Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin bleeding. When does it stop  (Read 2391 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:17:28 PM

In my opinion bitcoin and other alts are recovering. If you have doubts you just need to be positive in your alts and hold them. Investing in crypto currency is very risky if you don't have guts and knowledge. Many of us think that at the end of this month bitcoin and other alts will continue to recover and grow.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

The crypto-currency world can be affected in many ways. for a moment the color of the graphics can turn red from green. now the elders are rising. this effect will also affect the altcoins as soon as possible.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

I predict that situation will become stable again on May 2018. Next after Bitcoin grow will be altcoins, that must to beat new highs.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:17:29 AM

Many people entered marked during bull time and are used to price going up up up up so I understand that many are frustrated right now, MY best advice to anyone invested in crypto ... if you are down -10% -20% or more just hodl... it will all rise again but it may take time. You just have to be patient ... This is no time to be "trader" so just hodl ... in a couple of months you will be singing again and be "trader" again Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

I'm not so experienced in the crypt to trade with new coins or even with tokens, so I choose reliable altcoins such as Ethreum and NEO
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?
I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.
i would appreciate an experienced answer.

I don't think somebody could give the closest answer and reasons why Bitcoin is marching backwards since yesterday and this moment is yet still expected to happen since Crypto Market is very volatile.
Traders and investors were making money and they deserve it. Earning money through Cryptocurrency is one of the best ways to get rich so people are investing Bitcoin and Altcoins but they also getting their money our of it.
The reason behind this another dip would be the reason Bitcoin would surge and pump more in the next few days.

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

when there will be short red-green candles in btc chart , that too in balanced mode ,
alts will start to rise then ,

now btc daily have long red or green candles and not stable at all , so investors doing short trading between both .

Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?

I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.

I think that now it's time to take TOP10 coinmarketcap coins, except Bitcoin. I had a terrible time with BTC..
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

Normally altcoins are growing when bitcoin's price has stabilized or did sideways,and most of the time bitcoin's price is testing the resistances the altcoins and the whole market bleeds,so it is better to stick with bitcoin when the times like this because whatever happens to bitcoin's price the altcoins suffer,so best thing to do is to stick with bitcoin.

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:34:09 PM

The price of the current altcoins is greatly influenced by the exchange rates of Ethereum and Bitcoin. There were times when the Bitcoin exchange rate rose sharply, but Ethereum fell and vice versa. So long-term investment should be invested in Bitcoin and Etherer, while short-term investments make profits, investing in altcoins such as LTC, DOGE, NEO, Ripple Smiley)

kamnibal

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

same questions all over again! when BTC will be stable, thats when it stops
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

I don't have much experience yet, but from what I have observed, when bitcoin's price begins to rise sharply, altcoins price are lowing. The same happens when bitcoin's price falls. Normally when the bitcoin's price stabilizes or is lateral, altcoins are growing.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

if i would know when does it stop I should prepare cash to buy some altcoins. But It difficult to predict in current situation.

thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

It all depends on market cycle. When Bitcoin bleed, alt bleeds too. When btc go sideways the alts go up. In bear market you need to preserve your liquidity and wait for the cheap alts

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:53:43 PM

It all depends on market cycle. When Bitcoin bleed, alt bleeds too. When btc go sideways the alts go up. In bear market you need to preserve your liquidity and wait for the cheap alts

That's right. It's a good thing I kept some of my btc. I'm now using them to buy altcoins at super cheap rates. History is repeating its self again in the market. The bearish trend usually follows a successful end of the year bull run. The current downtrend should stop somewhere around March - April.

zaganda

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

I think by April everything will begin to grow and Bitcoin  and Altcoins Wink) I really hope so Wink
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:05:09 AM

hoping it will be steady  soon alt have be getting hit really hard .Was hopeing to go on holidays form the looks of thing not at the moment anyway

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

When Bitcoin falls expect altcoins to follow. They are not strong alone. They can't stay on their feet.
You should pray for Bitcoin to stay at same level or rise, so altcoins can rise too.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:27:44 AM

Cant wait March and April to come.These two months killed my portfolio.Im back to same old September 2017 balance.Wish i was brave to get out and invest in some ICOs earlier but still hoping we will be back to like in December 2017
mountainskyman

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

it`l dip a bit more and then recover, i`m sure, this time BTC $9200 will be minimum
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: