Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty campaign  (Read 753 times)
waiberz (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:22:04 PM
Merited by babyshaun (3)

What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

What are the best bounty campaign that really pays your work? Have you encounter some project does not give the whole payment?
The best campaign I got was AdBank. They paid ahead of time and they kept their promise. They have reached their hard cap 8 days before their ICO ends. So, the payment was earlier as expected. I encountered a project that doesn't want me to give a payment. Atlant. I participated their pre-ICO and ICO but when the final spreadsheet was released, my account was not indicated.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

The best campaign I got was AdBank. They paid ahead of time and they kept their promise. They have reached their hard cap 8 days before their ICO ends. So, the payment was earlier as expected. I encountered a project that doesn't want me to give a payment. Atlant. I participated their pre-ICO and ICO but when the final spreadsheet was released, my account was not indicated.

How do you avoid meeting the projects like Atlant? Are you check bounty manager's history before participate or check the project's team, idea more thoroughly? 
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

Best bounty campaign I think for now is YourBlock and I'm sure this bounty will be a success.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

In my short list are: DIW, Cibus,babb, vestarin and lympo. I believe in these bounties and think it's more prospective nowadays.
anna41

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

Join Free ICO ang Get 450.000 MTC. It is already listed in Exchange.

Amazing ICO 2018!

To join the ICO , Please click this Link  https://marineco.in

Get 450.000 MTC by clicking this Link  https://marineco.in

sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

Yes, there are quite a few problems with payments. The first is if you directly bounty for a scam ICO. Do some research before doing so or you´ll loose all.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

Best bounty for me is PolicyPal and also the SCAM Network bounty is also interesting.
invest2crypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

You might want to try your first airdrop/bounty, join marinecoin FREE ICO.
You can earn 450.000 MTC by following the steps : https://marineco.in/

an ICO that is devless but AI-powered, all you need to do is login using your social media account.
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

minex is the best bounty which i've followed.
i got many tokens from it, as soon as i got the tokens, i entered the tokens to minexbank.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Well For the ones I have participated, I will say arc-block. they carry their audience along. I like bounty where you can rise an issue they will attend to you and solve your issue.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

You might want to try your first airdrop/bounty, join marinecoin FREE ICO.
You can earn 450.000 MTC by following the steps : https://marineco.in/

an ICO that is devless but AI-powered, all you need to do is login using your social media account.

Well, for me the best bounty campaign that i ever experience in my life is Cappasity AR/VR project because this campaign gives me a huge profit. It helps my life better once i've trade it to a highest value of bitcoin price at that time 2017 of december. I can buy my dream car and i can fix my house to that is why Cappasity project is proven bounty campaign.
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

Best bounty ? You cant simply tell by looking its ANN or Website . Even the best looking / best appealing websites can turn out to be scam .

Its just , when it comes to social media bounties join as much bounty campaigns from different project as much as you can . A simple retweet or self post wont take 5 mins . And go with the flow , after 1-3 months youll be harvesting some of your efforts spent making those posts requirement per campaign .

And for Signature on the other hand , you might want to choose carefully which you think you could ensure that youll get something . Check out my signature campaign . Signature came from IceRockMining , you should check their official links . Then you might know why i choose this signature to wear for the next coming months . Goodluck bro !

canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

Every rewards campaign looks very good. until it becomes a scam. Now phishing is more sophisticated. and fooled a lot of people .. it's hard to know which campaign is really good. So you should join more than one campaign at a time. That's how to limit the loss of a scam campaign
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

I was expecting responses that would indicate how much the stakes or tokens were worth after the ICO and bounty campaign ended.I guess we all have different understandings of the word "best"

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

Looking for best bounty campaign that will gives you a high paids? This is a good opportunity for the bounty hunters to gain more coins that will benefits us when we comes in needs. GifCoin is the best for you as they were giving the you better and high paid rewards. Their coin have a good potential in the near future as they were already connected with a big gamble site which is Vitalbet. Check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821146.0 or at the bottom.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

So far, the best bounty campaign I've received is Telcoin. There are also some scam campaigns. In general, to find a good bounty also needs a little luck.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

I evaluate a bounty in the same way I evaluate ICOS.

Do they have an active following?
Are they responsive on Telegram?
Are they answering your questions directly?
Who is the team?
Roadmap?

The only bounty I've completed so far has been for Latium. It met all the above criteria and followed through with payment.

bitae

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

A bad thing about bounties is that there are many scams around. Way of identifying the scams is if you take a look at the team of the project. If it is a scam, you probably won't find much information about the founders (just google a little bit)). Also, check the whitepaper.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

There are many great bounty campaign and have a good payment, but for now I can't say what is the best, because this is the first I join in campaign in other words I don't get earn yet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: