Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading?  (Read 13130 times)
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

If you don't want to lose, you need to believe in what you are doing. You did not believe in crypto currency, because of this fear overcame you, because of him you stopped thinking, and because of this you lost money. The entire crypto-currency market is primarily based on people's belief in the crypto currency. Understand yourself, if you believe in a crypto currency, you will find an opportunity to earn money here. And if you don't believe, then find another field of activity!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

The key in trading is patience, Lose and profit are sure in trading.
What to do if you are lose? It's better to make it an experience and you need to learn more about the crypto and analisys.
Loosing money in trading is a sign of faulty strategy. Loss in the trading is a signal that we should look back and try to see what went wrong, the time and decision to hold or sell, long term and short term trading. These things matter a lot in trading. How ever let me suggest you to expand your study about the technology and try to be patient when there is depreciation in the market. Making the right move in the right time is the key to profit.

CrystalPham

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

What did you do to lose 2k $? You buy and see the market go down so you sold what you have? Take a breakdown of what causes you to lose money, From there you will get better handle for yourself.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

In order not to lose money in trading with cryptocurrency, first of all, a beginner trader should study the technical and fundamental analysis of trade, he must also follow the news on the cryptocurrency market and start trading with a small amount of money to gain experience.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

Realistically, one needs to lose a lot more money to become an experienced trader devoid of any emotions. I lost a lot of money when I started forex trading many years ago, but stuck to it and eventually learned to how be a successful trader. Don't consider that as a loss, but rather as an investment in your knowledge.
That is only true if you learn from your mistakes, but there are many people that make the same mistake over and over again and not only trading but in all aspects of their lives, so while losing 2000 in some trades may be a way to gain experience and to learn a painful lesson but it will only work if you identify where you made the mistakes, if you do not do that you will lose more money in the future.
Hemady17 (OP)

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

The key in trading is patience, Lose and profit are sure in trading.
What to do if you are lose? It's better to make it an experience and you need to learn more about the crypto and analisys.
Loosing money in trading is a sign of faulty strategy. Loss in the trading is a signal that we should look back and try to see what went wrong, the time and decision to hold or sell, long term and short term trading. These things matter a lot in trading. How ever let me suggest you to expand your study about the technology and try to be patient when there is depreciation in the market. Making the right move in the right time is the key to profit.

I tend to disagree with you. Even you have follow the correctly the selling and buying signal there will be a time that you will lose o trading. There is no perfect trading plan you cannot predict the volume movement. What separates the good and bad trader is the attitude on accepting the failure.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Firstly,did you have they knowledge of what you getting into,eventually u loss why not find correction to your loss and learn from it,know when to trade,every trade those loss but gain superses
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

Realistically, one needs to lose a lot more money to become an experienced trader devoid of any emotions. I lost a lot of money when I started forex trading many years ago, but stuck to it and eventually learned to how be a successful trader. Don't consider that as a loss, but rather as an investment in your knowledge.
That is only true if you learn from your mistakes, but there are many people that make the same mistake over and over again and not only trading but in all aspects of their lives, so while losing 2000 in some trades may be a way to gain experience and to learn a painful lesson but it will only work if you identify where you made the mistakes, if you do not do that you will lose more money in the future.

Sometimes it can't be helped. With all the lessons you'd learn from trading, you'll make the same mistakes once in a while since it entails a lot of emotional control and truth to tell, everyone of us will succumb to it every now and then. 2000 is a small price to pay if you're aiming to be an efficient trader someday

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

Losing your hard earned money on trading is one of the traumatic experiences that might happen to you.  This is usually happen when you are so bullish on the coins you are investing. Here are my thoughts on how to redeem you from this kind of experience.

1. Acknowledge that you did something wrong

There are no other ways to start the process of redemption by accepting the fact that you made wrong decision. You need to accept that every once in a while we do poor judgment. It is important; when this thing happens to us we are ready to humble ourselves that we committed mistakes.

2.   Identify the problems

a. Lack of experience – I was a successful trader in stock market winning mostly of my trade. But playing here as a day trader in crypto is something new. Your success in stock market doesn’t guarantee you success in BTC.

b. Playing aggressive – Since I have too much ego in my head I put all my money in one coins only. I didn’t consider altcoins to hedge risk from BTC. There are altcoins who doesn’t affect much by this massive correction.

c. Didn’t follow my trading plan – Foundation of trading practice is to follow the plan you have originally set. Your exit strategy is one of those important decisions you will made. It composes of selling and cut loss strategy.

3.   Courses of actions

a. Never stop growing (learn the new market) – In every new things to we do it is very important to know our strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). Money is involved in every trade which make, which gives us reasons why we need to study the every aspects of cryptocurrency.

b. Follow religiously your trading plan – There some trader who doesn’t have trading plan, in my case I have one which was not followed. Trading plan was based on your personal experience in trading. In time these plans was polished and test its effectiveness. If followed properly chances of success are increase.

c. Never stop trading – If this single defeat dictates me to stop then the real loss will happen. These circumstances should ignite us to continue, make this experience to hungrier for success.

d.Diversify your portfolio – Never do all in trade. These will gives you room for another alternative once the other coin doesn’t do well. Balance your portfolio composes of your well research coins.

After careful assessment of my situation, I believe that once a trader will always be a trader. I may lose sometimes but will rebound harder and stronger.

Remember merits are perishable if not use

The first thing that you should do is to move on! You can't overcome your losses if you still thinking negative. It is better if you will find a way where you can improve your strategies and skills.
Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

If you have lost money, you need to analyze the reason why you lost them. It's an accident or a pattern.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

If you have lost money, you need to analyze the reason why you lost them. It's an accident or a pattern.
I think he bought token in high price and then it has fallen down, he lost his patience then sold all. I got this mistake in the past, lost all my saving, and I felt it was terrible.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

Losing your hard earned money on trading is one of the traumatic experiences that might happen to you.  This is usually happen when you are so bullish on the coins you are investing. Here are my thoughts on how to redeem you from this kind of experience.

There are no other ways to start the process of redemption by accepting the fact that you made wrong decision. You need to accept that every once in a while we do poor judgment. It is important; when this thing happens to us we are ready to humble ourselves that we committed mistakes.

a. Lack of experience – I was a successful trader in stock market winning mostly of my trade. But playing here as a day trader in crypto is something new. Your success in stock market doesn’t guarantee you success in BTC.

b. Playing aggressive – Since I have too much ego in my head I put all my money in one coins only. I didn’t consider altcoins to hedge risk from BTC. There are altcoins who doesn’t affect much by this massive correction.

c. Didn’t follow my trading plan – Foundation of trading practice is to follow the plan you have originally set. Your exit strategy is one of those important decisions you will made. It composes of selling and cut loss strategy.

3.   Courses of actions

a. Never stop growing (learn the new market) – In every new things to we do it is very important to know our strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). Money is involved in every trade which make, which gives us reasons why we need to study the every aspects of cryptocurrency.

b. Follow religiously your trading plan – There some trader who doesn’t have trading plan, in my case I have one which was not followed. Trading plan was based on your personal experience in trading. In time these plans was polished and test its effectiveness. If followed properly chances of success are increase.

c. Never stop trading – If this single defeat dictates me to stop then the real loss will happen. These circumstances should ignite us to continue, make this experience to hungrier for success.

d.Diversify your portfolio – Never do all in trade. These will gives you room for another alternative once the other coin doesn’t do well. Balance your portfolio composes of your well research coins.

After careful assessment of my situation, I believe that once a trader will always be a trader. I may lose sometimes but will rebound harder and stronger.

We can learn many information from our mistakes, they say that mistake is the best teacher. It is normal to experience mistake because mistakes can improve our self. We can become more motivational to achieve our dreams by learning from our mistakes.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:43:58 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 02:42:38 PM by elbimbo012

As new to crypto trading losing is en ivitablle use this as a learning experience so the next time around you won't commit same mistake again. improve your trading skills to in that way you can lessen the risk of lossing your investment.

filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:31:23 AM

If I lose $ 2,000 in a transaction, I see it as an experience for me to learn. There is a saying "failure is the mother of success." After a fall, I will continue to stand up to achieve my goal. And I think the experience I have had in losing $ 2,000 will help me stay firm and business or invest more efficiently and earn a great profit.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

As new to crypto trading losing is en ivitablle use this as a learning experience so the next time around you will commit same mistake again. improve your trading skills to ensure never to commit same mistake again

We should take this a learning pattern, each time you lose don't get negative right away, you should build new plan and create strategy, as far as dealing with trading the volatility always give us reactions, sometimes we should keep on hold and never to lose hope, it will bounce back and it will returned as stronger as it is, just focus and learn from your mistake and keep reading and understand the system.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

Yes it will happen usually when market trends goes down after the high price of coins, I think there is no much better condition instead of one that is you may wait and still hold if you see the loss and you do not sell it then you can wait until the market trend go to the up again,
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

When you’re losing money I think what you have to do is have patience if you still have money in it. If you have patience, the price might recover and even get above the current price at which it is. But that should really be a lesson to anyone it happens to. I always advise some people that it is always better to withdraw when it is still early to cut the loss before it gets much to a point you can’t even afford it. If you miss such an opportunity, your only options are to either take the loss or have patience till things gets better.
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

You would have never lost any money, if you just watched the market, once it drops past 2-5% i would already have been selling and moving things around, then buy LOW it's pretty logical, maybe get a app that tracks your holdings, iv'e lost a thousand over a few hours by NOT selling on time literally happened over night all the coins got dumped smh so yeah holding isnt always the best option
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

I have loose around 9000$ in this crypto market in the start but I did not give upstart again with the same amount and starting trading wisely and try not to repeat the old mistake and now I am very happy with crypto trading.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

3.   Courses of actions

I think that at this time we should stop trading, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating, the market is very hard to guess, so the transaction at this time risk will Very high, you will lose heavily if the trade fails. In my opinion, you should wait for a more stable market to start trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: