Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $20k by July according to Tom Lee  (Read 1034 times)
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

I think in July the price of bitcoin to $ 20k is very difficult, as seen from now bitcoin prices always go down and when bitcoin prices go up the next day bitcoin prices will fall again, so I think if in july bitcoin price to $ 20k it's very difficult , but if at the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin to $ 20k in my opinion it can happen.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:49:30 PM

I also think as if we notice that prices always rise during the middle of the year, just look at the graphs every year .

Yes every year at the end of December w see a dump and which continues till the mid of next year or till the first quarter of next year then the value is increased gradually.

Am I spamming? Report me!
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Do you agree? I think it seems pretty realistic, considering how well it's doing right now.

http://tkcryptos.com/bitcoin-20-000-july-says-tom-lee/

I agree because if we look at the journey from year to year bitcoin prices every year will surely come down and after that must be mid-year has started to rise again. just need to wait time and good info from bitcoin.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

It would not be bad if Lee's forecast turned out to be true. Previously, he did not comment on anything at all. But since the time he sold his cryptocurrency, he is increasingly speaking about loud predictions. Let's see, time will tell.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

Do you agree? I think it seems pretty realistic, considering how well it's doing right now.

And I think it looks realistic, but it's still a BTC, and it's very difficult to make such predictions, especially to make them accurate.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

I think Tom Lee is wrong ..... Bitcoin to be worth more than about$ 30,000 by July 2018!
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

I think Tom Lee is wrong ..... Bitcoin to be worth more than about$ 30,000 by July 2018!

Yes indeed it is possible but we cannot predict any timeframe as the market situation is really critical as of now but one thing which is constant is the rise of bitcoin.

Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

Was hoping end of March for a massive rise!
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

I think that judgment is an important part of traders in the cryptocurrency market. They have the right to comment. Trade experts tend to be open and have extensive knowledge. We have the right not to believe in it. Hold and wait are the best ideas at the moment. One day continues to red.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

Too early for that, maybe end of march will be the beginning again of rising I'm not sure if same pattern will happen as we knew that  third quarter always made an impact and will continue up to the last one, if he analyze it well then this value is possible and the huge rise to come will be seen after, if things happen accordingly then we might be possible to see 50k$ end of this year, just assuming though but hoping for that thing to happen.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:29:00 PM

I think in July the price of bitcoin to $ 20k is very difficult, as seen from now bitcoin prices always go down and when bitcoin prices go up the next day bitcoin prices will fall again, so I think if in july bitcoin price to $ 20k it's very difficult , but if at the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin to $ 20k in my opinion it can happen.

I agree with you that 20000$ in July is way too optimistic, but in the end of the year looks realistic to me and I will love to see it happen.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

I am personally quite optimistic about btc at the moment and i think btc will achieve a new all time high by july august and it will start its journey towards 50k mark from there. Lets hold btc and earn big bucks.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

Well Tom Lee had speculated  about the price of bitcoin hitting $20K in July but there are other parameters that may make or mar the speculated price hitting the mark upcoming FUDs had to be considered positive or negative FUDs  will surely affects the price therefore price action will determine whether the prediction will come to pass.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

I am personally quite optimistic about btc at the moment and i think btc will achieve a new all time high by july august and it will start its journey towards 50k mark from there. Lets hold btc and earn big bucks.

50k is bit too early I believe it may take one more year or so by looking at the current market trend now I believe we could reach 25k.

Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

Hopefully, I guess we just have to wait and see how that goes. So far, bitcoin has been trying a lot to push through and break all the existing barriers.

Whether it would or not, no one knows, but from the look of things, I want to believe that if we can leave this trend and break a little bit upward, testing the $13k mark, we should be able to have a retrace and come back pushing it harder. July seems a long term before testing the previous top, we will see!
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

I do not believe the repeat of raising the record. And now it is clearly visible that he can not so rapidly grow, he lost both initiative and trust. The maximum for him this year is 15k.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

I agree that it will once again hit $20,000 but I don't agree that it will take that long. July is too far. We are still in February right now. Personally,  I think $20,000 will be reached as early as March or April and then another round of correction will follow which will, in turn, be followed by another bullish growth that might break the $20,000 all time high. That is also what others have to say about the growth of Bitcoin. By July, another record will be set.
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

tom lee is a frikkin joke. he has never been right except for saying bitcoin going up, which has always been correct. what a hilarious guy.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

Of course, Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future. The demand for it will continue to keep it up and up and I will not be surprised if Bitcoin can touch the $ 25k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: