Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth founder says crypto could go to zero anytime  (Read 715 times)
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

If the truth of the ETH could be zero at any time, as the ETH founder warned, the ETH would probably continue to fall. Despite this news from February 2018, it still has a high impact on investors' sentiment at the moment when the exchange rate is regularly decreasing, the current ETH exchange rates are only $ 400.

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

He didn't say anything terrible.The most important thing from the article is to take what he said, ,,cryptocurrencies are a new class of assets,,The very essence of the proposal suggests that 0 can not be
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:58:28 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 06:31:42 AM by EmmanCryp

Let's just pray and hope that the worst does not happen. I think he's trying to caution people not to go all in Cryptos which is a very candid advise because there is possibility to incur significant loss of capital

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:04:52 AM

It's very unlikely. Crypto currencies will become the new norm and fiat money will slowly die. You can't block technology, you need to be open for new things. Sure his warning is not a bad thing, you should not go %100 in crypto but you need to invest as much as possible for future gains.
LazsFace

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:07:19 AM

like every investments cryptos are risky!!
theoretically everything could go from stars to zero in no time.
Britainacoin

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:08:50 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/19/ethereum-creator-vitalik-buterin-warns-about-cryptocurrency-investment.html

It's not a doom and gloom forecast it's just a realization. Just don't go overboard throwing money at things

If you checked the data of this news you will find out that it is wrote 4 month before. i crypto market all think is possible but i do not think so because too many people sold thir house and bought BTC and other ALTs
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

The article is about being aware and being cautious on investment in cryptocurrencies because of its high volatility and since it's still a new type of investments there are people who could used it to steal your money by making a scam project.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:46:23 AM

All crypto can be go to zero anytimes if all trader doing sell and no body buy it,  but this is can be happen if that crypto does not have benefits and everybody left it, but now blockchain technology keep growth to be much better and give more benefits to the community and ETH for sure will be bigger.

olacubic32

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:51:29 AM

Which of ethereum founder said that, i think that is all lies. Crypto is not going down, i cant see the sign coming
mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

I don’t believe him, nobody cannot stop crypto at this time already, even if somebody would willingly go and try to stop it, I think, he wont succeed, because of the decentralized system and blockchain technology, crypto is unstopable.
vivuta116

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:29:52 AM

I do not know what he meant. Perhaps this is a warning that you can not invest in cryptocurrency all in. Or he seems to be reduced of responsibility for the fact that Ethereum can not exceed 900 dollars now a days. But such huge statements from the founder of one of the largest platforms is simply horror. He does not believe in his work? I do not understand.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

why look at Tezos, they have a forced KYC swap now!!! Meaning the old tezos will in fact be worth nothing after awhile.

Alot of coins have gone through swaps or hard forks of some sort; the old versions may become worthless but that does not mean the investors lose money. Tongue

Truth is the new hatespeech.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:22:21 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/19/ethereum-creator-vitalik-buterin-warns-about-cryptocurrency-investment.html

It's not a doom and gloom forecast it's just a realization. Just don't go overboard throwing money at things

I don't think it is possible. Even if the market crashes, it is not possible to crash to zero but maybe near zero. But if that happens, I think those who are new to bitcoin will take that oppotunity to buy more. And those who do have bitcoin will probably ragequit.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:44:52 AM

Taking statements out of context always creates unnecessary furor. This was no prediction, just common sense whereby keeping in mind the nascent stage and volatility of crypto, it would be prudent to invest in traditional assets in comparison to crypto.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Vitalik says it several times a year.

And i do not know if i will still believe on this kind of things as i always heat it many times. I do also have my own realizations but never did i think about touching it down to zero.  Eth's founder just said that not just to warn investora but also to spread fud that affect eth and other altcoin's price.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

I am worried about this. the fluctuations are disturbing in the meantime.
 but I have been following it for about 6 months and can not be said to be very stable for shan. see bitcoin prices
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:03:15 AM

Yep some cryptocurrency could become zero mostly scam cryptocurrency just like bitconnect remember, we should not put all our money in cryptocurrency.

cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

Don't you read this type of word from him a several tine in a year?? Cheesy Cheesy .  I think he enjoys to say this. But it's also true that always invest in crypto what you can afford to loose. As we all know crypto market is just in a beta stage. Anything can happen dude
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

which the founder of ethereum says is actually very true, the price of ethereum and some other cryptocurrencies can be very cheap and even worthless when cryptocurrency is not overused and there have been so many failures. the most egregious is the token or coin that has no supply limit.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:52:07 AM

I think the author only emphasizes the title of the article, from what I read vitalik just say not to believe in scammers who imitate twitter account, here we already know the votalitas in cryptocurrency where the worst is cryptocurrency is not worth or zero, and the safest for investment is buying traditional assets.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████