learn things, they early become mature. so sometimes they do not know how to listen. Little advice, let's give them time to play for opportunities to study and have time to do housework. Talk to them as well so they can better understand the things you want to say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: