Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you haven't sold off your Alts yet, you don't know what you're doing  (Read 569 times)
yonton (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:50:44 AM

If you haven't sold in to bitcoin yet, just wait for the next rebound.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:45:09 AM

If the losses will I get, then I will not sell my assets.
I'm sure alt will rise, but not everything and the most important thing shitcoin will die.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:49:40 AM

I disagree. I think that alts will outperform bitcoin by a lot. Many of them are still down from their all time highs, and the next bull run will help them return to and exceed their former glory.

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

Be patient, because Bitcoin is now up. So, a lot of Altcoin prices are down. If later bitcoin has stabilized, hopefully Altcoin will follow to rise the price.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

Yes, as an experienced trader will do his job by holding the Bitcoin for some more time because they know how potential Bitcoin is going to be. Our main thing is long-term goals, so holding Bitcoin will always give you right decision because in future you make more money on your investment.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

Why should we overvalued bitcoin if we can buy alts at a cheap price and for a long time do not worry. Personally for me, it is preferable and reliable, perhaps it will soon see the majority.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

you only need to visit www.coinmarketcap.com - click on tools - charts & then look at the rapidly receding dominance of bitcoin as it gets overtaken by Eth & (albeit more slowly) the rest of the alt coins taking over between them to know this thread is not really true
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

Why should I? If alts were at loss I wont sell my coins and wait for it to bounce back. Yes bitcoin is well-established and many users are trusting and investing but I think we dont need to choose where we should invest our money rather diversify your crypto portfolio so you wont miss their price surge. But make sure the alts you're holding has a great potential and not likely to be delisted in exchanges.

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

You might be right for most coins, but not for ALL coins. It's true when btc rises in price and market cap, alts tend to drop. But for alts with big events and news coming up however, they still rise in btc value.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

This is one of those panic situations in the market. I remember when crash was happening many people were talking about "how we guys are wrong to not sell our coins because markets won't recover".
And it did.
Altcoins will surely recover after bitcoin's price becomes guarenteed to stay above 10k dollars, I am expecting some money to flow ethereum and many erc20 tokens.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

OP definitely not a risk taker I guess. It is our choice and depends on our trading type, why we hodl them it's not because we don't know what we are doing but we have done a deep research about the alts and we believe that the alts has big potential to hodl.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

Not really true. Sure there are some coins, that want to serve a sole purpose of a payment method, but others are platforms and various things. So i think they are kind of not connected to bitcoin as in 'we only need bitcoin'.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

Why should I? If alts were at loss I wont sell my coins and wait for it to bounce back. Yes bitcoin is well-established and many users are trusting and investing but I think we dont need to choose where we should invest our money rather diversify your crypto portfolio so you wont miss their price surge. But make sure the alts you're holding has a great potential and not likely to be delisted in exchanges.
That's the problem with most. They don't research what they're holding and end up panicking when the market sneezes
renagadewolf

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

I seriously have more trust in a my alts then bitcoin, its price will rise ->  people relies it still slow -> price drops.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

I still hold the altcoin and wait for the price increase in the future. I read a lot of information, and there are many who guess that in 2018 is a boom year for digital money. Following this boom is the price of high altcoin. I hope this will happen, I am holding and waiting.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

I know Bitcoin is rising but some alt also show a great sign of rising, I think holding alt a bit longer will give me a good result, the Bitcoin price is not stable yet, and the chances of making profit using alt is as big as earning from Bitcoin, everyone got its own way to make profit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:23:06 AM

Thing is, that's the reason why you need to diversify! Bitcoin was falling and Ether was rising. At a time Altcoins were massively surging while Bitcoin was stable and was trading sideways. Always hold a variety of interesting projects with Ethereum and Bitcoin as your "Core Holdings".

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
BountySoldier

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

New panic Smiley I've been watching this for so many times.
by the way, I believe in my altcoins.

I read a lot of information, and there are many who guess that in 2018 is a boom year for digital money. Following this boom is the price of high altcoin
eagerly waiting for this
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

Bitcoin is going up too fast, it's normal for altcoin to drop in sat value but the price is the same in USD value. This is what happened the last time bitcoin pumped to 20 k, but after that Bitcoin dropped and all the money went to altcoins, the cycle is going to repeat this time too. I am going to keep holding my alts and when for BTC to go sideways, I think we will see a big alt pump after that.

karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

Hey guys,I made some stupid moves in past 2 weeks,now my portfolio is sold for USD and I am thinking about jumping into bitcoin,well I am nervous because I am losing potential profit and I lost most of my profit since january.Would you buy now or rather stay away for while ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: