Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market now  (Read 1510 times)
Nuru

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

Crypto market is unpredictable and all coins are volatile. There will come time where only strong coins with good project will remain and all other coins will fade away. That day cryptoworld will be more stabile.
mhus786

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

Hopefully the market will stabilize soon but the way its looking at the moment isnt good at all everything is just stuck in a sort of limbo
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

Crypto market is unpredictable and all coins are volatile. There will come time where only strong coins with good project will remain and all other coins will fade away. That day cryptoworld will be more stabile.
I don't know if that is going to happen soon, after all more than 90% of all the cryptocurrencies fail, so in theory only the strong coins will remain however when you look at the market you see that new coins come every single day so it doesn't matter if a coin dies a new one is just around the corner trying to take its place and that is why we have more than 1500 coins and counting.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

Crypto market instability has be come normal nowadays in the eyes of cryptocurrency members despite the fact that crypto market is unpredictable the way it goes now,  get more discouraging. And would like to advise all investors not to rush so they wouldn't regret making a mistake of selling cheap.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:55:09 AM

The market is constantly fluctuating. What is your opinion?
The dictionary of this market doesn't contain the "constant" word in it, it's only volatility and fluctuation , so if you want a safest place to earn money, this definitely isn't the one.
Agreed, there is no such thing which you can expect and that too from the crypto market. This market is very much volatile and has the fluctuating market value of the coins and that you need to much more careful while being into it as you can lose your money by making one wrong decision even. Right now, the market is not that much good that you should go for either selling or trading of the coins.
thanhhm194

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

Personally, I think the market is still managed by the governments. When all nations agree on Blockchain technology development, Bitcoin will soon be a new high.
I bought a few BTC and I forgot to focus on the job Smiley
Looking back, if lucky, BTC could be $ 1 million
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

I think Factors that affect fluctuating bitcoin prices:
1. Small volume of Bitcoin spread over the network
2. Situations where more Bitcoin traders than Bitcoin users
3. News spread globally
4. Investment Fraud
5. Bitcoin hacked and carried away by other parties
There were so many reasons because of the we have experienced a downfall in the market value of the bitcoin but still we can’t be hopeless as the market value of the bitcoin has started getting better and all those who are still holding their bitcoin can really expect to have some good profit at the end. Right now, market is neither too good nor too bad and that you need to stay patient.
mhus786

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:11:23 AM

Does anyone actually know how low this market is set to go ? it just keeps dropping everytime you think its reached the bottom  Huh
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Does anyone actually know how low this market is set to go ? it just keeps dropping everytime you think its reached the bottom  Huh

Bitcoin stage is not an good stage right now so you can wait and what happens don’t skip or give up your investment or trading be patience it will teach you something new what to do now .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:13:27 PM

Crypto has high volatility on the market because too few people (institutions) hold most of the coins. That means id few of them decide to sell many coins price drops. In comparison to other markets (regulated) cypto can be quite dangerous to trade. But everyone should invest to crypto only that much money that is willing to loose completely.
Apparently since we have not really gotten to the state of mass adoption or real life usage, then we have to just live with that for now. The thing is that as long as some have a huge hand fully loaded with cryptocurrency, and some are just by the corner, trying to get as little as they can, then market will always favor those ones with the strong hands. Market though as it is still looks perfect to me, so there is really nothing to worry about.

What the Hell is going on with the market its just dropped again over the last week or so  Shocked
Do not lose your hopes. There could be multiple reasons why market is falling down but we can be sure about the futures of bitcoin which will be always bright hence bitcoin prices may bounce back at any time.
Yeah it is very normal and it is natural so if market of bitcoin is down it means it is the time for you to hold, no need to be worry about the apparent ever, price of bitcoin sue to rise and fall with the demand and supply so in market again demand is increasing so price is getting high and more propel are making bitcoin investment, bitcoin has very bright future but we will have to be patient and let the market of bitcoin get better with more and more investments.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

I have been into Bitcoin for like three years now and this is not my first time seeing the market fluctuating. I have even seen times that are more worst than this we are seeing today. I can even remember that last year which was 2017 many people kept on saying that it Bitcoin is ending when the price was falling, but to their surprise what they got later was the opposite. Even before I got into Bitcoin, I already knew it was volatile, and it’s not the only market that is volatile, every market is.
Don't worry  when price of your investment goes down just hold your horse to reap. It will take little time. In fact market seems to be fluctuating for any goods and services not just for crypto currency.
Yes that’s the simple truth. Whenever the market is falling all you have to do is just wait with patience for the price to go back up again. Not everyone is expected to wait, so it’s a thing of choice. If you can’t wait, there is still nothing wrong with withdrawing your money and waiting another run to invest it back and make your profit. Some people withdraw and wait till it reaches the bottom, then they will invest back and start making profit as it rises again.

iciraku

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

market fluctuations are great when he buys the dice evenly and throws it at a good point
emrullah2305

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

If you look at it, every week a new market comes out and members are working together. almost 1000 stock exchanges are active.
The bad side is that every coin is not in every stock market. Sometimes a coin with a beautiful future can be on the stock market, whose name is never heard, and we may be missing out on opportunities
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

Very bad status now in global currency market caps. Bitcoin and Ethereum price now in dumping and dull position. Both are in under standard level. Bitcoin now under $6k and Ethereum now $350

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

That is the essence of the crypto market. The higher the volatility the greater the profit. Or vice versa. Except for USDT. Right now, this is a really bearish market. All is panic is enveloping. and I'm not sure can be patient through this stage. I really tried to not pay attention to it. But it still exists in my consciousness.
MmRony

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

In my opinion,at first you will collect more learning to be better cryptocurrency earner. we are only looking for the future where Bitcoins price more than.It is very simple some times its price up and some times its price low. always remember crypto market are very volatile.  I think its a normal happening for this platform.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

That is the essence of the crypto market. The higher the volatility the greater the profit. Or vice versa. Except for USDT. Right now, this is a really bearish market. All is panic is enveloping. and I'm not sure can be patient through this stage. I really tried to not pay attention to it. But it still exists in my consciousness.

This is the moment to be as patient as you possibly can you should never let panic take control of your emotions and of your trades because if it does that everything is lost at some point you will sell your coins and you will lose money as a result it's very easy to be patient when the price is going up but it is in moments like this where we are able to see who are the true holders and who does not have what it is needed to become one.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

Bears are everywhere  and  we will see more dip in the next days. If bitcoin broke the support then we might see 5000$ by nextweek.

kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

its likely to happen the 5k on the next couple of weeks, the downturn of the market seems to have fallen to that point. we just hope that it will rebounce sooner.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

Seeing the development of bitcoin today is indeed experiencing a price reduction but I believe in the future given the increasing bitcoin users and bitcoin is also increasingly known by many people around the world I'm sure the price will rise again in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: