Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks admit they fear BTC  (Read 2096 times)
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

Banks really fear Bitcoin. Only one example: central Bank in Poland with some other finance institution organized campaign to discredit Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It was done through Youtube recently.

This has been going on for many years now. Negative propaganda against Bitcoin by the banks is not something new. It was going on even in 2013. But the case of Poland is surprising, because some of the banks there used to issue debit cards which can be loaded with Bitcoins.
That is something we have been looking up to, for bitcoin to be recognized by us and for banks to accept it. In my case, here in our country, central banks are worried that because of bitcoin and all other cryptos fewer people are going to use banks as their safety money vault. We know that online wallets can replaced banks (not easily, but it is possible) because many people are trusting these wallets and their own hands in handling their financial. Online wallets enable us to accessed our money easily and allow us to manipulate if without having to go in an office and fill up documents. Banks do really opposed the use of bitcoin because it is not benefiting them; instead, it is becoming their competitor in the trust of people.

astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

I dont know why banks a not using bitcoin but bitcoin is a good exchange
Most of them are conventional, but i don't believe that they don't hold large amounts of bitcoin, who knows big banks are buying bitcoin while releasing fuds just to shutdown bitcoin in the future. well, it's just a matter of time that they will adopt to these changes in the business community, cryptocurrency is surely the next thing but without proper regulation by the government i think we still don't know if this will continue or not.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

Banks really fear Bitcoin. Only one example: central Bank in Poland with some other finance institution organized campaign to discredit Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It was done through Youtube recently.

This has been going on for many years now. Negative propaganda against Bitcoin by the banks is not something new. It was going on even in 2013. But the case of Poland is surprising, because some of the banks there used to issue debit cards which can be loaded with Bitcoins.
That is something we have been looking up to, for bitcoin to be recognized by us and for banks to accept it. In my case, here in our country, central banks are worried that because of bitcoin and all other cryptos fewer people are going to use banks as their safety money vault. We know that online wallets can replaced banks (not easily, but it is possible) because many people are trusting these wallets and their own hands in handling their financial. Online wallets enable us to accessed our money easily and allow us to manipulate if without having to go in an office and fill up documents. Banks do really opposed the use of bitcoin because it is not benefiting them; instead, it is becoming their competitor in the trust of people.

As long as the current situation continues to survive where bitcoin users are still less than 5% of the population worldwide and from that figure, it can be said that more than half use bitcoin as a means of investment, not for transactions, banks should not have to panic about this. Bitcoin has been around since 2009 but has not had a major impact on the economy as well as the way people transact (overall). The banks in the world should be able to use cryptocurrency technology rather than just worrying about it as a threat.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:04:44 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

it is a natural thing because if everyone turns to bitcoin and nothing else keeps the money in the bank then the state financial system will be unstable so it will cause bad impact for the country.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:44:45 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Of course they will have fear this is because bitcoin has many advantages can offer to us compare to banks and is not so hard to earn too.  A lot of features that bitcoin can give to us especially in our online transactions a very quick response it has to offer.  That is one thing that banks are getting fear of.
gristlygrudging34

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

I didn't knew it can you suggest me the link to find out the real news
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

---
---

The purpose of most government is to keep it's citizen broke, this will give them more power, but when everyone is rich power is less.  Crypto is a big threat to the bank and the government

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
slyfox

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

It's obvious that  banks are afraid of the bitcoin: why do you think they have made this campaign against the crypto if not for fear of losing their power?
But the power of the banks is so great that I wait to sing victory.
Banks are indeed very powerful but at the same time their power comes from the people, if at some point people decide to take that power away from them they will be unable to stop them and I think that is what we are seeing right now and that is why they are so afraid, they are starting to see signs that this may be starting to happen and they are not liking it.
Raphal

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:49 AM

Yes, so, somewhere on the forum we still encounter a lot of bad news, talk about Bitcoin and the virtual currency market. They are really afraid of Bitcoin because they know Bitcoin will be extremely development in the future but they can not extinguish it because of its anonymity.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

They are indeed afraid to bitcoin because they don't think that the people will still stay to their side which is investing and putting their money on bank if they will know bitcoin because bitcoin is a better way of investing and it has a good place also to place and preserved our wealth because it is like gold that it is getting more expensive after a few years.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

making counterfeit news to dishonor the crypto is not new that's the rationale it's very important that this news is shared to our gathering. Also, on these lines, financial institution includes a pot of motivations to possess profound worry with the current improvement in digital currency. additional people have gotten aware of the benefits of getting a crypto distinction with customary money (fiat). the great issue with crypto is it's suburbanised with no one dominant it value and genuinely a progressive financial framework
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:55:50 AM

i know,that's why in my country bank company always make propaganda that we should not to using bitcoin for any transaction. they absolutely fear

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:01:41 AM

making counterfeit news to dishonor the crypto is not new that's the rationale it's very important that this news is shared to our gathering. Also, on these lines, financial institution includes a pot of motivations to possess profound worry with the current improvement in digital currency. additional people have gotten aware of the benefits of getting a crypto distinction with customary money (fiat). the great issue with crypto is it's suburbanised with no one dominant it value and genuinely a progressive financial framework
The best thing for me about in crypto is that there are many associates block chain and smart contracts that adheres the progress for having an ease in transactions that will make it more trusted than banks.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:09:31 AM

yessh, bank and government kinda fear of ourself, people to be freed of slavery and poverty. bank and government kinda fear of this cryptocurrencies because it is not have any regulations and kinda hard to "manipulate" it. overall bank and government is kinda evil imo.
slyfox

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

They are indeed afraid to bitcoin because they don't think that the people will still stay to their side which is investing and putting their money on bank if they will know bitcoin because bitcoin is a better way of investing and it has a good place also to place and preserved our wealth because it is like gold that it is getting more expensive after a few years.
The only reason people still use banks is because they do not know any better, when people finally realize how much better is bitcoin compared to their services then when that finally happens banks will be unable to compete with bitcoin directly and that is when we will begin to see a lot more cries from the banking industry to ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, and it is possible they will succeed but at that point people will not care and they will keep using bitcoin.
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

In my opinion there's no way bank fears about bitcoin because banks are already established and people are using banks as a way of their transactions since bank are made but maybe they have a little fear because Bitcoin is very strong right now that people are already using it because it is accessible anywhere and also easy to use.
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:12:41 AM

Whether they admit it or not, Bitcoin has put the fear of God into the banking system. Why? Because it threatens to remove them from the equation.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

that was nice information
because they can control it and that can broke their benifit ofcourse they will fear BTC because the system is natural by people for people and no third party

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:25:07 AM

This is a fact. Most(/All) of the banks are afraid of cryptocurrency as it could be the future. Banks are manipulating the circulation of our money and monitoring how we manage and use our money. In cryptocurrency, it's only us who can control of what we have in our wallets like we have our own bank in our hands.

Gov't controls the bank and the bank controls the gov't that's why they fear cryptocurrency.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

---
---

If bitcoin will actually confirmed a primary use in all country I think many bank are panic and of course they will make their own strategy to combined the process of bitcoin for the purpose of not being abolished of bank if ever happen they will willing to tandem for any kind of transaction but not like the current process this is automatically process from digital system not to controlled by one person.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: