Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I NEED ESCROW SERVICE PLEASE!  (Read 172 times)
hamdam (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 10:51:34 AM by hamdam

Please, I need to make 35$ transaction for buying something from a newbie seller I know the amount is little but I have had scams before so I must use escrow this time     Lips sealed

If any here has good rep and did escrows and is willing to help me in this situation i would be really thankful I know the amount is little but what else can I do money is still money and in my value it is my hard earn money so I cant say this amount is very little and I dont have to worry about getting scammed etc. Please help.

P.S. It is just an account which I want to buy. I need trusty escrow service which can hold the information for the account and then once I pay the escrow would verify the account and change email and password on me and pay the seller his amount and thats it. I am will to pay even 5$. Again I think it is very low but what else should I pay? I think this isn't bad is it?  I mean we are living in crypto / blockchain era and this shouldn't be that complex or expensive  Roll Eyes
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

An account of what service exactly? you must take in consideration that sometimes one could contact the support of (say steam) and claim he got hacked etc. and his account will be recovered If he provided enough info and since selling and buying accounts is most of the time against the TOS, they won't help you.
Here is a list of escrows: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897 but If you need this really fast, I can do it for you for free If you want but again, see what I said above.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Expect account purchase you could have the escrow in the trade. Please check the escrow list available on the forum with the below I have shared here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

If you involved in account purchase you may get negative trust from anyone. They would not accept your while involve in this first. Go with the Lauda. She is the one mostly preferred on the forum.
hamdam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

An account of what service exactly? you must take in consideration that sometimes one could contact the support of (say steam) and claim he got hacked etc. and his account will be recovered If he provided enough info and since selling and buying accounts is most of the time against the TOS, they won't help you.
Here is a list of escrows: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897 but If you need this really fast, I can do it for you for free If you want but again, see what I said above.

Dear Sir,

It is actually a trading exchange website account Bitfinex. I have asked several escrow experts for there service but they said the price is very low. So I felt helpless and lonely in the huge crypto world. Imagine that.

P.S. Do you mean you are willing to help for free? That super nice of you. But about the warning I think its ok because the user is unverified on the exchange so once i get the account I will get it verified and its most likely safe to use it wouldn't it?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

Dear Sir,

It is actually a trading exchange website account Bitfinex. I have asked several escrow experts for there service but they said the price is very low. So I felt helpless and lonely in the huge crypto world. Imagine that.

P.S. Do you mean you are willing to help for free? That super nice of you. But about the warning I think its ok because the user is unverified on the exchange so once i get the account I will get it verified and its most likely safe to use it wouldn't it?

Why not make your own account If the account is unverified? I don't suggest doing that, they could freeze your account later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:58:07 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 03:14:55 AM by bL4nkcode

Why don't you make your own account in bitfinex as their registration feature is still working, unlike bittrex and polo at this moment. But if you still want to do it then I'm willing to help to make the transaction safe only you should know the risks when buying an account, some exchanges disallow this that's why you should think first.
You can even visit my escrow thread for proofs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2062906.0. Just contact me if you want.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

Don't buy that account.You will be scammed/banned over time.

The user will wait for you to get that account verified and then claim it back from the website by providing them required evidences.The escrow will be helpless in this case as original account owner is always free to raise a concern with the website and claim his account back after the trade.
hamdam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

Why don't you make your own account in bitfinex as their registration feature is still working, unlike bittrex and polo at this moment. But if you still want to do it then I'm willing to help to make the transaction safe only you should know the risks when buying an account, some exchanges disallow this that's why you should think first.
You can even visit my escrow thread for proofs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2062906.0. Just contact me if you want.

The bitfinex exchange requires 10,000$ liquidity funds on there exchange for new accounts to activate the trading feature. Hmm as many other pointed out the risks I'm having second thoughts wether i should buy it or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: