Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin will go 10x soon  (Read 1268 times)
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

take a look at https://www.ebitcoin.org/ ebtc would be an extremy fast and good alternative with own wallet named https://www.proxycard.io/

really cool stuff, nice guys in telegram , this coind could get high end of the year !

thanks

GlassMaster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

Which coin do you think will go 10 times within the next few months?
For me it is monero and iota, but now the market is unstable and you need to constantly update information about all the coins, analyze all the news and then you can really choose from the set of several potential ones. It will still be a risk even if justified.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

Now it is difficult to predict something, after the Chinese New Year the situation I think is stabilizing. I invested in ADA.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

Waves willl pump more and more in near time, maybe not 10 Times but i think something around 5 is very possible. Just try to buy some imo.

soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/ 
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0   
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

Try to buy crypterium or invest some money to these coin :
1. Denaro = wallet for crypto with a lot of feature
2. Repux = platform for big data market place and they have beta apps.
3. Savedroid = good start up and already run from 2015 now they want to make product for crypto saving.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

no one can predict what will happen bro but for me, i think GTO, ADA, TRX, RPX are had potential but this is only my opinion maybe you do some search Smiley

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
JanEmil

Activity: 2338
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

Universa
https://universa.io
SOON

POW
https://powtoken.com
First it will dump when the tokens can transfer to blockchain. Then up 10x. I see the future ;-)

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

Now it is difficult to predict something, after the Chinese New Year the situation I think is stabilizing. I invested in ADA.
Although ADA is good coin which considered Blockchain 3.0 (Bitcoin is Blockchain 1.0, Ethereum is Blockchain 2.0) so potential of ADA in the future is very big but since November, 2017 until now then the price of ADA has almost increased 15x and i think it is too hard to 10x in this year. Moreover, marketcap of ADA now is $8.3 billions so most likely the price of ADA just can 5x in 2018.
In 2018, Waves, NEO, OmiseGo have potential 10x, this is my opinion Smiley
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

I think it's hard to give the right answer, and I think now investing in any kind of altcoins will make a very good profit because the price of altocoins is low for the long term.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

Waves willl pump more and more in near time, maybe not 10 Times but i think something around 5 is very possible. Just try to buy some imo.

WAVES grows very slowly and I no longer believe that this coin can multiply my capital. For this purpose I would choose NEO. It seems to me that this coin has a much higher potential. In addition, NEO has a very strong development team and it is very important now.

aamirsuh

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

Via can double its price in the near future. I think it's a solid project. Binance is also trading now. This situation may make it more positive. It is worth keeping in peace
napman

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:07:38 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:22:07 AM

Tokenlab / LAB is going to be hitting Cryptobridge exchange any day now. This will be the first exchange that LAB will be available for trading on. Today they announced that Tokenlab was added to Localbitcoincash, so you may be able to pick some up for a good price on there. ICO price was 8-10 cents each. With a 1.3 million market cap I feel Tokenlab is very undervalued. It helps you create your own coin, make a funding campaign with an ICO, and gets your coin listed to Crytobridge exchange. There is a large demand for this type of service from businesses looking to move into blockchain technology. The other currencies with the ability to host ICOs and get you onto market places have market caps of hundreds of millions to billions so I feel Tokenlab is extremely undervalued at 1.3 million and that it will rapidly increase in value when introduced to the open market.
GlassMaster

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

Everyone has their own dark horses and who is the first to take the forefront, it's hard to guess. But I hope for the monero, for neo and maybe even lisk.

atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

I would go with rebellious to 10x within the next few months.  Only 5 cents at the moment and team has a lot of updates and events planned.
Hansey

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

Aeternity and Gulden  Cool
ajoy

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

hard to find coin will be 10x within a short time, although nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency world, you must be patient waiting for the coin rise up 
Riddler1978

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

Aeternity and Gulden  Cool

Agree for AE, the are in a similar position as eos (8.60$) but with 3x less supply: 8.60$ (EOS price) / 2.5$ (AE price) * 3 (supply correction) = 10.3x

I think it's quite a safe bet, a x2 or x3 will happen somewhen in the next months.
Hrab

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

I just started trading with zoin and it looks like a highly promising coin. it is a priv coin with a huge amount of technology. Theyre releasing masternodes and web wallet soon, and for its actual price its certainly worth looking in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: