Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2018, 02:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why suicide cases are increasing  (Read 1216 times)
mrmikeo

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

one of the reasons why suicide are increasing is mental disorders.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Code

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
nilstairs2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

People nowadays are getting indulged in more hurting works which as usual hurting them to suicide
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

Depressions and low self-esteems are one of the reasons why there are a lot of suicide cases.

Well, as for me, I believe that suicide cases are increasing because people lacks wisdom about what depression really is and that they tend to ignore people who are experiencing it who are actually seeking for help. Depression is a serious case that we must do something about because it is the main cause of suicide rates.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Easin

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

Frustrations is the main caused of suicide,another causes such as relationship,depression,unemployment etc.
tartecyst7d

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:12:43 PM

The main cause is probably lack of self reliability and self confidence I think so.
mitokesre

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

my 2 cents on why suicide rates are increasing globally? It's because your average person globally is just insanely unhappy with life. Our global society/economy is broken, the world is all enslaved to debt and most folks don't even realize it.

Suicide rates are increasing because your average person see's very little hope for the future, just being born you already owe fiat to someone.... so why keep on living?

But the bigger question is who is the world in debted to if every country is in debt?
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1013

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

The more modern life, the more unemployment. Joblessness leads to many social consequences include poor life, no love leads to not want to exist in this society.

I am not sure whether joblessness is one of the factors. Compared to the situation we had a few decades ago, there is much more variety in the job market. If you have the basic skills, then the chances are that you may be able to land a decent job.

diytho

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

suicide is mostly done because the person is experiencing severe depression or is not strong enough to withstand the burden of life lived, lack of faith and resigned to the situation. plus problems in the family or work that depress the person's mind, lack of religion and lack of faith in the person's heart.
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:00:34 AM

The suicides with the cause of emotional impasse occur more and more, it is worth mentioning that the age of the victims are much younger. When it all happened, when the result was too heartbreaking.
milada

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

This is because of a number of factors. Primary factor in my opinion is that people are distancing themselves from friends and family and living in illusions. If you someone to share your  problems, you will not take such drastic step.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

Suicide is considered an exit from a difficult situation for themselves. And there are many such situations. Someone can get out of them, but who can not. Depends on the psyche and preparedness of a particular person, on his preparedness in this life.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

Suicide is the most important issue in the world.There are so many reasons are responsible for suicide like as depression, drug effect, poverty, mental illness etc.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

Depressions and low self-esteems are one of the reasons why there are a lot of suicide cases.

Yes, that's the common reason of some kid who doesn't know the real life.  They commit suicide just because of too many problems that they cannot feel anything.  They cannot control their body, they want to end their life because of too thinking about some problem and they want to end from suffer pain on their mind.

Actually, I want to try it when i suffer depression because i don't know on how to recover so i just to end my life easily.

tosserscallop5

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

Probably due to the low tolerance capacity of gen y for depressions and hurdles are the cause
King Koy

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

I believe that the very reason of why the suicide case is increasing because in this Modern World our generation becomes more active emotionally without trying to figure it out whether it is helpful or not. It is now the very problem of many young nowadays and what makes it more miserable is that they can't find someone to guide them or can help them to unload the heaviness within their feelings.
spongegar

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Multifunctional Social Investment Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

I really think why suicide is increasing is because we judge people too harshly and too freely and since we can not confront people face to face mainly because the one judging is conviniently anonymous due to the advancement of the internet and social media. Since we can not confront out accuser we don't have closure with our problems and we pass it on. Outside, we don't confront people and we clam up and become prim proper member of society. Since we are not ised to confrontation we bottle it up and we explode

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Monyero

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

The case of suicide increases due to many factors, including poverty, depression, etc. For those who can not solve personal problems and less devoted to gods, tend to take shortcuts by suicide, so do not know to which to ask for help, if it gets into trouble so frustration and suicide.
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:55:47 AM
Merited by sellscript (5)

The case of suicide increases due to many factors, including poverty, depression, etc. For those who can not solve personal problems and less devoted to gods, tend to take shortcuts by suicide, so do not know to which to ask for help, if it gets into trouble so frustration and suicide.

I believe that poverty contributes the least to depression and suicide. Among the nations with the highest depression and suicide rates is Sweden. I lived there and people get antidepressives described from any general doctor. At the same time the country is among the most wealthy, even in Europe. I also visited very poor countries like the Westcoast in Africa where people have almost nothing. At the same time everyone seems a lot more content with life. I talked with some of the locals about depression and suicide as I visited after I had been in Sweden. People could not even understand how someone can be so unhappy to commit suicide and firmly stated it would happen in their country. I did not check the statistics of suicide in Westafrica, but I am certain that poverty is rarely the reason.

joms123

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

Suicide rates will continue to rise. It is a sad reality. I'm writing in context of youths (so have excluded the farmers though suicide rates among farmers also will continue to rise as we don't have any remedy for agricultural distress, the only way out is by shifting them to other industry).

The reasons for increase in cases of suicides among youths are:

# Heartbreak is a new phenomenon in India.

# Phenomenon of Nuclear Family.

# Lack of quality time.

# Pressure to perform.

# Drug abuse & alcoholism.

# Emptiness.
Chingchangfu

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:12:38 AM
Merited by xvids (2)

Self esteem suffering from depression fear about facing reality.  Some people try to fight reality by thier expectations in life and thats not how it works base on thier own expectations. Some people being rejected by there looks and thier blame them self and Some people Are lack of ability to handle failures.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.