Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:26:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market now  (Read 1509 times)
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

Market place is important for the all country. It connect for the business improvement. So it useful to reach the business process  all country. If market price will be down share market price will go down. So market is connect to all process. Before start any new process check the market list then you get more information and get ideas to start the new business. If want to reach you business in all country. Market is best idea.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:56:28 AM

The market is constantly fluctuating. What is your opinion?

Its always fluctuating and moving. But it is normal it term of Market. Price Fluctuation due to demand of the people in the crypto. If you want not be frustrated in the pricing.. maybe should visit your investment every week..
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

The way I’m seeing things, the market is no more fluctuating rather it is just going down and we need to do something about it. What is it that we have to do? I think what we have to do is stop panicking and start investing as much as we can. The more we withdraw out of fear, the more it will be going down. But if we start investing now, things will get better.
Yeah your right. It's now in a downfall and it needs full support to the bitcoin community to stop this bleeding. I'm hoping that more new buyers will invest as the price is now cheaper. No need to panic as this will return to a normal price or be at the medium range of $10K to $15K mark. Let's hope for the best.
If we look at the overall performance of all the crypto coins which are there in the market since last few weeks, then we’ll notice that the market is going down and that it is not favoring the ones who have invested their money into it. However, since last few days, the market has started to increase and that things have started getting better and the market value of the crypto coins is also increasing.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

It would still continue to be volatile as long as it exists. Even if it consecutively drop or continuesly up, its still a normal thing for cryptoworld. Its a part of every investment, theres always no assurance whether you will gain or not, you only have a chance. This is just a prove that the market and the traders are still alive.
There is no point of denying this fact that the crypto market will always remain volatile and that you will keep on hearing good news as well as bad news but the only thing we need to do is that we need to handle the situation very much carefully and that we need to keep our emotions under our control at time when things are not in our favor. Market is getting better and that we will be able to have a hear some good news in near future too.
Right with keeping emotions under control irrespective of whatever happens and that is absolutely true. Market has shown huge sign of strength in the past, and it will keep showing great sign of strength in the future. Anyone who understands that it is a volatile world will believe totally that it is always bound to happen and there is nothing that can be done about it.

I want to believe that after the G20 summit, with some of the things I have been hearing, the government globally should at least have a different perspective with the idea of cryptocurrency.
shubuh

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

I think the fair market is fluctuating because the nature of the coin is fluctuating because there are still many negative and positive news that makes the price so up and down especially for this year

micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

My own opinion is that people should stop selling their Bitcoin and start Hodling and also investing more of their money into Bitcoin, especially now that the price is down to a lower rate. The price is determined by the rate investment (rate of demand) so I believe this is due to so many people withdrawing. This low price is an opportunity for so many people, so we better start taking the opportunity.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

I think it's still early days and market volatility is normal. It will continue to fluctuate at least until June.

I suggest that we stop throwing the bitcoins in our hands and keep holding them right.
The volatility is going to continue for a long time we cannot expect that bitcoin becomes stable suddenly, we know what we were getting into when we invested in bitcoin so there are two options you accept the volatility for what it is and learn to live with it or if you are unable to do that then you need to get out of the market, it's very simple choose one or the other.

volatility is very normal in cryptos especially in bitcoins and they cant posible become stable because many people spend and hold differently. if only people can unite and talk to each other to make a plan on how can we combat this volatility in the crypto market. but that would really be impossible because all of us do live in a different country therefor we cant just become a unity due to different languages and race that we have.
Its impossible to unite users to try to stop volatility after all while most of us share the desire to see bitcoin going up at the same time we have a different way of how to achieve this, traders like the volatility as they can make so much money while holders prefer some stability and since bitcoin is not being used a lot for what it was created, to be used as a currency, then this only makes the volatility even greater.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

My own opinion is that people should stop selling their Bitcoin and start Hodling and also investing more of their money into Bitcoin, especially now that the price is down to a lower rate. The price is determined by the rate investment (rate of demand) so I believe this is due to so many people withdrawing. This low price is an opportunity for so many people, so we better start taking the opportunity.
I will say that it is true, if bitcoin supporters will also holds and wait for a while, then new investors will come and start investing as well, the panic that
was created also giving new comers trust with the system, we need to treat this as an opportunity rather than treating is a loss from our investment,
keep in mind that the market will bounce back and will bring good gains after.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:54:28 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 06:52:22 PM by djsugar

The market has been fluctuating for years now and that has been the main feature of this market. It will always fluctuate, so prepare yourself for hiccups every now and then. That is what makes this market worth going for. It is only because of these hiccups that you earn 2x, 3x, 10x returns. It wouldn't have been possible elsewhere and in limited period of time.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

for how many day's the value of bitcoin is not stable,sometimes it's okey...it is still normal sometimes price go up and sometimes go down but not constantly fluctuating...always remember crypto market are verry volatile,i think the price now are still waving to every bitcoiners to buy more because at the right time it will increase unexpected,more than to our speculations...so we need to patient all the time...
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

I will say that it is true, if bitcoin supporters will also holds and wait for a while, then new investors will come and start investing as well, the panic that
was created also giving new comers trust with the system, we need to treat this as an opportunity rather than treating is a loss from our investment,
keep in mind that the market will bounce back and will bring good gains after.
that's not gonna happen, some people are trading for short term profit and with current market trend or condition that the best way to do tbh, you won't earn anything if you keep on holding those btc for too long and waiting for the next bull run to start.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

my opinion always monitor the market. because it doesn't guarantee normal market stability.
We can't really say when the bitcoin price will rise again but as long we can still hold our bitcoin, my suggestion is to hold your bitcoin until you meet your target price with it. Right now the market is dropping again so maybe you can check the market regularly just to check on it and when it will rise again soon.
It is a very unpredictable market and most times, even the traders are always very careful in their trade and watch out for those moments.

I see a solid market here with a lot of opportunities for both present and the future, so if any one cannot take advantage of that and stop complaining about the little or big fluctuations we are seeing, then they are not serious. I personally got tired of fluctuation, learned how to trade, and I am happy I did till today.
Yuppss! Sure enough. The name of a value in a commodity in the market cannot be predicted, will always experience fluctuations. Merchants must have been used to this sort of thing, this is a simple occurrence in the market, and traders should be able to respond well and calmly. A merchant expert has the belief that the value of an item will decrease and will surely increase. They will not panic with such a simple event. Traders who have such trust and can patiently follow the development of the value of goods will definitely get satisfactory results.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Looks like market is still going down again after being up earlier what is going on?

I think the market will comeback soon to normal , if we sell our bitcoins now we will feel in our future for selling bitcoin earlier nothing will happen wait for sometimes it will not leave our hands soon ,so please wait .
At this very moment, the situation of the market is far better than its state which was few weeks earlier. The market is recovering and that the market value of almost all the crypto coins is getting better and thus giving the chance to the investors in having some good profit but still it is not the best and that it needs to get much better than this to help its investors in getting what they desire.
The current position of the market is no doubt little better than it was a little earlier but still there is lot of chaos amongst the people and that there are certain investors who are still going for panic selling without realizing that holding is the best possible thing to do. We need to keep our emotions under our control till the time this market comes back to its normal state as this will take some time for the market to give us what it has promised.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

The way I’m seeing things, the market is no more fluctuating rather it is just going down and we need to do something about it. What is it that we have to do? I think what we have to do is stop panicking and start investing as much as we can. The more we withdraw out of fear, the more it will be going down. But if we start investing now, things will get better.
Yeah your right. It's now in a downfall and it needs full support to the bitcoin community to stop this bleeding. I'm hoping that more new buyers will invest as the price is now cheaper. No need to panic as this will return to a normal price or be at the medium range of $10K to $15K mark. Let's hope for the best.
If we look at the overall performance of all the crypto coins which are there in the market since last few weeks, then we’ll notice that the market is going down and that it is not favoring the ones who have invested their money into it. However, since last few days, the market has started to increase and that things have started getting better and the market value of the crypto coins is also increasing.
Market price use to change so if you want to earn profit then try to invest at the time of low price, when bitcoin market fall down it is chance and sign to buy bitcoin, when bitcoin benefits increase people start investing so price again rise high. For us it should be enough that we are earning and we are increasing our income with bitcoin, so let market move you don’t need to be worry at all, soon you will realize that market rise and fall was so common thing in crypto currency.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:42:18 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 09:10:28 PM by Hannahanto

Generally this happens with crypto. Its crypto's nature. Pumps and dumps are the reasons to keep the investors alive with crypto coins. Current situation offers you an opportunity to invest in coins. Gather the coins as much as you can through any means. Never In this time the bitcoin price is low, so we can invest in bitcoin. The fluctuations is continues for short time only.  So don't worry about the current situation. So hold the bitcoin for long time the market will pump again in short period.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:01:24 AM

In my own opinion, things are getting better. Just keep calm and watch what happens from now on. The price has reached around $9000 and it won’t just stop there, it will continue. Many believes that it is going for another bull run. I’m just watching from the side to what happens before making my next move.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

There is no opposing word for it, from the various factors that exist.. it happens by itself from time to time that is so easy to affect the market. Well in essence we really have to take a better steps that can adapting with the market developments, whatever the effort/plan it is.
crac

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

The only true prediction you can get is that no one can really predict what the market will be like in the future.
So yes, don't make rush decisions, keep studying the market!

mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

Don't worry  when price of your investment goes down just hold your horse to reap. It will take little time. In fact market seems to be fluctuating for any goods and services not just for crypto currency.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

I think the market is very normal, although a few days ago has been red, but has now become a green today, encryption volatile currency always, don't worry too much about the market, encryption currency will not die, don't have too much panic.

If you are a long-term holder, I suggest you look at the market price after 2-3 months and you will be pleasantly surprised.
The dangerous thing to the market is that when people who have nothing to do with it are spreading the rumours in the market to spread the disinformation and situation of chaos in the market, which leads to the panic in the newbies and then the real damage is done to those who are calculating the moves according to the normal situation. So on this forum we must discourage the people who involve themselves into the rumours and try to show them the clear picture whether price is going up or down.
It is not like they have nothing to do. In fact, they have so much to do and that is spreading FUDs. You think they are just doing that for fun? They are doing it for their pocket and most of these I believe is fueled by the whales that use their position to manipulate the market to their favor.

It is good like you said that they should always be discouraged, but it has been and even with the discouragement, they usually do not care as they will still keep coming back. The best thing is for new investors to realize they are not there for good reasons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: