Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:27:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading?  (Read 13134 times)
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

If you lose $2,000 worth of cryptocurrency, then there is a problem to you. Check first yourself if you have capability in trading because if you will continue what will you do, it may lead to total bankruptcy. Unless, you are a millionaire.
Trading is a risky way of earning, you may gain or lose money. If you will enter the world of trading, be wisely and knows every side wether dump or pump of the coins you hold.

That is true because a lot of money you have lost their but dont tale this as a bad thing lossing doesn't mean that you are a terrible person it is a normal thing especially if you are new to this business all of us comes with a loss. Just do not act fool when you loss because that is not gonna help. Just stay calm and think about what happen why did you lose that money and then think about the solution of course and on how you are gonna win that back and the thing in lossing you gain experience and knowledge.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

If I lost $ 2,000 in the deal then I had to accept it. Because once a transaction has been made, there is no way to get it back. So, you have to be careful in transactions. Once you are not sure and understand, do not do it. Make sure you understand the keywords.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

trading isn't an easy money you need to learn and study how technical and fundamental analysis works first for you to have a guide before entering a trade.

And that's the number one reason why people lose their funds because even they don't know how it works they trade their money 'cause of others opinion and that a big mistake. Anyways, much better to invest in learning first especially on how to read the technical analysis because that's a very important as a trader, so to people who want to trade make sure you have a knowledge before you that thing.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

It can be very traumatic to make some bad moves and lose a lot of money in a short period of time.  Just take the hard earned lesson and don't repeat your mistake again.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

I know its going to be hard for someone to lose such amount of hard earned money but why are you going to trade in such a way like having a stop loss when you know exactly what was being adviced to simply hold if the price dips. If you set up a stop loss than means your trade will be automatically exit out of the market when reached at such price. That means exactly a loss unlike just holding the coin while its price is low. You could just manually sell when you know the price are rising and you already profit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

HiBCDirect

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

Try to analyze your mistakes and treat it as positive experience
 If you've bought BTC at $10k, that doesn't mean a thing. Just hold and there will be a moment not only to bring back 2k back, but earn more.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

If I lost $ 2,000 in the deal then I had to accept it. Because once a transaction has been made, there is no way to get it back. So, you have to be careful in transactions. Once you are not sure and understand, do not do it. Make sure you understand the keywords.
Loosing $2000 in trading is a lack of information that you need to improve. If you had not made bad decisions, you would have not lost in the first place at all. Now if you have lost some good money, you need to work double hard and strike back again with perfect information and perfect knowledge about the technology. This will enable to make secure moves in the market about choosing a coin for investment and about making decisions whether to sell or buy a coin.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

It can be very traumatic to make some bad moves and lose a lot of money in a short period of time.  Just take the hard earned lesson and don't repeat your mistake again.
Trade failure is normal and investors need to learn from their mistakes in order to be successful in later investments. I think there should be a clear investment plan and seriously implement it to limit the risk and increase the likelihood of success in investing in cryptocurrency.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

If the $2000 lost is for instance, 10% of your portfolio, then you should begin again more intelligently! You can not afford to quit because of one loss,  you must continue to trade and invest  till you hit your break!

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

If I loss $2,000, I feel sad first Embarrassed After that, I'll investigate why I have lost that amount of money. Then refreshing my mind before entering new trading.
Keep your money is the 1st goal, gain profit is the 2nd goal Wink
This is best way to become a good trader no need of lose your hope at single lose you can earn for the next time, I am sure bitcoin trading never give you lose but If you made some mistake them try to realize your mistake so you will earn from it for the next time,. Most of times people get lose only for selling at panic so if you will overcome your fear of falling price you will earn very high next time.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

Losing your hard earned money on trading is one of the traumatic experiences that might happen to you.  This is usually happen when you are so bullish on the coins you are investing. Here are my thoughts on how to redeem you from this kind of experience.

1. Acknowledge that you did something wrong

There are no other ways to start the process of redemption by accepting the fact that you made wrong decision. You need to accept that every once in a while we do poor judgment. It is important; when this thing happens to us we are ready to humble ourselves that we committed mistakes.

2.   Identify the problems

a. Lack of experience – I was a successful trader in stock market winning mostly of my trade. But playing here as a day trader in crypto is something new. Your success in stock market doesn’t guarantee you success in BTC.

b. Playing aggressive – Since I have too much ego in my head I put all my money in one coins only. I didn’t consider altcoins to hedge risk from BTC. There are altcoins who doesn’t affect much by this massive correction.

c. Didn’t follow my trading plan – Foundation of trading practice is to follow the plan you have originally set. Your exit strategy is one of those important decisions you will made. It composes of selling and cut loss strategy.

3.   Courses of actions

a. Never stop growing (learn the new market) – In every new things to we do it is very important to know our strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). Money is involved in every trade which make, which gives us reasons why we need to study the every aspects of cryptocurrency.

b. Follow religiously your trading plan – There some trader who doesn’t have trading plan, in my case I have one which was not followed. Trading plan was based on your personal experience in trading. In time these plans was polished and test its effectiveness. If followed properly chances of success are increase.

c. Never stop trading – If this single defeat dictates me to stop then the real loss will happen. These circumstances should ignite us to continue, make this experience to hungrier for success.

d.Diversify your portfolio – Never do all in trade. These will gives you room for another alternative once the other coin doesn’t do well. Balance your portfolio composes of your well research coins.

After careful assessment of my situation, I believe that once a trader will always be a trader. I may lose sometimes but will rebound harder and stronger.

Remember merits are perishable if not use

[/quoteYou can see that today's bitcoin prices are volatile, so you can see that the market is down and the market is declining. Bitcoins are showing signs of significant decline over the past few days and after touching the $ 7,700 mark, they are turning up and rising, now at $ 7600. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices may continue to rise and may still reach $ 8100.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

Losing your hard earned money on trading is one of the traumatic experiences that might happen to you.  This is usually happen when you are so bullish on the coins you are investing. Here are my thoughts on how to redeem you from this kind of experience.

There are no other ways to start the process of redemption by accepting the fact that you made wrong decision. You need to accept that every once in a while we do poor judgment. It is important; when this thing happens to us we are ready to humble ourselves that we committed mistakes.

a. Lack of experience – I was a successful trader in stock market winning mostly of my trade. But playing here as a day trader in crypto is something new. Your success in stock market doesn’t guarantee you success in BTC.

b. Playing aggressive – Since I have too much ego in my head I put all my money in one coins only. I didn’t consider altcoins to hedge risk from BTC. There are altcoins who doesn’t affect much by this massive correction.

c. Didn’t follow my trading plan – Foundation of trading practice is to follow the plan you have originally set. Your exit strategy is one of those important decisions you will made. It composes of selling and cut loss strategy.

3.   Courses of actions

a. Never stop growing (learn the new market) – In every new things to we do it is very important to know our strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). Money is involved in every trade which make, which gives us reasons why we need to study the every aspects of cryptocurrency.

b. Follow religiously your trading plan – There some trader who doesn’t have trading plan, in my case I have one which was not followed. Trading plan was based on your personal experience in trading. In time these plans was polished and test its effectiveness. If followed properly chances of success are increase.

c. Never stop trading – If this single defeat dictates me to stop then the real loss will happen. These circumstances should ignite us to continue, make this experience to hungrier for success.

d.Diversify your portfolio – Never do all in trade. These will gives you room for another alternative once the other coin doesn’t do well. Balance your portfolio composes of your well research coins.

After careful assessment of my situation, I believe that once a trader will always be a trader. I may lose sometimes but will rebound harder and stronger.

actualy loosing is a part of investment,sometimes you earn profitable and sometimes you can gain failure but in this situation of loosing almost $2000 in investment trading,is very heart because its a big portfolio and capital,maybe you can ask yourself why would happen this to you,and you thinks yourself that you are a failure in this trading investment in crypto world,will maybe there is a regrets,but if that situation would happen to me, and make its those a charge of experience,so that when next tym i make a trading i create my own analysis and strategy of when should i buy and sell  all my crypto coins.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

I think that different strategies a lot and this topic is more intended for beginners. I have on similar schemes the strategies are available. But I won't tell them.
I believe that loosing $2000 in trading is very disappointing, but i think the best thing to do when we lose $2000 is to be more better and i am sure that we can learn how to be more great trader after we lose some big amount of our money.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Abrefalll

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

Losing some funds during trading can happen to anyone but then again, there are a few corrections you can make to prevent it from happening again. It is necessary to read some news by crypto influencers like Carter Thomas of Coin Mastery and other influencers not only to follow everything they say but to learn from the updates they give and to continuously do your own personal research. Nothing should bring you down in crypto investment.
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:16:49 PM

Ross Cameron from warrior trading said something that's applicable to this situation

someone asked him, well what do you do if you have 3 losing trades in a row?
He said ''I log off, go for a walk, and take my wife out to eat''

meaning that the most important thing is to realize the money isn't everything and also you should never try to revenge trade because only then you'll seriously damage your portfolio
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

If loosing $2,000 a big deal for you maybe you invest with money which you cannot afford to lose? I believe the prices will increase eventually but I will never reccomend use last money for crypto
The best thing to do when we lose $2000 in trading is to dont stop on doing trading until you get back your $2000 and my advice is it is normal that people will lose in trading, i also lose in trading but i just practice to trade everyday and i just analyze how to choose a good coin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

3.   Courses of actions

I think that this time is very suitable for you to trade, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade public and minimize You should trade short-term day-to-day and short-wave surfing to ensure the safest and least risky return of your earnings.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

You enter in trading industry so you know this is  risky and can be result to losing your money before doing trading make sure you have knowledge in that kind of industry losing a $2000 is a huge amount but like what other said you cannot learn if you not losing in trading so next time be careful and make a comeback.

Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

Experience is the best teacher so if that happen to me I need to be more careful next time I will not let this happen again for sure. Just be careful that's what the only thing that I need to do. Being careful in what your doing is the best thing to do to avoid some problems again.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:21:14 AM

In trading, before you enter you must know first the outcome in crypto not being brave only in crypto need to be wise to gain a profit if you lose $2,000 don't lose hope it is a lesson to learn that next time you will be better.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: