Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market now  (Read 1510 times)
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

The market is constantly fluctuating. What is your opinion?

At present, the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market is fluctuating due to the decline of the stock market, which has led to the rapid fall in the crypto rate recently. Expect the Q4 2018 cryptocurrencies market to recover quickly so I can make a profit from rising the exchange rate of altcoins Wink

bhadz

Activity: 2478
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

There's no single market that is not fluctuating or no movements at all. Stock market is fluctuating and it is not stable since then, the oil industry, I don't have idea most with gold and silver industry if they are also fluctuating but I guess they do. Because of too many alt coins listed, it is giving a big wave to the crypto market which allows many players to choose their preferred investment and coin. But all of it are depending to bitcoin market which gives it higher market cap and when some investors had enough they are selling that makes the price low.

masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:17:17 AM

Bitcoin market now have more fluctuations. It will be stable when bitcoin was officially recognized as a currency official with many people investing in bitcoin. Profit of it will attract people to join bitcoin.
terrific

Activity: 2184
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

Bitcoin market now have more fluctuations.
And I like the way it moves today! After it plummeted, now it's starting to show positive charts.
Current price is $11,380 and if possible it can break the barrier of $12,000 very soon.
And once it's done there that can be the sign or indication that we can see bitcoin to move to a better one.
For anyone there that is worried with their investment and bought at $15,000. Take it lightly, we'll be there soon.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:32:07 AM

I think in recent times, Block chain platform has been running at a slow rate, In comparison to the last couple of months, market is certainly stable for me because of the price is not so much fluctuating. In the February, we have seen that the Bitcoin price is almost ups and down within the 10k to 11k USD. So that's a normal case for this virtual monetary world. You see that there are almost all the stock market is running in the fluctuating situation so that it's a normal case i think. Since this platform is still growing up so that we should remove all type of confusion regarding this issue.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

Market in green now and thats good
Yeah, there is always that good feeling about it most of the time when you just see the whole market in green rather than red. However, I always look forward to reds anyway as moments that one can have once in a while to buy more. You know, the more you buy in reds, the more you gain in greens. Just how it has been fashioned. For now, bitcoin is looking strong and that have some impacts in the market as well.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

it is normal and it will never stop fluctuating.  All market not only bitcoin market, do fluctuate though Bitcoin market fluctuates wildly.  The fluctuation is healthy for a stock or currency, it enable new people to enter and holder to get profit. If the market do not fluctuate then it is as good as dead, no movement just sitting idle in the market and eventually that market will be forgotten.
All those who are there and dealing with bitcoin and other digital coins must be very well aware of this fact that all these coins are highly volatile in nature and their market value keep on changing most of the time. Right now, the market is not that much good as the rates of most of the coins are falling down but this will not last forever and things will greatly be changed in the days to come.
vtrx

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

Look at the charts of previous years. Historical moves always repeat so nothing new is in the market this year. Significant rise is expected closer to summer.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1470
Merit: 297

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

if my opinion gan market is very fluctuating it already normal things normal things happen in the world of cryptocurrency, even if the market is very fluctuating many people who profit in dalanya so we do not have to worry

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

The market keeps on fluctuating its the nature, the price may be stable till mid of this year and then increases again and I don't expect huge dip below $10k again. Day traders for good profits it is essential to keep an eye on market always and for long term holders all these observance is not necessary.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:00:02 PM

Due to the heavy dip earlier this year, the market right now is gradually recovering and the fluctuations are still very high. It is not yet stable. Bitcoin has been going up and down whereas most other alts have just been going down. It's still a crazy situation. We hope that everything corrects soon, maybe by the next quarter or thereabouts.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Bitcoin market now have more fluctuations. It will be stable when bitcoin was officially recognized as a currency official with many people investing in bitcoin. Profit of it will attract people to join bitcoin.
Yes and this time the fluctuation in bitcoin is pushing the bitcoin upwards so price is increasing more and more with time, market value of bitcoin is not going to be stable ever but yes if bitcoin will be announce as the legal currency then it will make bitcoin so high in price and development of bitcoin is the sign that the market demand of bitcoin is high now a day, increasing demanding is forcing people to invest in bitcoin and to make high profit in very short time, so it is the reason market now is turning green from red.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Cryptomarket will not be stable even if recognized by many countries because its highly volatile and thats how we make money. Its normal to pump and dump, actually this is a good opportunity for traders to make more profit. Cryptomarket will recognize not just because of money you can make but mainly because of its technology.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

The market is in a recovery phase after the New Year and many big investors have returned to the cryptocurrency market. So in the near future it is inevitable that the market will have a lot of volatility in the value of the crypto coin when more whale investors start implementing their strategies. Stay calm and observe the market for the best development in the moment and by the end of 2018.
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:50:21 AM

I also think that market fluctuation is part of the economy even on the digital currency word,fluctuation are certain  to occur from time to time. It is generally a normal situation which can also come to a suitable conditions that will help our Cryptocurrency  business.
Finally, fluctuation is an upward or downward swings in the prices of products or services in an economy which include digital currency .
cweihan

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

Hoping that the altcoin markets recover, btc is looking stable and increasing day by day!

Cheers
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

There is really no 100% stable market or industry, everything has its own ups and downs. Now it just depends on the people involved or using it on how they will strategize to win the game. Bitcoin itself is not a unicorn; but we all have to take a risk investing in it, as some people say it is a volatile market but as you know more about it the more you become confident and trustworthy of Bitcoin. 
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

prices that fluctuate in the market crypocurrency, may be influenced by speculators looking to profit or hoard coins. But basically the rise or fall of the coin's long-standing price is related to the update of the coin's own support. For example developers launched a web wallet, mobile wallet, there are programs that can bring in many investors the possibility of prices will rise. But if there is news from the media that is not good, the price of the coin will go down. For example, attacked by hackers, web wallet attacked ddos, wallet not working properly, delist from exchanger and so on

btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 549

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:33:22 AM

The market is in a recovery phase after the New Year and many big investors have returned to the cryptocurrency market. So in the near future it is inevitable that the market will have a lot of volatility in the value of the crypto coin when more whale investors start implementing their strategies. Stay calm and observe the market for the best development in the moment and by the end of 2018.

I don't know but I'm still not sold on Chinese going back to bitcoin after their New Year. The market has been in many ups and downs entering this year and I don't think that Chinese entering the picture will bring significant gains in the future.

What we really need is investors that are willing to pour big cash in the market and not only Chinese (if that is that case). We need fresh blood, similar to what we have witness back in December. But I guess those we enter at top price got burn and they are now reluctant to enter the arena today.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:27:56 AM

I think we're still in the early stages of recovery.

We just have to keep holding the bitcoins, because the price of bitcoins is growing slowly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: