Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:05:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising coin for 2018?  (Read 668 times)
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

This project looks interesting. At first glance, it is a very promising coin.
kreja

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

How do you guys think of Nas? It seems that the price of nas is very steady. Maybe one day it will give us a big surprise?
Btw, bitcoin is always the King.
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

I'm waiting for GRAMs to come out, it will be the most promising coin of 2018.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

Waiting how will go United Traders Token Utt realy undervalued token. Know the team for a long time, and think they will do great things.

13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

I have looked at the website - I don't see competitive advantage, except fast transactions. If I have correctly understood, they offer coins free of charge?

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

it is hard to guess, there is alot of ICOs lately

coins with working product will have more chance as per my point of wiew

KICK - kickico: it is a coin of ICO platform which is already working

CAT - bitclave: it has a working base pltform

BLZ - bluzelle: no product yet, but promising
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

i'd say : ADEX,STRATIS,SIA,ELIZIR .this is just some coins which i Believe they have huge potential for growing in 2018

blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

I'm looking into this new project called MarineCoin. The community is very active and the way they're combining AI with Crypto is very interesting. They're offering 450,000 free MTC if you go to  https://marineco.in/ico

Do you agree this project is worth to keep an eye on?

Promising token now is MCU ( MediChain Utility Tokens ) which is Token Holder Benefits MediChain Utility Tokens (MCU) represent the value of arbitrary patient data blocks.
Token holders benefit in a number of ways:

1. Institutional Medical Data Services (including Diagnosis)
2. Medical Research Data Services
3. Any/All additional future business transactions on the MediChain Platform
4. Research Program Voting. Get the chance to determine the focus of future research
5. Personal Medical Data Storage and transfer
6. Personal Medical Data Services
7. MCU Discounts
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

I'm looking into this new project called MarineCoin. The community is very active and the way they're combining AI with Crypto is very interesting. They're offering 450,000 free MTC if you go to  https://marineco.in/ico

It seems to me that this coin will not find application. Now there are a lot of similar coins and they do not enjoy the crazy popularity. and free coins for a simple transition to the site is alarming
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

In my opinion it's better in the top coins. They are more talked about, they are more popular. Why invest in something that tomorrow may completely disappear. The top coins cause more confidence.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:55:28 AM

A lot of currencies have started to grow. And this is a good sign for everyone. I prefer traditionally Bitcoin and Ethereum. These currencies are the biggest part of market. I put BTC and ETH coins in my portfolio.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:40:16 AM

A lot of currencies have started to grow. And this is a good sign for everyone. I prefer traditionally Bitcoin and Ethereum. These currencies are the biggest part of market. I put BTC and ETH coins in my portfolio.

I still not have heard about marinecoin and I would preferably choose a coin that are promising and reliable coins at coinmarketcap where I can analyze the price chart with stabilize result and good performance. New coins need to perform good to be able to be recognize by the people investing in cryptocurrencies. Maybe, I would suggest you to invest in BTC, ETH,LTH and Neo where you can assure that you will be having a secured investment in the future.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

I guess the best chances to grow huge has a big platform projects with own blockchains.For example Waves, ICON, AION, EOS, Zilliqa.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:00:59 AM

Just browsed over the website, looks like an interesting development but I really don't see where this coin fits into the current landscape. Numerous other altcoins claim superiority over BTC in terms of speed and fees, and even those haven't taken the throne. Also, the name isn't very brandable, I really wouldn't have chosen that name.

You wouldn't buy that coin because it has name "MarineCoin",whaaat? Why would you do that? Do not doubt anyone by his cover wise man once said.

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

TEL, but maybe not yet for this year.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

The activity of the team is actually a big factor why this coin would possibly succeed. I will also try reading more reviews abou this. One thing I notice about the project is that, it has very big circulating supply which wilk make the value no too high. An airdrop of 450000 coins only means the each coin has less than 1$  value. Another thing is that, the brand will not attract a big number of people instead just a common group will pay interest. This coin might be use for a very long-term investment.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

I believe in AMON all-in-one crypto card project. It is about using the Artificial Intelligence technology into the crypto wallet and card to make it so powerful. It answers the need for spending our crypto daily..

This will be in high demand. Check it out: https://amon.tech

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

Experty coin is worth checking out,thou Crowdsale is over,great team,also checkout Aitheon, an AI project sure this are promising for 2018
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

This year! Many coin coin creat per day! But most off all coin have scam!

Carefull when you invest!

colemankaan

Activity: 116

TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

There are some promising coins for this year and I really believe 2018 for alts. And here is the my alt list: eos, ethlend, monero and Ethereum for sure. And I don’t need to say bitcoin because it will grow like crazy everyone will see.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: