Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SENTINEL CHAIN price prediction for 2018. HUGE POTENTIAL. Rules for x10 ICOs.  (Read 134 times)
atlosas (OP)

Activity: 248
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

DISCLAIMER: I am writing this article for SENTINEL CHAIN Proof-of-Support. Do your own research before you invest.

Hello, i have been investing in ico's for quite some time and through trial and error found that most successful ico's ( the ones that got 10x and more and never drop below ico price) have these ingredients in no special order:

1. HYPE . Hype is everything in crypto. Hype is more important than fundamentals in short term and medium term investing. How to know if the project has enough HYPE? I would say if the project has over 10k telegram members, active social media it has enough HYPE. SENTINEL CHAIN has currently 13000 member on telegram. You can join their telegram here: https://t.me/sentinelchain

2. IDEA.. Well this is self explanatory. You need to have a good idea to be successful project long term. SENTINEL CHAIN provides services to ASIA's unbanked communities. Loans. insurance, payments and so on. 420 million of new potential customers. A Huge new market with no real competition. Original and useful idea in the sea of bad ico's Smiley . 2 min video link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGWUtP_cl-4

3. LOW MARKET CAP
. This is very important. Simple put and ico with a 100 million cap has way less room to grow than and ico with 10 million cap. SENTINEL CHAIN has a hardcap of 14.4 million which is small and that's good. I avoid ICO's with caps of more than 30 million. They have a way bigger chance of going sub ICO price when they hit the exchanges.

4. EXISTING PRODUCT
. One thing is to have a good IDEA and other thing is to implement it. EXISTING PRODUCT is not very important for short term investing but for long term it is. This is the only part where SENTINEL CHAIN is lacking. They do have a demo of the livestock RFID tag but that's it. Still better than nothing and trial in Bangladesh are going to start soon.

5. HOW HARD IS TO PARTICIPATE
. This is an interesting one. What i found out that project with most complicated KYC, Proof of Care,  Proof of Support systems have the biggest potential.  And it is probably due to the fact that people are lazy and don't want to do that so they simply buy when these tokens hit the exchanges instead of making video calls and writing articles in order to get some allocation for the ico. SENTINEL CHAIN has KYC but more importantly it has this Proof of Support system for allocation size, it is hard to get to get in and it is even harder to be able to buy a lot of tokens.

In Conclusion i would say Sentinel Chain has all the ingredients to be successful both for flipping (short term) and long term. Given that the market cap is low and there is so much interest + good fundamentals  i doubt it will go lower than ico price during the dumps as there are a lot of buyers with limited supply. I will be investing and also buying on the exchanges if it doesn't go parabolic once it is listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atlosas (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

Bump
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

When SENTINEL will be listed on big Exchanges and which? No exchanges = no x10
atlosas (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

Good point, coins listed on binance and kucoin do really good. The listing on exchanges is not announced yet, as the ico itself hasn't started. Public sale is in March.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

nice analys, but because you create this thread just for proof of support to Sentinel chain
thats make me have a little doubt on it,
but never mind, look like this project quiet serious,
so, can you give me a link to official Sentinel chain thread ?
thank you

blatty

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:16:47 AM

I really like this project and will be investing. It's a big idea that may fail but if it succeeds it will help many people access financial services that could improve their lives.
trumhacker04

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

I will take note of ico
atlosas (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:36 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 12:39:51 PM by atlosas

nice analys, but because you create this thread just for proof of support to Sentinel chain
thats make me have a little doubt on it,
but never mind, look like this project quiet serious,
so, can you give me a link to official Sentinel chain thread ?
thank you

Unfortunatly i coudn't find the official thread, it doesn't exits. They left people to do the anouncments for them Cheesy. You can check out their official website here https://sentinel-chain.org/
About me writing review for proof of support, i understand the concern. However i think my analysis is pretty objective. Good luck in your investments!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: