Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks admit they fear BTC  (Read 2095 times)
InvestMen

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:47:22 AM

For bitcoin, everything can turn around in such a way that companies building a business around crypto currency will simply have to find ways to comply with financial rules before they regularly interact with banks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

Banks, by their nature, are always looking for ways to reduce their exposure to risk by balancing the profit from the provision of loans and investments on behalf of their clients. The bitcoin system in its present form should seem so insignificant in comparison with the usual operations of the bank, which, probably, is not worth contemplating.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:49:47 AM

Good point and it seems to me that our own government wanted us to be slave and don't want us to stand our own not needing them and be free from poverty. Don't they just think that a country's economy will boom when everyone is has money in their hands?

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

wow this is amazing story,i never thought this kind of admission they must not just afraid of btc but the other Cryptocurrencies as well,maybe from there banks should make adjustments for the people trust them again,and they wont become as a lease priority of the depositors.and compete with crypto world
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:19:49 AM
Merited by liseff3 (2)

Good point and it seems to me that our own government wanted us to be slave and don't want us to stand our own not needing them and be free from poverty. Don't they just think that a country's economy will boom when everyone is has money in their hands?

True instead of applying the tax they are actually blackmailing our finances relentlessly. It should they can find a middle ground between crypto and fiat so that both can be utilized as effectively as possible to strengthen the economy of its people and their country.
Is not "the strength of a country's economy is driven by the true economic power of its people".

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:49:53 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Cryptocurrency has affected banks whether the admit it or not. It may be true that they are the one spreading negative news to down crypto. The good thing now with banks specially central banks of some countries, they are now utilizing the blockchain technology to their advantage.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

BTC itself is central bank, BTC is money!

Banks are naturally afraid of competition, which will bring new competition to financial markets and replace some of the Banks' businesses!

Less banking means less profit!

That is true that banks may afraid of bitcoin because they knew that bitcoin cryptocurrencies has biggest value the price itself aside from that bitcoin is in progress and still continuing. In that case banks don't want to lose their earnings and find way to boom more than bitcoin. Probably banks competitive is bitcoin because the market is still expanding.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

They sound like they are preparing to surrender. I know that they are the ones who spread most of the FUD and they admit to theirselves that they can't really kill it. It just means that we btc evangelists are very close on succeding this war over the banks.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

---
---

This trully shows that governments or banks don't want to have something like a competition wherein they wanted people to use their currency and control everything from it. Second is power which Bitcoin uses the community and holders to take control of their own funds where there is no middleman that is why banks hate it. Government hate the idea or security feature of blockchain technology because it is fully decentralized.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:38:03 AM
Merited by mahilchii (1)

Bitcoin's Double Spend Problem allows Bitcoin to be sent directly from one person to another without using any third party like banks. This game changing Bitcoin makes banks fear that they could not exist. In this scenario banks are slowly, indirectly and purposely adopting themselves to crypto currency, example of that is Ripple.

Banks are trying to force the governments to ban Bitcoin in their jurisdiction because of the fear that they cannot steal money from people by way of charges and fees. But they can do that interim and Bitcoin will survive after all negative huddle.

Bitcoin is a transformation of paper currency to digital or crypto. Denying such a potential is equal to denying the reality of globalization.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

---
---

Banks are thinking now that people are more interested to invest in cryptocurrency than in them. They see that people are spending their money and their time looking for good cryptocurrency to invest in. In this way, banks are worried because they are overtaken by crypto.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

Thats normal, probably they will do something to make people avoid bitcoin. Yes, we must hold bitcoin. Bitcoin is a part of future .we don't need bank, we now have better technology for our transactions.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

Off course bank affraid on bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Because they cant control on supply and they dont want to lose control on fiat money. On fiat money, they just able to print money from thin air and do like they want to do. In bitcoin, supply is limited and not regulated
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

---
---

Damn my speculation about bad news come is right btw thank you for share the article. It seems fishy if they dont afraid with bitcoin. capitalisme like them is greedy want to control. They know they can't control bitcoin so they want crush bitcoin

MattF24

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

It's not that they just want to control. Their business runs on transactions and if they lose a lot of transactions, then they lose a lot of funds which might make them lose their business sooner or later.
Cryptoandrius

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

They don't fear they gonna make their own "bitcoin", I suppose
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

the issue is mainly about competition. banks and bitcoin has their own unique characteristics but we can see that bitcoin has some advantages over banks that's why it is feared.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

They know that the BTC and the other coins are a real threat to their own monopoly. They are willing to do anything to keep this place.
For the moment, I still hear a lot of persons around me that don't believe in the crypto. All the fake news that they subsidise are probably partly responsible.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

They know that the BTC and the other coins are a real threat to their own monopoly. They are willing to do anything to keep this place.
For the moment, I still hear a lot of persons around me that don't believe in the crypto. All the fake news that they subsidise are probably partly responsible.

yeah they are right because banks only worked for their own benefits only minute profit was given to the customer and now bitcoin is here and people are taking out their money from banks and investing into bitcoin because it is truly for people,
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

It's not just the Bitcoin that is powerful but I do see on a broader scale that blockchain technology is something that we should nourish for inculcating the vision of Satoshi in order to take away power from the central authority and transferring it to the users in a democratic manner. Blockchain technology is the way of optimising the traditional process in order to save time and cost and that's the reason why banks are worried about it. I do see many major banks will get into blockchain to compete with cryptocurrencies in the coming years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: