Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading?  (Read 13130 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

If I loss that much money, I won't stop trading then I will try to recover my losses and learn from my mistakes.
That is like a trader. I can bet that people would have lost much more money than this during their career. This is the sole reason why trading is considered as one of the most challenging profession in the world. It is not easy to make profits in the beginning due to lack of knowledge and experience but with mistakes, a person learns necessary lessons and embarks on real success. Giving up means having this regret forever in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trang1188

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

if i lose 2000usd in trading i am sure i will get back all money i lose,the first i see where i wrong,expreince for last time,i see i can trading or hold for long time,now i see i only hold for long time,i can't trading day,because it is very difficult to see market in the short time,we need chosen time to buy,no buy when the market strong grow up with 50-70% from bottom,i only buy when the market fall and near the botton when the market start grow up of last trend
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

failure is a delayed success, do not despair, rest assured yourself to succeed. if you lose a lot of money in crypto it is a risk of trading because crypto prices are very fast changing

It is a very curious statement. Yes, probably when you get a lesson from your loss, you will never make the same mistake in future. 2 thousand will be returned fast then.
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

failure is a delayed success, do not despair, rest assured yourself to succeed. if you lose a lot of money in crypto it is a risk of trading because crypto prices are very fast changing

It is a very curious statement. Yes, probably when you get a lesson from your loss, you will never make the same mistake in future. 2 thousand will be returned fast then.

Learning from the lessons is important but also you need to stay high after your loss. If you start complaining, you can't be able to recover your loss in short term. You be nervous then and this disables you make good trading.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

Learning from the lessons is important but also you need to stay high after your loss. If you start complaining, you can't be able to recover your loss in short term. You be nervous then and this disables you make good trading.

True beside of taking the complain why you dont have to make a way to recover for what you may have to loss people tend to have some way to get it back if they can be able to experience but according on it this is may result for another loss.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

Maybe I was not lucky that day if I lost that much money. So continue trading again. For me to move and forget about it because I will get it again I will stress myself because I do not know what will happen next
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:26:34 AM

Loss is also part of trading but if continuosly you losing money there is something wrong and make analysis to find where you lack.Bad selection of coins,Get panic and early sell,always buy at high are the major mistake to lose money.So due to course of time should make analysis to minimize the risk of lose money.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

Loss is also part of trading but if continuosly you losing money there is something wrong and make analysis to find where you lack.Bad selection of coins,Get panic and early sell,always buy at high are the major mistake to lose money.So due to course of time should make analysis to minimize the risk of lose money.

Everything depends on your income: probably, for some guys, 2K is nothing. However, I suppose in this situation the worst thing is to be depressed. Cheer up and go on.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

Bidding can be lost only when you move to another currency, and while you stay in the same temporary damage.
It is necessary not to succumb to emotions, remember - while the crypto currency is not sold cheaper - nothing is lost yet, it can fly up. Wink
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

I have lost my entire capital multiple times in my initial days of trading when I used to trade based on others opinion and random tips from the chat box of the exchanges. Soon I realised that I was doing it in a wrong way and thus I was getting the same results again and again. I believe that introspection is the best way to deal with a loss in trading, in fact, I lost is not a bad thing if we are learning something from it and avoiding the same mistakes in our future trades.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

The inputs you have given are very true and yes, this is the fact that, we should not invest all the hard earned money in one coin, because we never knew when the market raises and when it crashes. I am not verymuch experienced in trading but i started my trading with very less money like less than 500 USD and i lost around 200 USD because of FUD i sold coins. Then i realised that i should have my own selling strategy, i created and it is working good for me even when the market is low.

Kevondo

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

We are humans. It is not possible to never do blunders. Every single trader no matter how awesome he is, screws up many times during his career.  Mistakes are here to help us in growing up. It is a famous saying that a master has failed more than a novice even tries. As far as someone learns out of his wrong decisions, it is pretty much fine to blunder. Moreover, nobody can avoid this forever.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

Everything depends on your income: probably, for some guys, 2K is nothing. However, I suppose in this situation the worst thing is to be depressed. Cheer up and go on.
Don’t think too much about trading fall, if you see price of bitcoin is getting down then hold with patience instead of selling right now, if you will lose 2k even then you will not be worry as it will give you experience and next time you will earn more than this, so learn from this mistake and try to protect your bitcoin using bitcoin wallet specially the blockchain an trade for the long term always so be patient and hold your emotions.
MrDom2

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

https://themerkle.com/2-out-of-the-box-icos-that-will-surge-in-2018/
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

The inputs you have given are very true and yes, this is the fact that, we should not invest all the hard earned money in one coin, because we never knew when the market raises and when it crashes. I am not verymuch experienced in trading but i started my trading with very less money like less than 500 USD and i lost around 200 USD because of FUD i sold coins. Then i realised that i should have my own selling strategy, i created and it is working good for me even when the market is low.
Have a specific investment plan to invest in this market, in which divide capital is a very important thing that you need to know. If you only invest in a single coin then it is very risky because the market is constantly on the move and the money you invest can be a drastic drop, in addition to dividing the capital you will also be able to DCA Coins have been invested so that money can be recovered when the market drops.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:19:54 PM

I think that different strategies a lot and this topic is more intended for beginners. I have on similar schemes the strategies are available. But I won't tell them.
Well loosing $2000 in trading is not okay because $2000 is not a small amount of money, but i think you should continue on doing trading because trading is a good source of income and i belive you can learn from your mistakes so next time you will not lose your money anymore.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:23:13 AM

$2k is still bearable maybe for US citizne but it could be big for other countries because of exchange rate. But I still believe that the loss in that has given the person a lot of information to make things right the next time he wants to begin another trading journey.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:29:23 AM

$ 2k is a big number but I will consider it a valuable lesson. People will experience great failures to gain experience.
I have spent more than $ 4k6 on investing in bad ICOs and losing over $ 1k8 on impatience in trading. But it will motivate me to learn more about the right way to invest. Grin
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:45:43 AM

How did you lose $2000 in trading? Did you sell your coins already? If you haven't sold it yet, you cannot considered it as losses. You will only lose once you sell your coins. If you see that your portfolio is in red and everything went down, just keep on holding your coins because it will eventually recover from those dumps.
Yes, his question is not really clear, if we lose, we sell the coin out, and the loss is when we are still holding the coin. These are two completely different things. But losing or losing is a lesson for him. Let's draw on experience in the market if next time encounter this problem.
Yeah you're right, if you're gonna lose your money because the price goes down, you better keep hold your coin with the note the coin you hold still has the possibility to return pump, eg bitcoin. of course it is best to holding because the price will definitely go back up, if you've lost because of the wrong choice, then all you have to do is be patient and make it as an experience
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

It would depend of your capital power. If you put $100k in first place you can lost $2,000 and it would be nothing. But if you started with $5k you would feel very bad.. In my opininon you should prepare yourself to earn or loose. There are many many problems that everyone can have in cryptocurrency business..
It depends on the reasons of why you lost that money in the first place, for example right now unless you sold your coins at the every top of the market everyone is losing money and it is losing a lot more than what you are suggesting but if you are a long term holder losing that amount of money is not a big deal but if you lose that money through bad trades then you need to take a step back and reevaluate what you are doing with your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: