Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks admit they fear BTC  (Read 2095 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

Whether they accept it or not they realized the difference of investing, saving and using bitcoin rather than bank. they're now aware that more and more people are now becoming interested in btc rather than in bank and so perhaps they are admitting that they've fear btc because what it can do to an economics status of a country, that it has the potential to make them grow or to make sink in failure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

It is true that banks may be afraid of bitcoin because they know that bitcoin cryptocurrency has the greatest value of its own price apart from the ongoing bitcoin and still continues.
Their fear is mainly about losing out on revenues just because their customers will not be saving their money at their banks anymore which will cause a serious loss of revenue stream for the banks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

I do not think this is true. But if banks are afraid of BTC, why do not they accept the BTC and develop it based on electronic money? Banks will lend money electronically and we will send Bitcoin to the bank
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

I do not think this is true. But if banks are afraid of BTC, why do not they accept the BTC and develop it based on electronic money? Banks will lend money electronically and we will send Bitcoin to the bank

Banks are not one solid entity. The ones who are intimidated by crypto are those who are very close to governments and are afraid of losing their power and influence.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

bitcoin is helping banks rather than being afraid of banks we should understand bitcoin is the future of banking we cant completely ignore the technology and innovation
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

Banks are not one solid entity. The ones who are intimidated by crypto are those who are very close to governments and are afraid of losing their power and influence.

You hit it right.
But almost all of them are with the government. Remember, they can take something out of you bank funds if you cannot pay tax or mortgage or anything that is in the government circle.
How could they do that? Isnt it unfair?
What if that is the last money that I got to make budget while I still do not have my first salary from my job?
They do not think that way. They just take. They hate freedom although it looks like a free country outside.
It cannot happen, people should not be free and bitcoin is a problem for them. Steps have been seen creating panic to the hodlers. This should not be the true value of BTC by now if not for them.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

There's a way they can form a formidable partnership with the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, something Ripple is trying to do. Simply fighting against something they perceive as a threat would only make things worse for them. But if they adjust their policies to accommodate the crypto revolution, they would see a great change, howbeit their monopolistic power would be greatly reduced.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

They are only interested in Bitcoin blockchain technology , not the whole Bitcoin things adopted , some conventional banks already make their own research to apply the innovation.
Let's see what would happened later , the real future money in crypto or we would stuck on crazy banking system that make us always in disadvantage.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

Banks are afraid of BTC development, if the development of Crypto market will occupy a large number of customers of the Bank, the Bank is more difficult to mobilize capital and loans. The second thing is that the bank can not mobilize capital and lend to BTC, because they are very risky.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:39:39 AM

Banks are afraid of bitcoin because they do not manage the bitcoin as well as the huge bitcoin power, even an ico project can mobilize capital in a shorter time than they have earned for the years they did. They are very strong about the capital, they fear their role will be affected
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

Banks are afraid of bitcoin because they do not manage the bitcoin as well as the huge bitcoin power, even an ico project can mobilize capital in a shorter time than they have earned for the years they did. They are very strong about the capital, they fear their role will be affected

it would be a special fear for the state banks, but not so with private banks where they would be better as service providers and systems when combined with blockhain, but they must comply with government policies so that it can only convey skepticism. MUFG bank (Japan) has been able to better implement both and prove to the world that the balance can still be achieved with clearer legal tender rules.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:52:32 AM

Some people fear liberation; they just want to keep the poor people forever stuck in the dark. But thanks to blockchain and bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies! Everyone can decide to be empowered at any point in their lives to take absolute control of their own finances.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:10:38 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

The news against BTC indeed seem terror messages made on purpose.
There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

This is good for us, not for the evil ones.
Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

Go crypto and HODL my friends.
They fear crypto because it can save us

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

Banks are scared because they are losing people whoare investors. Many people are diverting their investments to bitcoin because they see their profit immediately and they are also able to keep track on their investments.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

Something i have been suspecting for a long time, now it has been officially confirmed.

Banks and governments have been investing in fake news to discredit the cryptocurrencies, because cryptos can save us from poverty and slavery.

There have been too many, too frequent and too aggressive fake news, and i felt like something is fishy about them.

Bitcoin is a way of letting common people have their own money in their hands like normal cash, and exchange money[1] with other people directly from remote (that is a plus compared to cash ).

Our beloved gov guys prefer us to put our money in a bank account, which is like we are lending them our money and hope we will see it again.
That is also why the govs are trying to reduce or ban normal cash ( e.g. read this https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/real-reason-elites-want-ban-cash , or this http://moneywise411.com/government-attempts-to-ban-cash-whats-most-disturbing-is-why-theyre-doing-it/ ).

---
[1] With "exchanging money" i don't mean just forex trading, but all commercial exchanges like buying goods directly from other people
---

If this news is true then sooner or later all banks and nations will no other choice but to support Bitcoin existence as they have nothing to worry about it as long as they will regulate well the Bitcoin before to fully embrace it. And for the banks alone they can easily to join or to shift to Bitcoin currencies banking as they are already used to digital transactions so therefore for me banks have nothing to worry about as JP Morgan is now supporting Bitcoin investments.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:45:15 AM

---
---

Lots of people are diverting their funds in cryptocurrencies and banks sees this industry as a fierce competitor. How to kill your competitor? Create negative news about it to scare people away from it.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:52:34 AM

I'm no professional financial analyst but I think they don't need to fear cryptocurrencies or bitcoin. They actually have to embrace it since it will be the future of the economy. Banks are a necessary institution with deep roots in a countries financial sector so they cannot be overthrown any time soon.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

We're getting more into competition everyday that brings us into trouble and misunderstanding. Actually,  banks will sure get worried cause crypto is getting strong and continuously spreading worldwide.  With that happenings, it may consider that a lot of people where getting into it and left banks. They just totally worried of how much they loss when people will leave them, because crypto won't need banks and banks may become not useful at that time.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

Even if I am the bank I will be fear in bitcoin even if it doesn't know by many people because in case that the people will know about the profit in putting money in bitcoin well there will be a big problem for them and that's for sure people will be so greedy to buy bitcoin and it will be their savings wallet.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

I've been convinced of it a long time ago, I often read about nexus, their mission vision is to free the citizens of the world from economic slavery.
I think some other crypto except nexus and bitcoin also have vision and mission such it.
If we create bitcoin as our main economy and as an international currency, then I'm sure they will not be long lost the 'money printing business' that enslaving our economy now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

Even if I am the bank I will be fear in bitcoin even if it doesn't know by many people because in case that the people will know about the profit in putting money in bitcoin well there will be a big problem for them and that's for sure people will be so greedy to buy bitcoin and it will be their savings wallet.
Banks should fear bitcoin because it is a threat to their existence. Like you said if many people will know that putting their money in bitcoin will earned them big profit than putting in banks, surely they will lose costumers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: