Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty campaign  (Read 753 times)
Novgabby

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

The best bounty campaign that i joined is sapien. It ended soon but the good thing about it is it has round 2.
I've got token from them on the first round. That means that they really give tokens to everyone following them.
I can ensure that this is not a scam. The best thing about sapien is that you just have to like and retweet one post per day in their twitter campaign.
And like and share one post per day in their facebook campaign.
It is less hassle and i really like how they renew their weeklist from the start.
i would like to recommend this bounty since they just started their round 2 this march.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:12:50 AM

in fact, we need to spend a lot of time giving the answer to this question in the crypto money world. The digital money world is having a very busy day. the best bounty right now. I think my favorite bounty is KWH ERICSTA and ODEM
Chickendinner123

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

the best way to find a good project that sure thry will not running is that you should first read their whitepaper as well as their roadmap so you know what their goal is in a project and always be informed in the campaign where you are joining so you will be not outdated in their new upcoming news about their project campaig.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

I suggest you join bounty campaign of Bitto. This project is cryptocurrency exchange website, which has more functions than other sites( you can read in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2624745 ).
norashing

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?

Hi! If you looking for a potential bounty to join, you can reference ico of Asura. Asura World is the world's first self-sustainable eSports platform, which focuses on the community ecosystem as a whole. The Asura Team is creating an NEP-5 Token on the NEO blockchain, creating a single universal utility token with which to manage all aspects of participation in the Asura World Platform, including placing stakes, betting, professional guides, community events, and more.

I think it very potential to invest because they have a team very professional with experts blockchain technologies. Official website here: https://asuracoin.io

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

There are some great bounty campaigns out there but also some real stinkers. You should calculate that around 20% of the time you may end up with nothing for your work, as maybe the ICO is unsuccessful or the devs walk away from the project.

Try and pick campaigns managed by a reputable company you have a better chance of being paid out at the end.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
winfair

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

For the best bounty campaign i think its hard for me how to choose the best bounty and now i know how to choose good bounty campaign because as a member i know im not a good  for now

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?
My best company was Telcoin. So there were companies in which did not pay, or cut bounty pull. Now very interesting project Current, a good bounty pull and a good project

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

The best bounty campaign is often sought by participants or bounty participants because a good bounty would be very good also for payment. Just an example of a good bounty campaign that I run now. That is bounty campaign Pitch.

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

I've been following bounty for 2 months, and some say it's a scam. Because until now I have not got the latest information from the bounty. If you don't get paid, maybe you can try to communicate in bounty telegram.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

Look at Red Lanterns programm.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

Every rewards campaign looks very good. until it becomes a scam. Now phishing is more sophisticated. and fooled a lot of people .. it's hard to know which campaign is really good. So you should join more than one campaign at a time. That's how to limit the loss of a scam campaign
Nowadays to choose a good gift campaign is not easy, it takes carefulness in choosing the best gift campaign, and also joining more than one campaign might be the best way. So you can have plenty of opportunities.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

There is no bounty that would pay well though most of them didn't give the whole payment and would treat you like a beggar when you ask when would the distribution would take place after the ICO.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

My current best bounty was snovio. it pays a lot.
but there are also some projects who not pays at all. So be careful for choosing bounties
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:38:33 AM

I would like to think that I participated in very good bounty campaigns like BitDice and
WorldCore, both was successful and you can check current prices and what is happening
with this to bounties.
   Now I am in my third bounty. It is great what they plan to do, Cedex is combining Blockchain
and diamonds. That can be a great combination.
   I believe in this project, and Cedex could be one of the next big things. Click on my signature
and learn more about Cedex, team, developers, community they build for more then 4 months.
Cedex have great plans, and I like to believe in their bright future. You still can join in Cedex bounty
campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

https://icorating.com/
compare and finally search certain bounty

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

I joined bounty on previous months and they did pay us and the amount is reasonable enough. I earn around 1K usd for a moth work which only took me 30minutes everyday. Not bad right? hope to joined legit bounty with a nice payment.Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

I did not have projects where company pay in part for my work. Usually either they pay in full or nothing at all and you can’t do anything with it.

darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

You can join the "RAWG" Bounty and Airdrop ! You might find it interesting! It's one of the BEST

~ RAWG~ =|Don't MINE, Play |=

|| THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS OPEN! ||
|| THE AIRDROP IS OPEN! ||

🔗 Visit here for further details: https://token.rawg.io

What is RAWG ?
» RAWG is a Video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

~ Features of RAWG ~
✯ Consists of more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day.
✯ Easy to link up all platforms game in one platform.
✯ Complete achievements and receive Tokens.
✯ RAWG can recommend games based on your interest and help you discover new games!

What to do with the RAWG Tokens?
» Tokens could be changed to any goods, services or discount from RAWG’s partners.Tokens could be changed, gifted or sold by users through any way accepted by their local law

lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

as long as I participate in a prize campaign of just a few who do not pay according to the rules, only those who pay for it sometimes are not exactly timed, and that often gets the participants upset.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: