Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading?  (Read 13133 times)
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

I think you have to manage the currencies then you will be able to forecast the market for future as many opportunities are in the market and if we lose in one we must have the plan B to recover the loss happen in trading $2000 is high amount if you lose in trading it is good to hold our coin for future and to use this for many transaction without cash like the bitcoin is used for many transactions.
Loss in bitcoin could always be avoided. Experience is the best way to learning from mistake and evaluate what you have done. Your experience can teach you on how to keep calm, I suggest you to hold if the price of your coin going down rather than sell it at low price.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

c. Never stop trading – If this single defeat dictates me to stop then the real loss will happen. These circumstances should ignite us to continue, make this experience to hungrier for success.

A lose is a great way to learn that's why if you lose, you should evaluate yourself why you lose and then learned from it. Success is a lousy teacher as what they say and you will only truly learned from your losses and failures in life. In trading, losing is part of it and you will know what are your strengths and weaknesses if you experience it. Use it as a stepping stone to go higher and then achieve that dream of being a profitable trader.

When I am just a newbie and lose more than half of my trading capital, I accepted the fact that I am not for trading but then later on, I am just hungry for it and think of a way to be profitable because if others can do it why can't I? I decided to learn more and I discovered that I can't control my emotions when trading and the only way to manage it is to continuously trade and I can feel I am able to manage it now. So I completely agree with never stop trading.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:40:12 AM

If you lose $2000 because you trade better to not stop trade and better if you do better in trading.  I suggest making a research so you can get a lot of information that you can decide to buy right coin because you can see the purpose and advantages of every coin and the difference.  For sure if you do that you will never lose $2000 and for sure possible you will earn or gain profit worth more than $2000. Trading is best way to earn money.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

$2000 is nothing in crypto, you today can lose $2000 in trading but tomorrow you can make $10.000, this is trading, everybody lose some, but at the end gains must be more than losses.
Well, as long as you strategize and make use of the opportunities that is ahead of you, then you can actually make a lot back like you have said, and not when you panic and give up which almost everyone always end up doing anyway. Most times, you just have to know how to play smart and do it wisely without allowing your ego or emotion to play you. By the way, $2k is not a small amount for some.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

trading without losses is impossible. some how we can loose but dont forget that if u wait some for prices go up u will win again. we believe the prices will increase eventually
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

$2000 is nothing in crypto, you today can lose $2000 in trading but tomorrow you can make $10.000, this is trading, everybody lose some, but at the end gains must be more than losses.
LOL. Of course 2k$ is just a small amount to the whales but with new trader and new investor I think this amount is really big to them and for me it's also really huge Smiley). To earn 2k$ in crypto it's not easy if you don't have a huge capital right at the start or you must be a really hard worker. But I think when you're a expert in crypto world I think it's really easy to earn 2k$ if you have huge capital at the start or not Smiley
I even wonder why he would call that small amount. Some do not even have up to that to trade, so why on earth would anyone consider that to be small. Normally, we would not even expect a whale to be the one in the losing phase as they have the money to emotionally play with the market and this post is obviously not for them, but few traders like us trying to make little bit of living from our trade. I understand where he is coming though, but to consider $2k a small amount is unrealistic.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

If you could hold your coins for a time then may be you have a chance to recover your lose.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

It is quite disappointing to lose 2k, but trading has a big enough risk but the benefits are also good, so you check your mistakes and correct the mistakes, there is a saying "failure is the key to success" may be his fault. For yourself that can not regulate emotion while in the trade, the calculation is not maximized in making decisions and not paying attention to the risks that lie ahead of you, I think you should fix it and not stop before you return the loss you receive or at least return the capital which you have removed
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

It's only a loss if you have crystallised the loss. But there are other alternatives. For example you can hold and lend your coins out on Poloniex. Within a few months you will have increased your bitcoin stash, and will have thus lowered your overall buying price.

In the bear market of 2014-2015 when bitcoin went from $1000 to $170, many of us held and lent coins out, or held and bought some more. We were rewarded handsomely in 2017 for this strategy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

I think if I lose 2,000$ in trading, I will forget it and try to find out the way to earn more than 2,000$ more by trading or any way else. But I think it'll be a big problem for traders with low capital, maybe it'll be a big shock for them and maybe they'll give trading up and never earning money with cryptocurrency again Smiley
And that is how smart people think. Sure, you will have to think of what you did wrong to have been able to get your asset messed up to that level, learn from it, and the see how you can get back without losing anything at the end of the day, considering the fact that as you are making more from your new trade, the good thing about cryptocurrency is that you can keep holding the old ones until they hit the sell target and at the end you are still winning.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

I think if I lose 2,000$ in trading, I will forget it and try to find out the way to earn more than 2,000$ more by trading or any way else. But I think it'll be a big problem for traders with low capital, maybe it'll be a big shock for them and maybe they'll give trading up and never earning money with cryptocurrency again Smiley
And that is how smart people think. Sure, you will have to think of what you did wrong to have been able to get your asset messed up to that level, learn from it, and the see how you can get back without losing anything at the end of the day, considering the fact that as you are making more from your new trade, the good thing about cryptocurrency is that you can keep holding the old ones until they hit the sell target and at the end you are still winning.

First of all, if you lose 2k, you probably didn't do your homework. Or your patience easily ran out which is basically your fault. Usually, patience is the key not to lose that much. A coin that dumps morr often than not have reversals. You lose if you buy high and then panic and sell low.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
piratcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:15:16 AM

It doesnt suck like whatever else it takes 10k hrs to end up an expert. Put out or get out. The market is made for noobs to give their cash away. Crypto resembles the least demanding business sector for noobs to ever exchange if your losing cash in crypto your def in wrong field. Most secure wager is simply do inverse of what you think. I said that 100x and profited that way. Conflict with every other person exchanging, at the present time loads of shorts do go long.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

It doesnt suck like whatever else it takes 10k hrs to end up an expert. Put out or get out. The market is made for noobs to give their cash away. Crypto resembles the least demanding business sector for noobs to ever exchange if your losing cash in crypto your def in wrong field. Most secure wager is simply do inverse of what you think. I said that 100x and profited that way. Conflict with every other person exchanging, at the present time loads of shorts do go long.
Noobs are frequently misunderstood what trading really is and how does it work, well they can't be an expert overnight nor a week because in trading is like our normal life learning doesn't stop as long as you can get an idea and when you lose there is a lessons its good. The common thing was that noobs are the most prone from pumps and dumps that results in losing money.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

Even if you lose such a sum of money in trading, never give up. Remember always that bad things happen in each profession. Analyze your mistakes and go ahead!
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

i think you are not alone in loosing an amount with trading , in earlier days i also traded , but i am just not good at it and only lose (crypto ) money with it .

now i only buy and hold for the very very long term , you can also lose with that but hey it is crypto and where some is winning there is also some losing , so sometimes you are the tree and sometimes you are the dog
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

That is a huge amount and everyone will surely experience grief because they lost that much money in a short time. It states that the trader is investing in very large amounts. So it's all a risk, when you dare to make decisions when in a variety of circumstances then you decide to be able to accept any risks that may occur. Good analysis can be a good capital, but trading always gives surprises and also sometimes impossible things can come true.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

Very good dude I like with your strategy that like this should still exist,in fact I have never lost up to 2K in trading and probably never will happen cause I always see every day market conditions.Whether I'm at home or traveling and have done further research to start taking one by one cryptocurrencies.

buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

maybe i will find a solution with a cool head, now i have bought some AMLT and LNC, its value is still far below ico, maybe this will give you many advantages to cover your previous loss
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

maybe i will find a solution with a cool head, now i have bought some AMLT and LNC, its value is still far below ico, maybe this will give you many advantages to cover your previous loss
You should learn from ICO investment. And I think you should not focus on investing in ICOs anymore, the risk is very high at the moment. Good ICOs have been swallowed by whales and we have no conditions to participate in that project. So you should invest in altcoins, which will be less risky for you. Short-term investment and less profit. should not greed. These are the best experiences that I would like to share with you.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mattmct

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

It doesnt suck like no matter else it takes 10k hrs to finish up AN professional. place out or get out. The market is created for noobs to allow their money away. Crypto resembles the smallest amount stern business for noobs to ever exchange if your losing make the most crypto your def in wrong field. Most secure wager is just do inverse of what you're thinking that. I aforesaid that 100x and profited that approach. Conflict with each alternative person exchanging, at the current time countless shorts do go long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: