Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising coin for 2018?  (Read 668 times)
KCR

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

Oyster Prl
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

BITSUM
Decentralized, Open Source ,Untraceable,Anonymous

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

i believe that ripple will be one of the most promising coins for 2018, ripple are so strong now, and it has potential and can be used more popular in banks system with lower transaction fee.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

Zilliqa has a lot of potential, you should check it out!
Why are you so sure of this? So far the results that they issue are not particularly impressive. Are there any other factors?

Essentially it’s a tech break through for scalability and security. Tech break throughs, especially ones that work, are good gainers. It also has mindshare as an exclusive partner. I didn’t know who they were, but they’re pretty much a global marketing conglomerate that sponsors the largest companies you’ve certainly are familiar with. Also, it’s a well placed time for ZIL as it’s mainnet is about 3 months out. This in conjunction with more formal announcements and greater tx per second to be demonstrated (>2800 tps) is all confluence of a good time to buy. Also huge online presence- the official telegram as 30000 users. To put that in perspective iota has about 15000 and smaller projects like viacoin have about 3000. Lastly, everything suggests the most important thing : ZIL works as advertised and is secure. Take this compared to continuous IOTA FUD and recent EOS news that these new technologies are very susceptible to attacks and double spends.

cryptb

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

If you take one of the newest coins, it seems to me that Cardano can grow very fast. Sure it depends on how exactly this coin will be implemented and how many projects and investors will support Cardano.
But the prospects are very good.
Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:56:11 AM

new coins have a greater dump risk than those already exist. So I think for the moment I still believe in bitcoin and ethereum as the core coins.

If you mean altcoin, I am more confident with Midex and PumaPay coins.
simon_kenyuru@gmail.com

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

Eternal trust will be the world’s first blockchain platform for the pending acquisition of goods or services that aren’t yet available, including cloning or the restoration of the human neural network after cryonic preservation – whenever this becomes available both legally and ethically. To ensure this, Eternal Trusts (ET) creates discretionary purpose trusts for their clients, as well as legal structures protecting its clients’ assets.
The projects of the people that are signed with the company are named as trusts and these financial trusts will be stored in the decentralized Blockchain platform.
 Promising ICO for 2018
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

I am pretty sure Asuracoin token sale will be finished in no time. I see lot of investors are excited about this project and waiting to invest their capital in this project.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

To imagine the true potential of Bitcoin, we need to think for decades ahead, not for a few months or years. I think that it is the most wanted coin and this will remain like this for many years more. I believe in its power

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

I'm looking into this new project called MarineCoin. The community is very active and the way they're combining AI with Crypto is very interesting. They're offering 450,000 free MTC if you go to  https://marineco.in/ico

Do you agree this project is worth to keep an eye on?
I think these coins are the most promising and the cheap coin. You could research on them.

RIPPLE
DASH
ETH
NEO
dexentrali

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

I'm waiting for GRAMs to come out, it will be the most promising coin of 2018.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

Yes it looks interesting according to their presentation. However, I will suggest you to do some background research about them in depth. If all are ok, I do think, it would be a great project in coming days.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

I advise you to buy  Remme, the project should give x5-x10 this year. There are practically no competitors, secure authentication with the help of blockchain. The volume of trading is large, you can safely buy it now.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

It is clear that BitTwatt will get very good investment this year. Very beautiful energy project. A lot of stock exchanges will take place very soon. In addition, thanks to this project, electricity in many countries will be payable with these ICOs.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

if we consider projects that have not yet come out, I'm looking into ICO https://www.usechain.net/, the project has good reviews, it does not seem that the scammers.
KCR

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

Ontology
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:37:30 AM

AMB is going to make massive waves by the end of this year. Main net going live in one month and then public in October most likely with massive partnerships being announced in between. I'm super bullish on it.
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:05:26 AM

before put you money in any coin please take a look carefuly in their website how it looks like and also its very important to search about the teach if their members are familiar with blockchain or not, and also you can check their history if one of theeir member run another ico before or not! and also its very important to know about thier advisors if they have works in the past, many successful ICO succeed because their advisors! and as last thing check their telegram if full of thirsty investors or not, just to mention most of successful ICO have no less then 1K members in their telegram channel
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

Sonder is the most promising i think
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:38:25 AM

Sonder is the most promising i think

For me bitcoin is the promising coin this year However bit coin will decline but  i still  insist to choose bit coin,i gain alredy a profit from this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: