Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ============CRYPTOPIA SCAM=================  (Read 265 times)
ZergShadow (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

Guyz have you ever used that exchange. A lot of peaple there on forum cant transfer coins for months and no reposnse from support. I have lost so much money. I cant sleep 2 weeks,i have had hearth atack and nobody cant help me on that exchange. Can we join and do something?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

Did you even care to research this exchange's reputation before signing up and depositing funds? Probably not, just like the far majority of the people currently complaining, which is the main reason more and more 'victims' pop up.

People think it's an exit scam, or something that hints towards that, but as long as they are still up and running in their own way, you technically still haven't lost anything. Occasionally people manage to withdraw funds.

The only thing you and others can do is have patience and hope for the best. You can try to team up with others in an attempt to force through a change, but it's futile if that exchange isn't solvent anymore.

The only thing you can do right now is advice others to not sign up there.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
VeiweiLo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:49:58 PM

Guyz have you ever used that exchange. A lot of peaple there on forum cant transfer coins for months and no reposnse from support. I have lost so much money. I cant sleep 2 weeks,i have had hearth atack and nobody cant help me on that exchange. Can we join and do something?

you not explain detail youre problem
is good you can screenshoot youre withdraw area
you can post youre problem in service discussion altcoin section or exchange section

you withdraw still not procces, you can check transaction in blockexplorer
cap_spock

Activity: 84
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:29:37 AM

same problem here.

Sad

I'm having problem with Hitbtc too
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

same problem here.

Sad

I'm having problem with Hitbtc too
Sorry mate, they are all in the same category and it takes only luck to be able to get your funds. One day, I see some of these exchanges just closing down without any notice and that is when it will get done on some users that they have been playing with deadly scorpions all these while. Anyone who cannot do proper diligence before using any exchange will only has themselves to blame.

All the scam exchanges are seeing their days are limited and are trying to gather as much as they can by stealing from the users before that time comes. I wonder why you guys do not check reviews online before making use of any exchange. It is crazy though, with the way Yobit, HitBTC, Cryptopia and the likes are having a swell day scamming people, and I wonder how long they want to keep doing this.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

I don't know, I've used cryptopia several times and I have never had bad experience with them.
I am not sure whether OP is spreading FUD, but at least he could've shown some evidence. Forum is full of topics "I've been scammed" without single proof.  Undecided
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

If you experience bad in any exchanger better to find other like binance,mercatox,poloniex or etc. because there's a lot of scam here like in bitgrail now all of users there cry because their xrb got lost and the value of that are 0.001 btc now,If you got scam already i think better to not use it anymore because you see what really can happen now but for me that's a good exchange.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

Did you even care to research this exchange's reputation before signing up and depositing funds? Probably not, just like the far majority of the people currently complaining, which is the main reason more and more 'victims' pop up.

People think it's an exit scam, or something that hints towards that, but as long as they are still up and running in their own way, you technically still haven't lost anything. Occasionally people manage to withdraw funds.

The only thing you and others can do is have patience and hope for the best. You can try to team up with others in an attempt to force through a change, but it's futile if that exchange isn't solvent anymore.

The only thing you can do right now is advice others to not sign up there.
Your last advice is just on point. That is what usually happens to most users as they end up on an exchange with no value to the society, a known source of shady deals and they still use them anyway. What do they think would happen?  As you have said, a lot of people do not even bother what people are saying about an exchange before deciding to go make use of it and I wonder what the search engines are there for, for heaven sake.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

I've used Cryptopia to trade for months but nothing happen, everything still fine although I deposit or withdraw any crypto on Cryptopia exchange. But for now I can see a lot of report about stuck withdraw on Cryptopia. Maybe the cryptocurrency you're trying to withdraw is being locked because of any problem. Maybe you should check it carefully before report anything Smiley

carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:37:10 AM

you not explain detail youre problem
is good you can screenshoot youre withdraw area
you can post youre problem in service discussion altcoin section or exchange section

you withdraw still not procces, you can check transaction in blockexplorer
There is nothing to explain further. This is not the first time people are going to end up having issues with some of these exchanges with no support and they really do not give a damn about their users. Sure, it can be crazy being overwhelmed by the number of users support to attend to, but some were just created to scam users in that way such as Yobit and HitBTC and it is just unfortunate people really find themselves in their trap.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:43:01 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 07:45:23 AM by SCAR_8

I've had no problems with cryptopia at all, but I have almost all my coins off there right now. Feel bad for the people still trading on there. I had one monero that I just withdrew a few minutes ago. We will see how long it takes, if it even comes through!

Edit, I sent some small amounts to cryptopia earlier and then withdrew them and then did the same with larger amounts. Everything seems to be working fine for me. Transactions went through pretty fast also. Maybe they have most of their issues sorted out now.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fortozs

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

Add me to the list. I and many others can vouch that Cryptopia is a scam. Even Cryptopia acknowledges they are not processing withdrawals (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News). Yet this is not prominently advertised on their page and they still will take unsuspecting user's deposits. Many have waited weeks even months recently for withdrawals and so far nothing. People are losing airdrops, dividends, and selling opportunities in the meantime. Regardless whether Cryptopia had malicious intent or poor management, they have lost their users' money. Do not deposit your money with them unless you want to throw it away.
Belinda39

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

Strength is the most important factor, you need to rest for a few days, the alert will help you a lot. Stumbling, bleeding are precious experiences and lessons for success. Good luck.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

My latest withdrawal did just take 12hrs but everything did come through. I had my instant transactions when it was late at night around 2am CST. I think I will try that again until I withdrawal anymore large amounts and see what happens.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669443.new#new

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌