Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading?  (Read 13130 times)
Shadon24

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

The thing I should do is calm down when I lose $ 2,000 in the deal, because I know there are parallel risks and opportunities if I lose. Receive and draw experience for yourself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:01:57 AM

In my opinion, losing money in the investment is normal. You lose money but in return you gain experience when investing. When you have more experience then you can get back what you lost today.

Yes, I support that thought too, look on your last, as you have paid some monthly lesson, you usually pay money in order to get knowledge, so this is it.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

Cryptocurrency market has a high volatility. Just check news and try to get more.
Be patience and don't be greedy)))

hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

Stay calm. You need a good strategy.
1. Choose the right time to buy safe crytos like BTC, ETH
2. 10% of your money for daily trade. Check carefully before trading.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

$2000 is just very little, there are lot more people who loses last time btc bull run reached up to $20K. If they invested during the time when the price spike to $16K and they thought it was a good entry point in the market but that is if they sell at $20000 price. IF they hold until now, its a terrible decision after the drop and they realized it now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

If you lose $2,000 worth of cryptocurrency, then there is a problem to you. Check first yourself if you have capability in trading because if you will continue what will you do, it may lead to total bankruptcy. Unless, you are a millionaire.
Trading is a risky way of earning, you may gain or lose money. If you will enter the world of trading, be wisely and knows every side wether dump or pump of the coins you hold.

For me $2K worth of losses are commonly happens like when the times I need to sell my holdings because I need it for emergency so do not lose hope in trading mostly if you are a beginner in trading because every person needs to be failed to understand their mistakes.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

If you lose $2,000 worth of cryptocurrency, then there is a problem to you. Check first yourself if you have capability in trading because if you will continue what will you do, it may lead to total bankruptcy. Unless, you are a millionaire.
Trading is a risky way of earning, you may gain or lose money. If you will enter the world of trading, be wisely and knows every side wether dump or pump of the coins you hold.

For me $2K worth of losses are commonly happens like when the times I need to sell my holdings because I need it for emergency so do not lose hope in trading mostly if you are a beginner in trading because every person needs to be failed to understand their mistakes.

You're bound to lose money anyways if you're trading in crypto and though 2k isn't a small amount, a lot more can be lost along the way. If you lose that much, then it'll be something that you can learn from in your future trades. You have to be ready to take losses anyways if you decide to trade so i think just take it stride but don't forget what mistakes made you lose and try not to repeat them. Trading is a continuous learning process so just be positive

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

In my opinion, losing money in the investment is normal. You lose money but in return you gain experience when investing. When you have more experience then you can get back what you lost today.

Yes, I support that thought too, look on your last, as you have paid some monthly lesson, you usually pay money in order to get knowledge, so this is it.
I will not repeat the mistakes I have done in the trading in which is faced with loss. However I have not fallen ever in such situations and this is because I follow the basic market rules which keep me safe. First master your trading with less valuable coins so that after getting the experience you may enter and handle the higher markets and hence you will upgrade to higher.
JohnnyBobby

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

I feel your pain with that amount of loss, it's safe to say most of us have been on the losing side of a trade, probably often. My dilemma in this situation is when the experts tell you to "dollar cost average," buy in more at a lower price, but for me this is tough when you're already in a deep hole and you gotta throw more money into it. Psychologically and emotionally we're screaming at ourselves not to do it. Trading sure loves to play and toy with our emotions sometimes.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

well, that's a risk I have to accept, so the only thing to do is be patient. it is a risk in trading. so, before you do, you have to know all the consequences, even about it. well, many people have lost the money they have in trading.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

You know your error you enter on the green signal on the market. Before you enter, you should know the significant central in the exchanging. Offer at the green and Buy at red. Oversights are only typical on the trading next time be wary in each move you should take. The key to exchanging is persistence and shrewd choice and dissecting the value diagram. Utilize your error as a stage to be a decent merchant sometime in the future
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

I have lost more than $2,000 and as much as I want to worry about it I rather just stay away infront of my pc and just leave my coins for the mean time. The market is on bear and we have to accept that because after all this we will see the bull run just be patient.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:49:39 PM

Losing your hard earned money on trading is one of the traumatic experiences that might happen to you.  This is usually happen when you are so bullish on the coins you are investing. Here are my thoughts on how to redeem you from this kind of experience.

1. Acknowledge that you did something wrong

There are no other ways to start the process of redemption by accepting the fact that you made wrong decision. You need to accept that every once in a while we do poor judgment. It is important; when this thing happens to us we are ready to humble ourselves that we committed mistakes.

2.   Identify the problems

a. Lack of experience – I was a successful trader in stock market winning mostly of my trade. But playing here as a day trader in crypto is something new. Your success in stock market doesn’t guarantee you success in BTC.

b. Playing aggressive – Since I have too much ego in my head I put all my money in one coins only. I didn’t consider altcoins to hedge risk from BTC. There are altcoins who doesn’t affect much by this massive correction.

c. Didn’t follow my trading plan – Foundation of trading practice is to follow the plan you have originally set. Your exit strategy is one of those important decisions you will made. It composes of selling and cut loss strategy.

3.   Courses of actions

a. Never stop growing (learn the new market) – In every new things to we do it is very important to know our strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). Money is involved in every trade which make, which gives us reasons why we need to study the every aspects of cryptocurrency.

b. Follow religiously your trading plan – There some trader who doesn’t have trading plan, in my case I have one which was not followed. Trading plan was based on your personal experience in trading. In time these plans was polished and test its effectiveness. If followed properly chances of success are increase.

c. Never stop trading – If this single defeat dictates me to stop then the real loss will happen. These circumstances should ignite us to continue, make this experience to hungrier for success.

d.Diversify your portfolio – Never do all in trade. These will gives you room for another alternative once the other coin doesn’t do well. Balance your portfolio composes of your well research coins.

After careful assessment of my situation, I believe that once a trader will always be a trader. I may lose sometimes but will rebound harder and stronger.

Remember merits are perishable if not use

I can say that you can easily overcome all of your losses if you will focus on improving your knowledge. You lose your money because you do not know when is the right time to buy and to sell cryptocurrencies.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

Accept whatever happened, because when you are in trading you have to be ready yourself if you will win or lose your money, we do not know what happens in the future so, just always be ready.
Losing some capital is normal because we don't know what really happen to the altcoin who are bought . Yes the altcoin you bought have potential to increase in the future but for sure also they have possible to dump the price. We're human and not perfect its all natural, I know its difficult to recover that losses but as long as we're still alive and crypto world still exist we can remake good moneys to earn by learning from your mistakes
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:52:19 PM

$2000 is a huge amount of money for me. losing $2000 might affect my psychology. so the first thing that I will do is to heal my psychology with something good. second thing is trying to recover my lost Grin
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

If you do trading, profit and loss will be both. Most people are hoping for profit but sometimes they are lost that nobody hopes. If I ever get lost by trading, I will try to get it back again by trading. The way I trade and reduce the loss of my trading I will do the same. If the price increases by buying coins at lower prices but the sale That's a good strategy for trading.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

well, that's a risk I have to accept, so the only thing to do is be patient. it is a risk in trading. so, before you do, you have to know all the consequences, even about it. well, many people have lost the money they have in trading.
Gain and loss are parts of the market and this has occurred with so many people who initially started the business. What we need to do is to point out the reason of the loss and work on that area and never repeat the mistake. I know so many people who have incurred big losses in trading but they expand their study and knowledge about the technology and re enter to claim their part of the money.

zocipro

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

Just continue trading, and if you see that you are a horrible trader then the best thign that you can do is just to stop trading of ocurse, that is the only way out
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:20:29 PM

Losing your hard earned money on trading is one of the traumatic experiences that might happen to you.  This is usually happen when you are so bullish on the coins you are investing. Here are my thoughts on how to redeem you from this kind of experience.

1. Acknowledge that you did something wrong

There are no other ways to start the process of redemption by accepting the fact that you made wrong decision. You need to accept that every once in a while we do poor judgment. It is important; when this thing happens to us we are ready to humble ourselves that we committed mistakes.

2.   Identify the problems

a. Lack of experience – I was a successful trader in stock market winning mostly of my trade. But playing here as a day trader in crypto is something new. Your success in stock market doesn’t guarantee you success in BTC.

b. Playing aggressive – Since I have too much ego in my head I put all my money in one coins only. I didn’t consider altcoins to hedge risk from BTC. There are altcoins who doesn’t affect much by this massive correction.

c. Didn’t follow my trading plan – Foundation of trading practice is to follow the plan you have originally set. Your exit strategy is one of those important decisions you will made. It composes of selling and cut loss strategy.

3.   Courses of actions

a. Never stop growing (learn the new market) – In every new things to we do it is very important to know our strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). Money is involved in every trade which make, which gives us reasons why we need to study the every aspects of cryptocurrency.

b. Follow religiously your trading plan – There some trader who doesn’t have trading plan, in my case I have one which was not followed. Trading plan was based on your personal experience in trading. In time these plans was polished and test its effectiveness. If followed properly chances of success are increase.

c. Never stop trading – If this single defeat dictates me to stop then the real loss will happen. These circumstances should ignite us to continue, make this experience to hungrier for success.

d.Diversify your portfolio – Never do all in trade. These will gives you room for another alternative once the other coin doesn’t do well. Balance your portfolio composes of your well research coins.

After careful assessment of my situation, I believe that once a trader will always be a trader. I may lose sometimes but will rebound harder and stronger.

Remember merits are perishable if not use

I think you should not continue trading at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices have been falling sharply throughout the past few days and now reach $ 6000. According to my analysis, if this break is broken, the bitcoin price will be very easy to reach $ 5100, so to avoid losses you should not continue trading at this time.
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

all we know that it is very hard to make all those money for a short period first i would be depressed a bit but after that i would not forget that before that price i had nothing so it wasnt mine i didn t loose nothing the opposite i gained smth and that is called an experience that we should do smthwrong in order to gain it as it is said no gain no pain so i would not do the same mistake again and i would not obstacle myself there i would keep going since i did once i can do even more better so just forget it and be happy woth your life and your skills.!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: