Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING YObit is a scam  (Read 668 times)
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

I really do not know what's happening with this exchange, the ticket support is very time consuming and i believe this is becoming scam indeed. The problem that we can also analyze is that many currencies with large margin of growth is only listed in this exchange, i hope that the developers of the coins think about it. This is my point of view.
lowlandrise

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

Along with YObit,  Crytopia seems to be having issues as well.  There are people waiting 30+ days for withdraws. 
Larochka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:45:02 PM

Along with YObit,  Crytopia seems to be having issues as well.  There are people waiting 30+ days for withdraws. 

I made today the withdraw of CAPP in Cryptopia, for 10 hours nothing has happened, what are the problems with these exchanges? Are they somehow connected?

kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

all exchangers should be wary of not only yobit I think exchanger will not know when involved a scam or illegal trade. so we as users should be wise in using an exchanger because it will definitely make us more careful.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

I am a user of this exchange for more than a year. It's hard for me to understand why you call it deception. The exchange works, input and output works good. New coins are constantly added, support also works. Perhaps you need to write in support and wait for a response.  Undecided

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

It's unfortunate you are now calling Yobit scam site because you have issues with them. Yobit has been existing for all these years and solving exchange problem for people. Please try and resolve your problem with them and stop calling them scam. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
pomor

Activity: 400
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

Any centralized exchange is a potential scam. The future - in decentralization.
Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

I am a user of this exchange for more than a year. It's hard for me to understand why you call it deception. The exchange works, input and output works good. New coins are constantly added, support also works. Perhaps you need to write in support and wait for a response.  Undecided
Thank you very much for the information, in fact, I never had any problems with the Cryptopia exchange, I'll try to contact support, maybe they can help me with the withdraw of my Cappasity  Smiley

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

Yobit ia nothing but Scam. I have read reviews and said that it just stole them their BTC wallet. It was said also that no one is really gaining something from that exchange. Another thing is that the price of bitcoin is inflated and inaccurate in this exchange. Something is goin wrong with thus exchange. Im about  to transfer dome fund to trade but luckily fiund some giid reviews revealing what it is
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

Just a reminder to everyone never trust exchangers always keep your assets to your wallet.Just transfer your assets when you want to trade it.If you are daily trader always secure your account,put 2fa or email verification.Everything is under your control.
This is true! For daily trading, you can hold in exchange and withdraw my to your wallet when in hold it in longtimes! This is the best way to security your coin!
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

I am an user of YObit InvestBox. It offers daily 5% or even daily 10% for 

your invest. All you have to do is wait 24 hours and play DICE game for at least 5 times.

You can cancel your invest at any time and call back your investments. 

I bought 0.1 BTC worth of LIZA coins. Under 12 hours my account was closed. 

Now i keep on getting these errors (since 13.2.2018):

Invalid login or password.

You cannot log in now. Please try again later or contact our Support Team.

Temporarily disabled.

Now "funny" part is that i can not play DICE so i am not getting

my daily payments. Price of the LIZA will be dropping 10-30% daily.

Please listen to my warning about this exchange!

This exchange can work well for a months with the small amount of money (under 1 ETH).

Right after you start to trust them and raise your deposits, it is more likely that they will rob you.

This exchange need to be closed and blocked as soon as possible for our savety!

My login on YOBit is plaakkon1.

Thank you for your warning. I will continue to pay even more attention for choosing an exchanger.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

Very strange that some people trading there and saying that all ok;) And a lot of people saying about problems. How do they choose this people to take their money Huh  Thanx for the topic I will try to avoid this exchange.

summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

Thanks for the warning, I'll never use it. Seems very scamy.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

I dont use this exchange because my friend told me, his token has been loss in that exchange. And i remember this exchange was listed ponzi crypto like edinar coin that was fraud coin. Better i used others good exchange like Kucoin, Bittrex, Binance, Gate.io and others.

megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

I've read a lot about yobit. Currently yobits toying with the trust of cryptocurrency users. Yobit crypto exchange is one of the biggest platforms for the exchange and sale of crypto currency fees. But now it appears the initial information on the internet that the method used by Yobit brings a lot of harm to its users. This is exactly the same as many who say that truth will form by itself.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

Yeah ,why are you using this exchange ? This is a Scam exchange , or anything good in it is not present .  Many good exchanges, with large volumes and trust of clients . Themselves to blame
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

Yes, so far there were no positive reviews about Yobit. Legitimate coins should not even consider listing in Yobit. Most coins listed on Yobit are shit coins or pump and dump coins. So beware and only choose good exchange to trade.
There has never been and there will never be. Yobit sucks, they have shit coins littered around, they have no support, and they are so shady. Anyone using Yobit, usually use them at their own risk and if anything happens to your funds in the long run, you accept your fate and move on. The question though that keeps running through my mind is why people use it when they know some of these things?

I really wonder if most of you do not check review of some exchanges before you start making use of them. Yobit has been known to always be into some shady deals and for a while now has been known to be a shitty exchange. If you had done your research well, then I am sure you would not have fallen into trap. Unfortunately, no support to contact, so you are strictly on your own, wallowing in your loss.
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

I am an user of YObit InvestBox. It offers daily 5% or even daily 10% for 

your invest. All you have to do is wait 24 hours and play DICE game for at least 5 times.

You can cancel your invest at any time and call back your investments. 

I bought 0.1 BTC worth of LIZA coins. Under 12 hours my account was closed. 

Now i keep on getting these errors (since 13.2.2018):

Invalid login or password.

You cannot log in now. Please try again later or contact our Support Team.

Temporarily disabled.

Now "funny" part is that i can not play DICE so i am not getting

my daily payments. Price of the LIZA will be dropping 10-30% daily.

Please listen to my warning about this exchange!

This exchange can work well for a months with the small amount of money (under 1 ETH).

Right after you start to trust them and raise your deposits, it is more likely that they will rob you.

This exchange need to be closed and blocked as soon as possible for our savety!

My login on YOBit is plaakkon1.

great another scam in the crypto world thanks for the heads up mate
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

Thanks for the warning. But I never considered this exchange a good one. The next scammers in the market are crypto currency. All exchanges must be constantly watched and prepared. Therefore, keep your deposit on several exchanges.

summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

Have you seen latest scam? Warning, do not send any ETH!

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/966303981331996672
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: