Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $20k by July according to Tom Lee  (Read 1031 times)
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:39:38 AM

Nobody knows when Bitcoin will reach 20k again. It can happen at any time. I think that in the future we will never think of anything like paper money so these conversations are meaningless to me. The future is near Wink
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:43:57 AM

That's indeed a good news,earlier than July or later part of July is good as long as it will crack to its peak and this year is the best year for bitcoin.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:54:16 AM

i hope so..
and i hope there are no more big crash like we did last month and starting to get profits
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:55:29 AM

I'm also assuming that btc will once again crack the $ 20,000 mark this year.
Nobody can say when this will be accurate, but of course it's good to hear someone saying it who should know it.  Cheesy

Many people predict the same thing, that bitcoin prices will surpass $20k this year, I think it might happen? earlier bitcoin prices had reached $19k, certainly to reach $20k price is not impossible for bitcoin, I think it's just about time, where the market will get better and bitcoin users grow more and it will increase the demand periodically, I myself predict like last year where prices will climb at the end of the year
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:03:32 AM

Nobody can say when this will be accurate, but of course it's good to hear someone saying it who should know it.  Cheesy

Many people predict the same thing, that bitcoin prices will surpass $20k this year, I think it might happen? earlier bitcoin prices had reached $19k, certainly to reach $20k price is not impossible for bitcoin, I think it's just about time, where the market will get better and bitcoin users grow more and it will increase the demand periodically, I myself predict like last year where prices will climb at the end of the year

As per assumption of bitcoin price value to reached at $20K mark is very much possible to happen within the year but for the month of July reaching the $20K mark would be too early. However, for those who would like to gain more profit, there is still time to invest further on btc as this will surely bounce further than expected.
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:34:42 AM

This is actually a good speculation, and I am totally agree of the opinion being made by Tom Lee. In this kind of industry, we cannot assure the total outcome, all we must to do are being familiarize the price movement so that our money invested will surely gain in the future. As of now, the price status of bitcoin is on the middle line, and hopefully it will continue rise up to 20,000 u.s dollar.
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:49:29 AM

well, yeah it's super possible and it might even hit $25k usd or more. My personal prediction based on bitcoin's historical patterns is that it will hit $17 usd around March 15 to March 25. I saw an almost identical pattern of today around Q4 of 2013 and 2014 and then a bottom on 2015. If you count from   Q4 2013 to Q4 2017 we have a 4 year interval for this identical pattern. And we might also encounter a very low value around 2020 before it skyrockets around Q4 of year 2021.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:56:34 AM

Prices change very quickly. not in a matter of months. it's possible to touch the price of that much
but for the price down it is more likely. im preffer to waiting buy under 5k . i just feels 10k its to high for crypto it self .
let see some miracle again from bitcoin .
jingsu1

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:58:12 AM

The popularity of bitcoin has to increase in order the match the expectation price.
Its not okay to expect a investment product goes up for no reason.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

As per assumption of bitcoin price value to reached at $20K mark is very much possible to happen within the year but for the month of July reaching the $20K mark would be too early. However, for those who would like to gain more profit, there is still time to invest further on btc as this will surely bounce further than expected.

I agree with you. I also think that it is probably too little time until July. I do not think that the price increases as fast as last year but rises a bit more slowly.
In my opinion, you should not make too many hopes that the price will rise to $ 20,000 by July. Maybe you should not think about it that much and wait until the end of 2018.

Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:36:23 AM

The popularity of bitcoin has to increase in order the match the expectation price.
Its not okay to expect a investment product goes up for no reason.
Even not to expect in bitcoin price could accumulate to $20k. It is very possible to reach that amount as many says the demand of btc is increasing. So I am highly favorable that price of bitcoin this year could hit to $20k.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

Proven and already reached last year so it will again touch this year and I agree with your speculated month. If we will always be positive with crypto and I can say this will also gives big impact to the value of every crypto.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

Do you agree? I think it seems pretty realistic, considering how well it's doing right now.

http://tkcryptos.com/bitcoin-20-000-july-says-tom-lee/
The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with a value of USD 19,796. I may agree with the prediction, indeed early 2018 prices had plummeted. Slowly green in CMC coloring bitcoin prices.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

everything is possible, I think even will be more than $20 thousand, a year ago we even couldn't assume that he will cost 2000 thousand, and for short fate was very big grew, we wait for summer, and there we will look what there will be his peak
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

I think the bitcoin may hit the 20K$ in 2018 but dump to the earth again.
Don't think bitcoin will stay in $20K for a long time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

No one can predict the future, but I believe it will go up to $20,000.

But it may not happen in July, which could happen sooner or later.
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

as you already noticed, bitcoin with $ 5000 recovered at $ 11500 I think by the summer it will pierce a mark of $ 20,000 since it has good news this year
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

I think that this is quite realistic. Now the correction in the market will end and growth will begin. In early March, I think growth will begin. Therefore, in July, you can really wait for $ 20,000 for bitcoin.

ntoken

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

It won't need 5 months, it may just need 1-2 months for BTC to go to $20k again. At July, it may go back to $10k or less.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

I believe this year, bitcoin could reach $ 20k even more than that size, as we know in 2017 yesterday Bitcoin has touched $ 20k, the same incident will be repeated again in the middle of 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: