Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ICO to invest in in March 2018?  (Read 200 times)
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

You should carry out your research on the available ICOs and select the one that appeal to you most. Currently we have TheWorldNews still open, NTOK and TheAbyss to open soon. You can research any of them and jump in. Great projects with awesome team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

Streamity and CEDEX is currenty good ICO this month.
It's great time to buy ICO's token since the price of bitcoin is in DIP
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

An important measure of ICO is viability and knowing if they have a good plan. A road map is how ICO companies usually indicate their plans. One of Techspecs road map is to revolutionize the future of blockchain technology.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Techspecs uses artificial intelligence (AI) to auto generate tech specs for large online market places. This will make customers reach the items specs easily.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:11 AM
Merited by dcvmarvel (1)

I believe that DIW is one of the best ICOs to invest in March. It's currently at PRE-ICO and doing well. Do your own due diligence if you are interested in investing, and see for yourself that this is worth looking into and possibly investing too. There are so many things happening in the DIW world right now, Announcements are coming in on a weekly basis, some of which are new expert advisors joining the team, new meetings at abroad summits with experts from around the globe and soon to be announced will be the exchanges to be listed.
Definitely worth looking into and you will not be disappointed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

Study the ITOB project. He already has a good and experienced development team, many ICO sites (ICObench-https://icobench.com/ico/itob) know about this project! The price for the token is not high!
Tokens for sale :400,000,000. Distributed in ICO50%!!!!
dcvmarvel

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Truegame

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

I believe that DIW is one of the best ICOs to invest in March. It's currently at PRE-ICO and doing well. Do your own due diligence if you are interested in investing, and see for yourself that this is worth looking into and possibly investing too. There are so many things happening in the DIW world right now, Announcements are coming in on a weekly basis, some of which are new expert advisors joining the team, new meetings at abroad summits with experts from around the globe and soon to be announced will be the exchanges to be listed.
Definitely worth looking into and you will not be disappointed.

Saw this one too, but i've noticed that some of the modules are not an original idea. I guess it's going to implement all of its modules and create the unique platform, something that has not been done before really. I like the EHR module, and how that will work. I think that would work, and attract many people around the globe.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: