Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Broken Heart  (Read 746 times)
morge (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ViewSonic

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

Usually He tries to hurt feelings.
Really stupid, desperate guys will try to somehow offend, offend, make jealous.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

if someone despairs maybe he will be alone and will hurt himself. especially when seeing her lover along with others.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.
The most important and hardest part is to take control over you and pay attention to your behavior. Nobody owns a person so you have to respect her/his decision, and by doing this you only show that you are a grown person. And after all, you never know what bring tomorrow.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

[/quote
 i think give your self time to be healed aside from that turned the failure at positive at side of life , and try to open your heart to love again it most centainly will
Onepop

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

Broken hearted we lived this world to love somebody sometimes depress some are happy many cases who are broken hearted commits suiside. If your are  broken hearted try to consult your parents your friends seek for advice maybe someday you will see your true love.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

being in-love is the best part of being a human. being a broken hearted is the saddest part. ot will up up to you on until when you are going to live into the agony. you may have stumble once, twice or thrice. but never give up. as well, never lose hope or be desperate hoping to find a new love. don’t chase love. let love chase you. love yourself first and the whole world will love you back. (^_^)
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

Why does a broken heart hurt so much, well it's because the love you felt was real. If you didn't feel much lose after breaking up with a lover or losing someone you loved then perhaps your love for that person wasn't genuine. Love is that powerful.

btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:22:48 PM

I know what I do...I just isolate myself, its a wrong thing to do, It doesn't help you at all nor will it make the situation any better then it is
But yes I am stupid and thats what i do, i just don't want my friends and people around me feeling sad because I am sad.
But what you do is be happy that she/he is happy, and go on

Better days will come
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

We are all afraid ti stay alone.Therefore people often fall into depression.A lot of young lives have been lost due to love.There are many people who have broken hearts.But everything comes back, so they can expect the same to come back.They don't know how much they can hurt a man.We are all in some way hurt, we can't say that we are not.We have to look after each other.When we have a good society, we will easily trample every situation.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:04:33 AM

if someone despairs maybe he will be alone and will hurt himself. especially when seeing her lover along with others.
Leaving him/her alone is not good, it is better to be with your friend and encourage him/her to accept the sittuation to feel much better. And he/she must help himself to move on faster. The best for them in on the way, just wait for the perfect time to come.

balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:16:04 AM

broken heart is a painful thing that a person is undergoing. why is there a broken heart when in fact there is not such thing as broken literally? we may not observe that people loves too much is the most risky to have a broken heart. sometimes even if we are happy, there is still sorrow or grief that we feel but we are just pretending to be that way.
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:31:04 AM

Accept that you will have to go through some pain. It is an unavoidable truth that if you loved enough to be heartbroken, you have to experience some suffering.When you lose something that mattered to you, it is natural and important to feel sad about it: that feeling is an essential part of the healing process.The problem with broken-hearted people is that they seem to be reliving their misery over and over again. If you cannot seem to break the cycle of painful memories, the chances are that you are locked into repeating dysfunctional patterns of behaviour. Your pain has become a mental habit. This habit can, and must, be broken.This is not to belittle the strength of your feelings or the importance of the habits you've built up during your relationship. Without habit, none of us would function. But there comes a time when the pain becomes unhealthy.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:38:03 AM

Broken heart: This part of the emotion we call love is the hardest to overcome. Of course you'll overcome it but it depends on person to person, and for how long they'll be in the process. One might get depressed while others go seek help to their family and friends, it varies actually.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:22:58 AM

Broken Heart. There are many different reason why we feel this kind of feelings.  For some lovers, they feel this if thier partner has someone or the other one is giving up.  For some also like our parents,  they felt broken heart when they do everything just make her family happy yet there is someone in her family ruining. Some also feel broken heart when they are being accused but they do not know what are the reasons.  Others also feel broken heart by unachieving their goals in life they are too late to notice that they have wasted their life for no reason.

cristin

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

Every human being endowed with a sense. Where this feeling sometimes fall in the wrong place. The feeling of love that is too excessive to the opposite sex before bonding halal intertwined
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

there is a mistake that many people do once it is over-they wallow in their feelings and do not move forward
once it is over,for sure,you have to move on immediately
there are techniques that help you overcome the "broken heart" syndrome
in short: start to be more self centric,get laid,take up a new hobby,go visit places
do not let your mind circle around the object of your passion anymore
if you want to know more,go read pick up forums or books,they describe the process pretty well

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Thawang

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

Its normal for us that we have in counter this feelings and emotion that we can feel pain. Because we are broken hearted.especially we lost someone that we love its very hard to recover. That why some people who are affected to this situation can't control their emotions. Some of them committed suicide,which is not good. So we should think also that in every problems that comes to us has a reason.
ruzel13

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

Broken heart it is the hurting feeling in our hearts it's not be easier to forget if you're boyfriend broke you're heart is not easy to give her a chance  again but if you love her you'll forgive her to fix her fault from you

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

do not let your mind circle around the object of your passion anymore

That's the key of everything, people do not know that our brain is always "working", do not stop, trying to find an exit constantly, always alert; Our brain is our enemy, you must learn to don't listen to him, people should understand how to use it as a tool, this is a very complex reasoning, with time, effort and help anybody could learn it, there is lot of guides out there, i will give you just one name, Eckhart Tolle...

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: