Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $20k by July according to Tom Lee  (Read 1031 times)
Stella27

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

No basis, all speculations, BUT, very realistic forcast. We have reached that amount in the previous months, so its not impossible that well reach that again.
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

I think it will reach $20000 as he is going to be right but july will be too late. I expect to see 20000 in around mid April, and 35-40000 maybe even 50000 dollars around july. Even high fees won't stop bitcoin madness.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

Do you agree? I think it seems pretty realistic, considering how well it's doing right now.

http://tkcryptos.com/bitcoin-20-000-july-says-tom-lee/

I hope he's right and we will crack the $20K barrier once again. But slowly, natural. Not in just 2-3 weeks and then booom again to $10K
All users and projects will benefit from this, including me.

ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

Do you agree? I think it seems pretty realistic, considering how well it's doing right now.

Bitcoin price is very unpredictable it can easily going up and can easily going down. if bullish trend would overcome bearish trend maybe before of july we can hit 20k$. we really dont know when this happen but if you are a long term investor you dont need to worry this.

roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

actually what do you read from the link you give it?
I did not find any posts that made the reason become stronger that the BTC price would be 20k

LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

I think it is totally impossible to make reasonable forecast of Bitcoin's future price right now. Once Bitcoin will have breaken thought the downwards channel in which it's entrapped on the charts - THEN and only then we will be able to make reasonable forecast. Before, it's just random guessing.
MartoValenti

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

I do believe that bitcoin is going to jump once again. Probably wont reach 20 k by July, but could make 15 k by the summer and again 20 k by the end of the year as it was last year. The question that stands is, for how long it will be at this levels? Also, I am wondering how much will the other coins jump  Grin
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

It's pretty possible that Bitcoin will hit the mark of $20,000 this coming 2nd or 3rd quarter of the year because Bitcoin already hit that mark lat year 2nd week of December last year.
Bitcoin will surge tremendously because the supply coins are now fewer because some people choose holding it and watch the market grows.
A good advantage of Bitcoin surge is that almost all Altcoins will pump as well because almost all Altcoins are being paired to Bitcoin in every Crypto Exchanges.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

That Bitcoin will soon reach 20 thousand dollars would not surprise me considering the excellent recovery it has had lately, but this depends on many factors. A growth on these values it would be very important because would give great visibility to the whole cryptocurrency market
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

No basis, all speculations, BUT, very realistic forcast. We have reached that amount in the previous months, so its not impossible that well reach that again.

In fact all Crypto speculations have no any basis since at the start. Even the Crypto Market Mega Dip was speculated but nobody see it coming because everything in Crypto Market are having no basis at all.
Bitcoin already hit that mark last 2nd week of December last year and it's impossible to not to do it again. In fact people are so excited for Bitcoin's pump because almost all Altcoins will be pumping as well. And that's one of the best advantage when Bitcoin pumps.
FisherOG

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

Hopefully sooner! Grin
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

Let's hope for the best if it goes upto 20K then people will definitely get profit only if they start to invest now.  Smiley

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Anybody is open to prediction in cryptocurrency world. I think that's just Tom Lee's prediction bitcoin may worth 30k by July.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

I am also assuming and hoping that bitcoin will reach to $20 K in this year, but not sure that it will reach in july assuming current situation, but maybe its possible

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

Personnally, I dont believe in Bitcoin price prediction since we have a lot of people predicted the Bitcoin price with differents target like 20k, 30k,40k and 50k this year so it is almost 100% that one of them will came true. I think people are not interrested in the Bitcoin technology but more in Bitcoin's price that's why the price dipped at 6k few weeks ago thanks to short term investors

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Crypto-Analyst Tom Lee, head of research at Fundstrat Global advisors. I do not seem to know this person much, but I believe in his prediction that bitcoin prices from year to year always go up.
Nik007

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

I also think so
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

Of course, this is possible, not necessarily in July. In addition, this will depend on the news coming to the market. If everything is positive, we will see $ 20,000 or more.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

This month, I predict that Bitcoin may stabilize between $11k to $12k before making a huge rally next month. I strongly believe that Bitcoin will make a huge bull run starting next month until June.

However, we can't really say that Bitcoin will go up by $20k or more in June, because it is unpredictable. I may be wrong, or I may be right. At the end of the day, it is all about gaining momentum of Bitcoin and other altcoins in the market.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Liberdy

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

Right now and according to recent analysis of this - You can assume Bitcoin will go over 20K$ again.

That being said - I do not agree with the added time schedule posted by Tom Lee and I'll explain:

The cause of Bitcoin downfalls is changed from one fall to the other and looking back at those drops you can see a reason behind each of them.
The reasons are different from drop to drop and therefor you need to investigate each of them separately - and you can't search a connection between them since of that.

So - Tom's suggested time frame makes sense to my hunches but I don't think you can take this as a guarantee since it's can't be calculated to my opinion.
Even a more statistical analysis can be affected by and unrelated issue that can cause the coin to go up or down!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: