Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PASCAL A1 ASIC MINER project  (Read 607 times)
_Mike_ (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWWFEUwXkAAKCfe.jpg

Our team is developing universal ASIC device, which will work with the majority of alternative algorithms and will be easy to reconfigure: one hardware platform could be optimized through used different firmware. Because of this, our ASIC device will have a long life cycle of the product.

Main advantages of the PASCAL A1 ASIC MINER:

• Mining most of the GPU currencies
  • fundamentally new product and our main competitors are only farms on video cards (GPU) that are much more expensive
  • Low Total cost of ownership and long life cycle of the product
  • PASCAL A1 MINER can deliver enormous computing power to further shorten your investment
  • One of the best price-to-performance ratio on the market

Project website: http://www.pascalproject.com/
Features list: https://pascalproject.com/features.html

Our team just applied to StartupWorldCup on www.startupworldcup.io! The finalists will be selected partially based on the number of tweets, so we ask you to help us reach the final by retweeting this post!

Startup World Cup is an event organized by Fenox Venture Capital that is dedicated to launching and advising the world's next wave of leading entrepreneurs. Annual Startup World Cup winners can accelerate their ideas into reality with the help of 1 million USD in funding and global recognition.

Please support our project - make RETWEET: https://twitter.com/Pascal_Project/status/965324027119243264

BR,
Pascal Project team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elgi76

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

I'm GPU miner since a few years now. I don't know if i must be happy or not with our project Smiley

when and how much for buy your asic ?
and the noise and temperature (for use at home) ?
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

when and how much for buy your asic ?
and the noise and temperature (for use at home) ?

Hello!
According current project roadmap, first prototype should be done on Q3 2018.
I cannot tell you right now anything about temperature and noise, but it basically depends from fans on ASIC and PSU.
Please follow up to our news on website.
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

How can you mine "most GPU coins" with your ASIC?
How can your so-called ASIC compete with "gpu farms" as you call it? Do you have any proof of concept?
If you had any quasi-believable proof of concept, you could definitely explain it on your website.
You claim your device will be able to get ETH 520 mh/s with 1000 watt only. How can we believe that?
Show me something real, than I'll sell my house to buy your ASIC.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback!
Of course we have proof of concept and we already done some technical tests.
Basic information about ASIC conception you can find out on our website. Detailed proof of work well show after assembling and testing the prototype. Then pre-order will be available.

BR
R0land

Activity: 208
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

Reconfigure an Asic  Huh No way !
FNT

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

Hi!

Interessting, how can you make a miner which mines a lot of different algos with an ASIC? (with good KWh/hashrate)
Do you use FPGA? How about hashrate?

But the main question for me is: Which chip are you going to use?

Thanks and bye, FNT

Trading with neural networks... https://forexneurotrader.com
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

Hi!
Interessting, how can you make a miner which mines a lot of different algos with an ASIC? (with good KWh/hashrate)
Do you use FPGA? How about hashrate?
But the main question for me is: Which chip are you going to use?

Hello,
Yes, in our architecture well use Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) together with Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) chipsets.
Our solution based on Altera (Intel).

BR
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Sorry but, how is this even possible? To reach this stats with only 1000W? Do you guys just beat Nvidia,AMD,Samsung?
Any proofs of a prototype? Pictures or something?
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

Sorry but, how is this even possible? To reach this stats with only 1000W? Do you guys just beat Nvidia,AMD,Samsung?
Of course. We plan to use newest chipsets with 7nm technology. All pow will be with prototype.
Kryptowolf512

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

Of course. We plan to use newest chipsets with 7nm technology. All pow will be with prototype.
And when do you plan to release this ASIC?
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

How can you mine "most GPU coins" with your ASIC?
How can your so-called ASIC compete with "gpu farms" as you call it? Do you have any proof of concept?
If you had any quasi-believable proof of concept, you could definitely explain it on your website.
You claim your device will be able to get ETH 520 mh/s with 1000 watt only. How can we believe that?
Show me something real, than I'll sell my house to buy your ASIC.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback!
Of course we have proof of concept and we already done some technical tests.
Basic information about ASIC conception you can find out on our website. Detailed proof of work well show after assembling and testing the prototype. Then pre-order will be available.

BR

Or you could post more details here because you have a newbie account with no credibility saying you are creating the latest and greatest ASIC miner .. look at the moonlander thread he posted excellent pieces showing validity every reply you’ve had can be taken from google.

Spam scam FUD vaporware until proven otherwise

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

Or you could post more details here because you have a newbie account with no credibility saying you are creating the latest and greatest ASIC miner .. look at the moonlander thread he posted excellent pieces showing validity every reply you’ve had can be taken from google.
I'm not selling you anything here. All information about project team you can find out on our website.
Kryptowolf512

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

I'm not selling you anything here. All information about project team you can find out on our website.

I already looked at the team... There is only 1 Developer and like 2 or 3 Investors that you show there. Seems like a scam for me but you can still proof it.
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

I already looked at the team... There is only 1 Developer and like 2 or 3 Investors that you show there. Seems like a scam for me but you can still proof it.
We have 5x Altera developers, 2x C# developers, 2x electronics engeneers and technical writer + management team CEO, CTO, CFO..)
Kryptowolf512

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

We have 5x Altera developers, 2x C# developers, 2x electronics engeneers and technical writer + management team CEO, CTO, CFO..)
So most of them are anonymous or what? And why are they anon? This is what YOUR page is saying:
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

So most of them are anonymous or what? And why are they anon? This is what YOUR page is saying:
https://i.imgur.com/zpTP0wQ.png
No, trey are not anonimous )
But will the list of our employees give you a 100% assurance? Please wait for the prototype and then you can tell whether we have lived up to expectations or not.
Kryptowolf512

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

No, trey are not anonimous )
But will the list of our employees give you a 100% assurance? Please wait for the prototype and then you can tell whether we have lived up to expectations or not.
So you try to collect money for this project and not revealing any informations about the Team and where they come from and much more? Sorry but your page looks not bad, anyway it smells like a scam
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:23:28 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 12:48:48 PM by _Mike_

So you try to collect money for this project and not revealing any informations about the Team and where they come from and much more? Sorry but your page looks not bad, anyway it smells like a scam
We provide full detailed info including proof of conception, business plan, full team etc to invest funds.. we are not looking investments on this forum.
Please understand that in documentation we have full description of the solution and a lot of commercial information, such as Altera chip schemes, components drawings... I dont know how i can post this information here.
For example with production and investming funds we have signed NDA
Ironeinstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

Assuming this is a legitimate project, how does your product differ from Baikal's design?
_Mike_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

Assuming this is a legitimate project, how does your product differ from Baikal's design?
Baikal ASIC works with X11-X15 algos, PASCAL A1 ASIC will support following algos:
1.   quark
2.   qubit
3.   x11
4.   x11-gost
5.   x13
6.   x14
7.   x15
8.   x17
9.   C11
10.   GROESTL
11.   MYR-GROESTL
12.   heavy