Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING YObit is a scam  (Read 668 times)
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:01:39 PM

I think all already know about that yobit is a scam. Exchanger for trading of shitcoins.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

Report them to /r/coinjudge

is this a Reddit group about scam cryptos? if it is i would like to join so i know about scam  cryptos
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

Yes, I heard a lot of negative reviews and would not use himself and would not advise to use the familiar exchange . As it is often deceiving their customers . And does not pay money
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

Yobit is probably one of the most unsafe exchange. If anything happens to your account you won't be able to solve the issue as they just ignore all the tickets to support. I won't recommend to deposit anything on this exchange.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

Yobit is probably one of the most unsafe exchange. If anything happens to your account you won't be able to solve the issue as they just ignore all the tickets to support. I won't recommend to deposit anything on this exchange.
Yes, I think that this is an ordinary crypto exchange, like many others, is not better or worse than others. Yes, this exchange does not reach the level of such exchanges as Binance and Bittrex, it is an intermediate level exchange. I do not advise you to keep money on any crypto exchange, it's not safe. Better withdraw funds immediately after the operation of buying and selling coins.
FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

Yobit, this is not a stock exchange, it's a place where you will be robbed and you can not prove anything. This is a stock exchange for shitcoins. I've heard so many stories from people who lost their money there, their money was simply stolen from their accounts.
JustTryin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

They also disable withdrawals from individual wallets without any warning, whenever it suits them. It doesn't help looking it up as the wallet can (and does) say 'Online' but when you try to send from it all the red messages pop up. SCUMBAGS.
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Yobit, this is not a stock exchange, it's a place where you will be robbed and you can not prove anything. This is a stock exchange for shitcoins. I've heard so many stories from people who lost their money there, their money was simply stolen from their accounts.
I do not trust crypto exchanges at all, I do not keep my money there. But I'm attracted to YObit only because of the convenient replenishment with AdvCash. I do not see any more advantages of this exchange.

tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

I do not trust crypto exchanges at all, I do not keep my money there. But I'm attracted to YObit only because of the convenient replenishment with AdvCash. I do not see any more advantages of this exchange.
I do not consider this an advantage. Other exchanges have much richer options for entering and withdrawing funds. In addition, other exchanges can boast greater security, which is what I consider an advantage.   Wink
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:29:56 PM

why i don't understand the matter well can anyone kindly give me some of his time to explain why i shouldn't trust this exchange happy surfing Smiley
dinhbiplus

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

In recent days I see a lot of negativity about this exchange.
UnrealisticprofiT

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

Along with YObit,  Crytopia seems to be having issues as well.  There are people waiting 30+ days for withdraws.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

I think that you need to be more careful about crypto exchanges. They are needed only for conducting sales and purchase transactions. After the transaction you need to withdraw funds to your wallet, so you will be calm for the safety of your money.

Stake VIP wager
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

Personally i do not have any experience with yobit, but some social media friends have reported missing funds, they sent their eth or btc to their exchange wallets which never shown and supported never responded with solution.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

Personally i do not have any experience with yobit, but some social media friends have reported missing funds, they sent their eth or btc to their exchange wallets which never shown and supported never responded with solution.
This is the problem of small crypto exchanges. That is why it is preferable to choose large exchanges, where at least in case of emergency situations support works well.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
mdbelal1

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

I also face this problem.so leave it from a month ago so I also suggest you guy's leave this exchange
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

I have been careful about the exchange because I have heard alot of abnormal incidence on the crypto exchange. I heard some people deposit their token and it won't deliver on the exchange, though I have never used the exchange and I don't think I can use it.
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

I am an user of YObit InvestBox. It offers daily 5% or even daily 10% for 

your invest. All you have to do is wait 24 hours and play DICE game for at least 5 times.

You can cancel your invest at any time and call back your investments. 

I bought 0.1 BTC worth of LIZA coins. Under 12 hours my account was closed. 

Now i keep on getting these errors (since 13.2.2018):

Invalid login or password.

You cannot log in now. Please try again later or contact our Support Team.

Temporarily disabled.

Now "funny" part is that i can not play DICE so i am not getting

my daily payments. Price of the LIZA will be dropping 10-30% daily.

Please listen to my warning about this exchange!

This exchange can work well for a months with the small amount of money (under 1 ETH).

Right after you start to trust them and raise your deposits, it is more likely that they will rob you.

This exchange need to be closed and blocked as soon as possible for our savety!

My login on YOBit is plaakkon1.

As I remember this market, all the time is going some shit there. You can buy some shit coins, or even get it for free but It's really big risk. For what reason go there? Better get account of Binance, buy there coins and some day you open you eyes and get 100% . Good coin for future as for me. Now no competitorы for them

ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

I am an user of YObit InvestBox. It offers daily 5% or even daily 10% for 

your invest. All you have to do is wait 24 hours and play DICE game for at least 5 times.

You can cancel your invest at any time and call back your investments. 

I bought 0.1 BTC worth of LIZA coins. Under 12 hours my account was closed. 

Now i keep on getting these errors (since 13.2.2018):

Invalid login or password.

You cannot log in now. Please try again later or contact our Support Team.

Temporarily disabled.

Now "funny" part is that i can not play DICE so i am not getting

my daily payments. Price of the LIZA will be dropping 10-30% daily.

Please listen to my warning about this exchange!

This exchange can work well for a months with the small amount of money (under 1 ETH).

Right after you start to trust them and raise your deposits, it is more likely that they will rob you.

This exchange need to be closed and blocked as soon as possible for our savety!

My login on YOBit is plaakkon1.

As I remember this market, all the time is going some shit there. You can buy some shit coins, or even get it for free but It's really big risk. For what reason go there? Better get account of Binance, buy there coins and some day you open you eyes and get 100% . Good coin for future as for me. Now no competitorы for them
Large and well-known crypto exchanges in me also cause more confidence than yobit. But to be honest, but some coins can only be bought on this exchange. When I deal with exchanges that are similar to youbit, then I try to withdraw all funds immediately after buying or selling. It's so calmer for me.
lubbia

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

i work with yobit last 2 year and no issue on this but my friend use andirod app then his account 0 so i thing no use his app i think his app is fake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: