Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty campaign  (Read 753 times)
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

What you need are bitcointalk account, facebook, facebook email. Login marineco.in and follow their steps.
You can earn 450.000 MTC.If its price goes up $0,1. What do you think? Free, just get it

an ICO that is devless but AI-powered. Kiss Kiss Kiss
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?

Best bounty campaign cannot be determined unless the ICO will be sold out and they will pay in time.
Best bounty budget comes from coin allocation and not the percentage of the ICO sold.
Best bounty campaign have a great marketing team.
Best bounty i ever had, THE KEY!
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:09:26 AM

There are many best bounty campaigns that offers good contributions to their workers, we can determine a good bounty campaigns by reading their links and also their campaign manager status or their profile, without any negative trust, and also their position, because mostly campaign manager position reflect on the good trust of applicants, some applicants doubts to apply if campaign manager is only a newbie or junior member, because mostly happened if the campaign manager having lower position it is similar to scam. And mostly it is scam. Not totally all but mostly.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:54:12 AM

What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?

First, beware of the scammy campaigns which offers high percentage in bounty pool.
Now, before getting into any Bounty, this is what I do:

1. Is there a bounty manager or a newbie account handling the bounty program.
2. Is the ICO worth enough that it will hit the hard cap?
3. whats the soft and hardcap, how did the pre-sale went

(Point 2 and 3 gives you an idea about your chances of being into a successful bounty program)

Now, check about the ICO:
1. Is there a real world usage?
2. What is the TEAM behind the project, who all are under advisory board.
3. Read the whitepaper, check the roadmap.

Make your mind about what you are going to do with the bounty rewards, are you going to do a quick flip or are you over a long term.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

yes sure, like EBlue, my friend got 40k eblue from sigcamp, and now eblue price around $1.. also ACC, my friend got ACC tokens from airdrop, and now? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/accelerator-network/#markets....
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:17:24 AM

i think the best bounty campaign is those who have a good team behind the project but you will receive the payment after ico ends ( always  ) and perhaps it depends if the bounty has a funds to distribute every evaluation so that they could pay every weeks  'cause base on my experience there are some legit bounties and sometimes there are some legit bounty but it takes a month before they distribute the payment, that's why alot of people complaining about it which is scam.  
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

The best bounty ever paid is a cindicator and a dent, and I'm very sorry to have sold it too early because it's doubled up now
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:33:44 AM

There are many bounty campaign are great and good pays. And for me the best Bounty campaign is Dent and FidentiaX, but I'm sad for dent, because I sell it in a lower price and now the price is in x10.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

There are many bounty campaign are great and good pays. And for me the best Bounty campaign is Dent and FidentiaX,
but I'm sad for dent, because I sell it in a lower price and now the price is in x10.

Do not be sad dude, Let bygones be bygones
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

The best campaign I got was AdBank. They paid ahead of time and they kept their promise. They have reached their hard cap 8 days before their ICO ends. So, the payment was earlier as expected. I encountered a project that doesn't want me to give a payment. Atlant. I participated their pre-ICO and ICO but when the final spreadsheet was released, my account was not indicated.
not just a good adbank, a lot of very reliable and timely,
yesterday there was crypterium and titanium
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

Have many bounty campaign have an great roadmap but difficult choose who is become succefull by helping of bitcoin put an investment. signature campaign escow coin i will suggest to you to invest readmand learn about escow coins.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

you have to read roadmap you have to check bounty prize and check there team mates if its a real project or just a scam try

Free palestine
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

best bounty for me is INS since I only participated in social media campaign they give reward on time, next one is credits and now i'm waiting for bounty reward.. These two ICO reached their hard cap and the project is successfull..
waiberz (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

best bounty for me is INS since I only participated in social media campaign they give reward on time, next one is credits and now i'm waiting for bounty reward.. These two ICO reached their hard cap and the project is successfull..

I heard INS before but I was not able to participate in their campaign.
So they pay you the social media campaign... For how many days or week before you will pay for the bounty rewards?
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:03:31 PM

the best bounty campaign in my opinion is the bounty campaign DIWtoken. Because bounty in diwtoken very much. just signature example, blog, video, instagram, twitter, facebook. And there are many more bounty campaigns that still exist.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

The  GIFcoin https://www.gifcoin.io/ project already has a working site. Now there is an ICO, there is a bounty program. Charges go without delays and excuses, even forgive minor shortcomings!
The team works in good faith! I think the project will be successful! https://www.gifcoin.io/GifCoin-WhitePaper.pdf
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

Right now the best campaigns are:

TrueGame https://ico.truegame.io/docs/whitepaper_en.pdf
Bitrewards https://bitrewards.network/wp.pdf
Sharpay https://sharpay.io/files/Sharpay_White_Paper_EN.pdf
Eiracube https://eiracube.io/EiraCube_WP.pdf

Quality of a bounty campaign is usually tightly correlated with the quality of the project and these ones take the cake.

ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

for now I have not found the best campaign, because from the beginning I made an account and participate campaign even the first scam, the second again waiting for payment, and the third scam again, it makes me discouraged to follow the campaign.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

many outstanding new Bountys are interesting. but of the many Bounty, there must be a scam Bounty. so we must be careful to choose Bounty that we will follow.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

I am new to bounty campaigns and have participated only in one so far, but before joining their bounty campaign, i studied about the project and team. They paid me what they promised, however the coin price has decreased but i am not worried, as it was just to build up portfolio and leave the coins there for long term. The last bounty paid around $400. I am in new bounty campaign and the ICO price is already $2.25 and at the end of the ICO which is due  this month price will be $2.50. So just waiting for ICO to end and get my bounty reward.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: