Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin bleeding. When does it stop  (Read 2388 times)
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

Strange thing in the crypto's market is that all alt coins drops when bitcoin drops and when bitcoin rises, alt coins drops again  Huh Huh Huh
Alt coins only rise when bitcoin consolidate, so weird market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mashino12

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

I think not much remains. I hope that by the end of May we will see only growth and green light!
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

The crypto money market is very moving. the colors of the continuous graphics are changing. when the money goes to the market. Be patient, I think.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

I think it's just the beginning of alts falling because BTC goes up to $20K again
It is seems going to happen if bitcoin increasing dramatically. I hope the narket will recover in this month and i do think there is many more country adopt blockchain and use cryptocurrency. I heard that swiss even consider to launch their own cryptocurrency.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

Once bitcoin price is recovered and the chart start moving in positive direction we should be sure of the recovering of other alt coins this is because in most cases when it comes to price in the crypto market bitcoin always take the lead position once an event happened in bitcoin you should be rest assured that same will happen to all other alt coins. And if I must advice you I think you should buy bitcoin and some other alt coins and hold for long time.
caigithe

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Let's wait for BTC in 2018 to break the 20k hook in the past, I'm looking forward to that ..... And then the altcoin will also follow
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

Bitcoin is starting to recover now and also some of the alts. Its still early 2018 so there is still lots of thing to happen plus always wait until 4th quarter of the year to judge them alts. Alts always boom in this last part of the year as i can see for the past 3 years of alt. Eth (a major valued alt) also is a factor to consider because even if bitcoin is very high, and eth is not, alts are still slow in terms of recovery and growth.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:04:16 AM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?

I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.

i would appreciate an experienced answer.
i think as of now alt will stay in red because bitcoin price is gaining strength to soar  and perhaps altcoin will grow if bitcoin price goes down again.  So if were you just hold your bitcoin 'cause indeed altcoin has no potential to grow nowadays , and if you're looking for alt that has a potential like bitcoin then i suggest to buy ethereum cause both is increasing nowadays. 
Tarantula9
Copper Member

Activity: 44

Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:07:36 AM

Alts keep crashing, but the new ones seem spike, so in my opinion token sales are the way to go right now.  The only people making money right now other than on ICO's and token sales are day traders finding dips (which most people don't have time to do all day)

Global CPQ

Enterprise Blockchain CPQ Pricing Intelligence Software. Bringing crypto to the enterprise.  Enterprise companies are simply not ready for crypto, and Global CPQ is bridging that gap.

Spend Less Time Quoting. More Time Closing.
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

The current Asian New Year has ended. Investors are coming back. I think altcoin May will come back with bitcoin.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:20:04 AM

altcoin is not bleeding, they only need time to do correction.
just see and wait, the market will become green again in the future.
you will get your profit on that time.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

It seems that the most altcoins are now following bitcoin price movements, due every bitcoin got declining on its price., the most altcoins following that declining and vice versa. But i think it's not worth to feel worrying about, it can be used to buy especially top 5 altcoins or keep holding and is optimistic to waiting for the greener prices movement again, also i'm sure there will be a drastic rising with unexpected.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

Just relax.. each year Feb and March are the months of the darkness. Dont worry about it much.. it will all come up. Dont invest in shitty projects. Be patient and enjoy your life beyond crypto
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

Bitcoin reached already Resistance at 11.6k and failed for now. Can we predict an Altcoin recovery as soon as bitcoin corrects to 10k ? oR do altcoins recover first if bitcoin is stabilized?

I actually do not know if i should hold btc or buying cheap alts or waiting till alts start to recover.

i would appreciate an experienced answer.

It will stop when bitcoin raise more higher than now, when it happen no one knows. You should hold bitcoin and not buying cheap altcoin because there's possibility bitcoin price will go down again. Besides that, altcoin always follow bitcoin and when get negative news from bitcoin, the price go down more deeper than now and you'll lost more value from your asset. Hold is the best option.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:01:13 AM

Be patient, Bitcoin price can’t be always rising. We will be seeing price rise after this correction and altcoin will follow.
Being patient can be really difficult for those that invested at the worst possible time in December especially if they are newbies, while those that are very experimented and invested long time ago do not have any kind of real problem with the current prices, I would not mind of the prices were this low for some more time since it will give me time to invest more.
But we do not have any other choice other than simply watching the market patiently. Because when you get into market at wrong time then you must need to face losses otherwise it you need to be more patient for holding those coins.

But I am very much sure market will bounce back so that all the coins will get profits to its investors. It may happen this month or in coming months but we need to wait till it happens
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

Be patient to the price of all cryptocurrency soon if they got high demand our coin will pump or increase. For now this bleeding is just a normal in all currency but it will reduce when bitcoin price increase.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

If altcoins don,t bleed it means that are stable coins and they will be classified as same as fiat currency,this is ban to happen cause they are volatile coins
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:24 AM

Its very early to panic just only starting for the month of 2018 bleeding time, just wait for the next month or the other month you can see the stronger high value of bitcoin and high value some altcoin that expected in this year to be happen. You will enjoy the bleeding of joy at the end of this year. HODL your investment, wait and see its worth it.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

Be patient, Bitcoin price can’t be always rising. We will be seeing price rise after this correction and altcoin will follow.
Being patient can be really difficult for those that invested at the worst possible time in December especially if they are newbies, while those that are very experimented and invested long time ago do not have any kind of real problem with the current prices, I would not mind of the prices were this low for some more time since it will give me time to invest more.
yeah true patience is a very difficult thing when you buy coins in december and january, the pressure, fear and panic will certainly be one, if you're a newbie I'm sure you've done a cutlose when the price weakens very bad some few days ago, if a lot of users continue to panic of course it will not stop, so it takes massive patience for all users so bleeding on altcoin can be stop
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

I think that at the end of this month, the situation will change completely and we will finally see that a good growth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: