Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks admit they fear BTC  (Read 2095 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

I don't think that bank will have to fear bitcoin because in the end after all the exchanges from btc to fiat currencies all the extra savings will go to the bank. There are some online crypto exchange site that will have an options on where to send your money after the exchanges occur and the bank is one of the options, then why they are threaten with crypto, crypto is money after all.The anonymity lies on the crypto side but for banking side then being anonymous is not an option. If you pay right taxes then government still benefited the cryptocurrency, only greedy people and tax evaders love the anonymity of cryptocurrencies. Always remember that the tax you paid from the government, we are still have a benefit from it like roads, bridges, telecommunications educations and health.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

Because the BTC enters the financial market to seize the bank's profits, it will disperse the banking services.

The creation of a digital encryption money market, many securities and stock traders to invest in BTC!
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

I don't think that bank will have to fear bitcoin because in the end after all the exchanges from btc to fiat currencies all the extra savings will go to the bank. There are some online crypto exchange site that will have an options on where to send your money after the exchanges occur and the bank is one of the options, then why they are threaten with crypto, crypto is money after all.The anonymity lies on the crypto side but for banking side then being anonymous is not an option. If you pay right taxes then government still benefited the cryptocurrency, only greedy people and tax evaders love the anonymity of cryptocurrencies. Always remember that the tax you paid from the government, we are still have a benefit from it like roads, bridges, telecommunications educations and health.
They would really fear bitcoin as this has been the talk of the town/world recently and there are testimonials that some people are switching that instead that they will invest in bank they'll gonna invest it in bitcoin instead, so they find bitcoin as their big rival.  
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Not really surprised, this is why they want to regulate or even ban crypto, so they still will able to keep their profits.
If no one holds fiat, theyre dead.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:14:31 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Not really surprised, this is why they want to regulate or even ban crypto, so they still will able to keep their profits.

Some people know crypto put their money on it because they can earn profit here, what more if all people notice that? Bank have a reason to afraid because even me I will choose to put my monry in crypto than bank.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

At least they admit they're really afraid of the blockchain technology that's is really a threat to them in the future. Consider an ordinary person doing big transaction in the blockchain and that's pure money with no bank charge at all.

ALOIS

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Exactly! And it is not a hot news for me - it is obvious that government, banks and their servants such as Google, Facebook etc. are against cryptocurrencies. You are right, just hodl!
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

---
---

Not only banks the government also
Banks are fear to bitcoin because it has a digital currencies
And it a potential for theft or cyber criminals
Decentralisation and anonymity are attractive to the criminals.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Docafid888

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Thankyou for sharing this, i knew this by instinct not the fact. But now i have a data for better psychological trading. Bank try to control people, but they cant now. Like they trying to control gold in america in the past. They fear the true currencies.
dektox

Activity: 114
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Actually, their fear ends up with buying crypto infrastructure companies, look at recent Binance move to Malta (there are HSBC footprint)
Uhde

Merit: 124

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Ofcourse they do. Bitcoin is something that is going to reduce profit of banks in the future. That is why many governments tries to make extra regulations against bitcoin
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

Ofcourse they do. Bitcoin is something that is going to reduce profit of banks in the future. That is why many governments tries to make extra regulations against bitcoin
with the decentralization system bitcoin doesnt require bank. from there the bank afraid with development of bitcoin. many of negative news like want to eliminating bitcoin

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

Banks not only fear about Bitcoin, banks are trying to stop the growth and potential of Bitcoin by spreading negative news all over the world and creating a wrong opinion among people.
It's true! Banks are trying to stop Bitcoin at all cost. In the meantime, there many governments or central banks declare Bitcoin transaction illegal and arrest people also give punishment for dealing BTC. Fear the decentralization system as banks will lose all power when Bitcoin succeeds.
and then all this activity that holds the banking system, implementing technology block chain in its structure. apparently he will not be adjust the кpиптoвaлютy so as not miss out on a chance to impose their control over all the financial sector.
danim1130

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

This is actually obvious bitcoin is the very highest rate in investing like bank today because it can give you the 200% back in just a matter of time unlike in the banks they are rolling up your money but it will guarantee back atleast 1-2% per year right. . . in bitcoin it can reach 100-200% in just a matter of time.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

Everyone have some fears or some sort of insecurities from his/her competition so it is obvious in the case of banks also. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity in the last few months and it is becoming a strong competition for Banks.People are now investing their money in Bitcoin instead of saving it in banks .This is because investing in Bitcoin provide them with more profits than the increment they get monthly or annually by saving their money in banks.People can now keep an eye on their money and no sort of interference is there by any third party such as banks.People can now deposit or withdraw at any time without any sort of paper work.These are some features due to which people are getting attracted towards Bitcoin and it is becoming a strong competition to banks.
Janinjo11

Activity: 238

Janinjo tips

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

Banks don't fear Bitcoin. They are just upset that they don't control it. It is well known that Jewish bankers control everything and they want to control everything! They will either find a way to destroy bitcoin or they will join in and bring the price down and then buy it in big quantities.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

---
---

That is hundred percent correct. Governments and bank system are afraid of crypto currencies because it is a big threat to their wishes. Bitcoin gives anonymity, security and freedom of control over money. Nobody can keep record of anyone’s bitcoin transaction. This takes away the power from government. That is why we are witnessing more hatred from authorities on daily basis. The thing is, bitcoin is unstoppable and they can’t stop investors from loving bitcoin and altcoins.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

---
---

Governments wanted to have a part in every transactions in  every users of cryptocurrency,it feels so annoying why they wanted that way.They don't want their fellowmen to be financially free and not depending only on their regular jobs in which governments have been benefited for long years by paying taxes on it.Bitcoin has lots of opportunities in a way that we can earn money in doing works offered but why is that our governments wanted us to just depend on one source only and don't open up for new things such as digital currencies existence?Why are they so greedy in the sense that they can't benefit our works because they can't be able to control any transactions happened that is why they invested in fake news inorder that people would think negatively on bitcoins and other currencies presence in the society that may cause panic and makes the crypto community to end.

pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

The banks will no doubt protect their own interests first and not let open competition get the better of them. Sad

Am I spamming? Report me!
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

In my opinion there's no way bank fears about bitcoin because banks are already established and people are using banks as a way of their transactions since bank are made but maybe they have a little fear because Bitcoin is very strong right now that people are already using it because it is accessible anywhere and also easy to use.
Do you really think that if they did not fear bitcoin they will try to pass regulations against bitcoin? They are afraid because bitcoin allows you to be your own bank, and you can do everything that you can do with banks with your bitcoin and even more and you can do it without paying them fees for everything, while people complain about the transaction fees of bitcoin they forget that banks charge you for everything they charge you just to have an account with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: