Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO IS IN AFRICA TO STAY  (Read 22253 times)
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

Nations that open up their economies to blockchain and crypto will keep on gaining. In the US, I've seen Vermont, California, Wyoming, and Florida pass laws to attempt and draw in blockchain advancements.

I think its great that Kenya is opening up their nation to it since they assume imperative part in their district, however African nations like South Africa.

The Kenyan Government (to the blondes, Kenya is a nation in Africa)is intending to assemble a blockchain to help digitalization of their administrations.

It must be hard for some nation to see that they are prohibiting crypto and some African nations are opening to embracing for what's to come

I figure they don't require bitcoin, essentially, it is utilized for an unlawful market, while in Kenya it is so bravo to live, with the exception of raising the economy of the nation and the evaluations of the president)

You just revised the statement and reply of other members here. You should have at least quoted there reply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:12:59 AM

Countries that open up their economies to blockchain and crypto will continue to gain. In the US, I've seen Vermont, California, Wyoming, and Florida pass laws to try and attract blockchain technologies.

I think its good that Kenya is opening up their country to it because they play important role in their region, but African countries like South Africa and those up North would be even bigger new.

Exactly, Africa needs cryptocurrency because the world banking is not that interested on working in their favor.
wandino

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

Damn, that will be a wonderful place to stay. It a good development to see Kenyan adopting blockchain technology.
tagposh43d

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

I think the Kenyan Govt first concentrate over the overall development of their digital base not just opt for blockchain.
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

I think the Kenyan Govt first concentrate over the overall development of their digital base not just opt for blockchain.

actually i am involved in a big thing i may tell you soon after it is official. This is a game changer if it goes through
Rhinoboy11 (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:40:29 AM

Also, have you guys seen this ICO called Eternal trust?
The Eternal Trust program will run through a token system where the ETT will be used to gain access to their services. It will also be used as a means of funding research programs done through the platform. Those projects that become successful in the Eternal Trust program will be allowed to sell their products to the members of Eternal Trust through the ETT.
appleslymphoma

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

Future now lays within their hands and only they can make it up, curving the best out of it.
Mezze

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

Image the impact if a country's president understand and support Bitcoin and encourage the country's citizens to invest in Bitcoin. The country will be sooooo prosperous in a few years, no shortage of anything and no debt.

Damn that will be a wonderful place to stay. 

Come on man, do you really believe in that?
No shortage of anything and no debt! All the bankers reading your post are having strokes right now. Grin
Grandjosh

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

The Kenyan Government (to the blondes, Kenya is a country in Africa)is planning to build a blockchain to support digitalization of their services.
It must be hard for some country to see that they are banning crypto and some African countries are opening to adopting for the future
Surely the way to go for Kenya and African countries as against Zimbabwe that planned banning crypto in 2months from now. The future is indeed Bright for countries in Africa that adopts blockchain.

iagyei259

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

Block chain in Africa is similar to internet and mobile phones in Africa. It seems complicated when introducing but later becomes a great too for their development.
tegaisaffluent

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

Crypto is in Africa to stay despite the Governments of nations within the continent trying to hoodwink their citizens to continue using fiat money basing their facts on the fact that the knowledge of cryptocurrency came through ponzi schemes and since all ponzi schemes crashed that cryptocurrency would all also crash someday. And the fact that crypto is highly volatile also makes people very scared of venturing into digital assets. Despite all these, people that are knowledgeable about crypto and naturally risk takers will definitely continue to invest in and use crypto. 
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Zimbabwe’s central bank has stopped local banks from trading or processing payments linked to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, its governor said on Monday, but stopped short of banning local cryptocurrency trading exchanges.
JasonXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Block chain in Africa is similar to internet and mobile phones in Africa. It seems complicated when introducing but later becomes a great too for their development.
There is a TV show on CNBC Africa about cryptos : Crypto trader
Grandjosh

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

Crypto Its still under publicized non Africa, how many blockchain meetups take place in Africa? How many crypto confrences? How many startups? Very few. Grossly under-projected.
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

South Africa which has long been considered one of the pioneers in Africa when it comes to embracing cryptocurrency seems to be adopting a more cautious approach in regards to cryptocurrencies. The Deputy Governor of the South Africa Reserve Bank (SARB), Francois Goepe, has gone on record saying they choose to call these coins crypto-tokens and not currencies.
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:04:34 AM

Crypto Its still under publicized non Africa, how many blockchain meetups take place in Africa? How many crypto confrences? How many startups? Very few. Grossly under-projected.
do you know stellar. I see they focus on Africa. many blockchain meetups on Africa host by stellar team. Africa and Asia.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

With the level of poverty in Africa and the way that bitcoin has been a savior to many people on this continent, I don’t think any government who wants to remain in power is going to ban the crypto currency at all. Because with it, poverty is being reduced as well as unemployment.
JasonXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

Because with it, poverty is being reduced as well as unemployment.
But people can easily escape taxs with cryptos...
juarezweiss

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

Venezuela has already built and owned its government's crypto currency.
If as a pilot test this works.You may hear that other governments as Iran, lebanon,
libya and other countries may adopt the same project.In Africa, most of the populace
want crypto currency so as to measure up with the rest of the world as their
governments are not willing to develop their infrastructures and many lack employment
and all.Therefore, I see a future where africans accept the digital economic world as to
move forward.The better part is that is is a decentralized technology.

You don't know anything about Africa.
Kenyans store money in their phones using a technology they started there years ago and now being adopted in the first world. read about the M-PESA

Secondly, Everything in kenya is digitized. The government offer all their services online.

thirdly, the Kenyan government give free laptop to kids when they join Grade 1. Unheard of anywhere in the first world.
Please stop your ignorance and educate yourself.

This is awesome information, I never even knew about it. Thanks for sharing.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

Its actually open to most countries in Africa and i like this. Giving everyone a unique "internet" currency will benefit those countries.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: